Enter To Win The First Ride And Review Of InMotion V10!

As most of you already know, InMotion is releasing the successor to the V8 soon. We've got the first demo units on the way, and we wanted to give a lucky veteran rider a chance to be the first to ride and review the brand new V10! That's pretty exciting itself, yes, but we also want to throw in a 50% discount off the retail price for our lucky winner once V10 is released for general sales on April 10th.

www.ridev10.com   < apply now to enter

Some of the basic requirements that need to be met in order to win:

• 3 years riding experience
  • Available for evaluation and review March 25 - April 5
  • Willing to provide a written and video review for us

landingTeaser.thumb.jpg.eecbb5554a1ec419398c71d02e10b103.jpg

I applied for this in the morning but I just realized after reading this post that I need 3-years experience. :blink1:

The rules on this contest are pretty steep. With less than two years experience, looks like I'm out :(

21 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I applied for this in the morning but I just realized after reading this post that I need 3-years experience. :blink1:

The rules on this contest are pretty steep. With less than two years experience, looks like I'm out :(

I didn't know the experience constraint either as I applied from the V10 discussion thread. I'm out too. 

12 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

I didn't know the experience constraint either as I applied from the V10 discussion thread. I'm out too. 

3 years Is a lot considering EUC is sill in its infancy and most riders probably didn’t even know EUC existed 3 years ago ...let alone owned one . 

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I have only two years as well......oh wait...3 year’s riding experience:confused1:  Riding what?  Bicycles, motorcycles, jet skis, women? I have years of experience. Sign me up Scotty! :roflmao:

Marty , I think the rules may have changed. I do not see the 3 years experience check box. They would be foolish not to allow you to demo the new V10, write a review and produce a video presentation.   :thumbup:

11 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Marty , I think the rules may have changed. I do not see the 3 years experience check box. They would be foolish not to allow you to demo the new V10, write a review and produce a video presentation.   :thumbup:

It appears to be a random drawing so I still may not get a chance to participate

But I threw my hat in the ring anyway :)

I just entered too. I dont really have any videos yet, so I told them Marty Backe is my nombe de vid. :laughbounce2:

Just kidding... Maybe... I sure hope we didnt link to the same vid...

If I win I will make sure I bring it to Marty's garage laboratory for a brief robosectomy of its innards. All on film.

:thumbup:

3 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

I just entered too. I dont really have any videos yet, so I told them Marty Backe is my nombe de vid. :laughbounce2:

Just kidding... Maybe... I sure hope we didnt link to the same vid...

If I win I will make sure I bring it to Marty's garage laboratory for a brief robosectomy of its innards. All on film.

:thumbup:

Since you just won February, let's hope you're ineligible to win anything for the next 6-months ;)

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Since you just won February, let's hope you're ineligible to win anything for the next 6-months ;)

I might be, but my nombe de vid is still in the running! :D

btw, they know I will be keeping my prize and not reselling it. :whistling: I plan on getting enough EUCs to move my house around town.

I entered and just made the cutoff for 3 years of riding experience. 

Just so I make sure I'm reading the contest correctly, the winner gets a V10 free, and in addition to that the opportunity to purchase another V10 @ 50% off, is correct?

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I entered and just made the cutoff for 3 years of riding experience. 

Just so I make sure I'm reading the contest correctly, the winner gets a V10 free, and in addition to that the opportunity to purchase another V10 @ 50% off, is correct?

I don't think so. My impression is you get the opportunity to buy at 50% in exchange for a review and write-up.

On March 15, 2018 at 9:40 AM, J.T. said:

Pretty sure the prize is a conditional prize where if you are drawn as the winner you get the 50% discount conditional on your ability to post a video review of the Vehicle. There is a different one run by InMotion, and maybe that is what you are confusing this contest with.

2 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

Pretty sure the prize is a conditional prize where if you are drawn as the winner you get the 50% discount conditional on your ability to post a video review of the Vehicle. There is a different one run by InMotion, and maybe that is what you are confusing this contest with.

AND, you have to be available to pick it up in person.

I'm still hoping to win. It would be my first Inmotion wheel, and would give me lots of new source material for my videos.

On 3/12/2018 at 6:36 PM, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

Some of the basic requirements that need to be met in order to win:

• 3 years riding experience
  • Available for evaluation and review March 25 - April 5
  • Willing to provide a written and video review for us

Today is March 25th. If I’m reading the basic requirements correctly the winner is suppose to be available beginning today. Is there are winner? :popcorn:

Well, I didn't get picked :crying: Some schlub in New York got the wheel <_< 

;)

Oh well. Back to waiting for the more exciting Z10 to arrive :w00t2:

22 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

;)

I feel sorry for you. NOT!

38 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That’s why you did not get picked. :P

;)

I got the email too. Maybe @houseofjob was the winner? He had a lot multibrand experience including Inmotion.

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

That’s why you did not get picked. :P

Yeah, I suspect that they thought my review would be too objective. It'll be interesting to see if who gets the wheel  releases a video with any negative commentary of consequence - all wheels have negatives.

Archived