my freind ordered a ks16b control board from ewheels. and...

Shad0z

he ordered a ks16b control board from ehweels to europe

but later found out that ewheels apparently doesnt ship anything to europe anymore

and now he needs his money back of course. he just purchased a control board and gets nothing. anyone he can contact? or something?

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

He's so screwed.  :efef2e0fff:  Um, I don't know, maybe contacting Ewheels

Yeah, I'm a on one-way flight to Argentina with the $150 from the 16B board, see ya suckers! ? This is part of the pleasure of being a spare-parts emporium for world, there's a few cases who may not be the most reasonable or understanding. After confirming that we didn't have any of these parts in stock & refunding him, I brought Flora into the loop to try to provide him with a replacement board & this is what we get for our pains.  

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

After confirming that we didn't have any of these parts in stock & refunding him, I brought Flora into the loop to try to provide him with a replacement board & this is what we get for our pains.  

41849476144_4d03358e1a_b.jpg

28 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Argentina!  Niiice!   :laughbounce2:

With 150 big ones too...

That's it, I'm going to open my own EUC store and collect on this cash cow!

In hindsight, I could have read that all wrong.  :efef927839:  People ya got to be more specific!  If I were to talk in vague sentences and partial ideas, chaos would ensue.  Hold on a moment - nevermind, carry on.  :innocent1:

Maybe the friend could try Ian at Speedyfeet, EcoDrift, or one of the other dealers that sell to Russia?  Or maybe see if Flora can come through for him?

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:05 AM, Jason McNeil said:

Yeah, I'm a on one-way flight to Argentina with the $150 from the 16B board, see ya suckers! ? This is part of the pleasure of being a spare-parts emporium for world, there's a few cases who may not be the most reasonable or understanding. After confirming that we didn't have any of these parts in stock & refunding him, I brought Flora into the loop to try to provide him with a replacement board & this is what we get for our pains.  

So what does this mean? Does he get refund or is the money stuck? 

or is there being sent a new replacement board? ?

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

It says it right there, he has already refunded and tried to help him source, I don't understand why you think that this forum is a place for raising disputes, its between ewheels and your friend not even you.

4 hours ago, Cannings said:

It says it right there, he has already refunded and tried to help him source, I don't understand why you think that this forum is a place for raising disputes, its between ewheels and your friend not even you.

I know this is not a dispute. i just didnt know if ewheels was even functioning or if it was even able to be contacted. He got his money back i found out not long ago

better if it said on the site that they dont ship to europe than it just saying worldwide shipping at the top... 

i didnt understand jasons comment at all. I understood that there was a joke he made and then some "thats what we get for ours pain. And something with flora? what does that mean???

ok im not native in english :D 

but all fixed now :) 

but why the downvote?

12 hours ago, Shad0z said:

He got his money back i found out not long ago

image13_thumb.png?1d1976

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Ty byl ochen' plokhim mal'chikom kasenutty... Vam nuzhna porka.  :whistling:

This thread is going south very fast :D 

you do have some humor hunka :P 

6 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

image13_thumb.png?1d1976

can you delete this thread? That would be nice ;) 

6 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

For $7.99 per minute I can be his hot sister for you.  :w00t2:  Wow, it's getting hot here.  I think I'll start taking off my clothes.  Oh where did my blouse go?  :efefa07c43:

Hide contents

3789c26f2007444c81195c5cc965fb48.jpg

Oh my... now I'm beginning to understand why my friend was willing to fly all the way from Indonesia to Russia in the hunt for his future wife. Even hired a local translator for his dates moments! :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

This thread is going south very fast :D 

you do have some humor hunka :P 

can you delete this thread? That would be nice ;) 

YOU can "hide" the thread. I think the feature is at the bottom, maybe under "options" or something similar

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Vy dolzhny skachat' Babbel Danish. YA rabotayu nad svoim russkim!

IMG_4333.png

keep on working on the russian. you will get there :D 

danish... is not learnable

4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

YOU can "hide" the thread. I think the feature is at the bottom, maybe under "options" or something similar

nah too late for that hunka fixed it :D 

Archived