King Song KS-14S' improvements compared to KS-14D

Diana@szkingsong.com

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diana, why does KingSong keeps putting ugly logo on the side pads of EUC. Most of us try to cover the logo since it makes the wheel look bad.

the S model logo is even worse than the original one making us cover ALL the side pad to hide it.

Please consider plain side pads with no logos like every other EUC company.

Thanks 

56 minutes ago, Adel said:

Diana, why does KingSong keeps putting ugly logo on the side pads of EUC. Most of us try to cover the logo since it makes the wheel look bad.

the S model logo is even worse than the original one making us cover ALL the side pad to hide it.

Thanks 

Other companies place their logos elsewhere. It's not unique for Kingsong to brand their products, you would do the same if you ran a business.

1 hour ago, Adel said:

Thanks 

All fixed!:)

31 minutes ago, flass said:

Other companies place their logos elsewhere. It's not unique for Kingsong to brand their products, you would do the same if you ran a business.

The objection is that the other manufacturers are more subtle about brand placement on their products. The emblazoned prominence of logo doesn't, IMO, do the Wheel any favours; cheapens, rather than enhances the brand image. If the KS Marketing were a bit more sophisticated, they ought to offer decals for buyers to apply it if they want to.  

4 hours ago, flass said:

People who are serious about corporate branding actually put more thought into logo design, maybe even hire professional graphic designer.

My complaint is not with branding itself, but the specific way KingSong chose to do it. The whole side pad itself can be made of better material as well.so. we don't have to mod it ourselves.

The rest of the wheel looks nice so just more attention needs to be spent on the pads.

7 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

The objection is that the other manufacturers are more subtle about brand placement on their products. The emblazoned prominence of logo doesn't, IMO, do the Wheel any favours; cheapens, rather than enhances the brand image. If the KS Marketing were a bit more sophisticated, they ought to offer decals for buyers to apply it if they want to.  

It could be a lot worse, imagine if they lit up the logo and made it so it was shining in everyone else's face when you used the wheel. :D

Screen-Shot-2014-05-22-at-4.36.49-PM.png

16 minutes ago, dmethvin said:

It could be a lot worse, imagine if they lit up the logo and made it so it was shining in everyone else's face when you used the wheel. :D

Screen-Shot-2014-05-22-at-4.36.49-PM.png

All that is needed is some black spray paint or electrical tape, it works on computers and wheels.and check engine lights.  (but eventually you have to fix a check engine light, or just sell the car for parts)  On the other hand, it the lights went out in that auditorium, it would still be easy to get up the stairs safely.

11 hours ago, Adel said:

Thanks 

Dear Adel, Thanks for your advice. But King Song has its own thought for the logo design.:)

4 hours ago, JAL_GRANADA said:

@Diana@szkingsong.com , will we be able to switched voice warnings (like "Hello Kingsong" and "Bluetooth disconected") to beeps. I think everybody wish voice warnings (like "Hello Kingsong" and "Bluetooth disconected") would have a beep sound as an alternative or would have the possibility to turn them off.

Thanks for your advice, Dear. We have canceled the starting up sound "Hello King Song". Other sounds like "please decelerate" are saved.:)

15 hours ago, Adel said:

why does KingSong keeps putting ugly logo on the side pads of EUC. Most of us try to cover the logo since it makes the wheel look bad.

Hmm, I don't own a KS yet, but I like the logo!

14 hours ago, flass said:

Other companies place their logos elsewhere. It's not unique for Kingsong to brand their products,

For example, IPS Lhotz! Talk about prominent brand markings! (Luckily the lettering has very weak adhesive, so it comes off easily.)

IPSLhotzLettering.jpg

46 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

For example, IPS Lhotz! Talk about prominent brand markings! (Luckily the lettering has very weak adhesive, so it comes off easily.)

IPSLhotzLettering.jpg

@MaxLinux  When you said "comes off easily", I think you meant "falls off instantly".  About half my lettering survived the careful removal of the protective tape.  I don't think it's possible to see an Lhotz "in the wild" with letters looking like the picture above.

4 hours ago, Diana@szkingsong.com said:

Thanks for your advice, Dear. We have canceled the starting up sound "Hello King Song". Other sounds like "please decelerate" are saved.:)

Reallyyyyy!!!! Did you definitely cancel "Hello Kingsong" sound??

That is a really good news. I think Kingsong's customers will be really happy. I'm looking forward to be one of your customers soon.

Did you cancel "Hello Kingsong" sound in KS14S only, or did cancel "Hello Kingsong" sound in KS14D and KS14S?

1 hour ago, JAL_GRANADA said:

Reallyyyyy!!!! Did you definitely cancel "Hello Kingsong" sound??

That is a really good news. I think Kingsong's customers will be really happy. I'm looking forward to be one of your customers soon.

Did you cancel "Hello Kingsong" sound in KS14S only, or did cancel "Hello Kingsong" sound in KS14D and KS14S?

We cancel the "Hello King Song" sound for all the KS models. :)

5 hours ago, Diana@szkingsong.com said:

That's welcome news ! For existing owners of KS16 I assume we need to do firmware upgrade to get that change ?

6 hours ago, Diana@szkingsong.com said:

Oh my! that's the greatest news I've ever heard!  :w00t2::cheers:

Archived