Canadian riders, where....

yourtoys7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, desia said:

Guelph, ON. Riding on a KS16S at the moment. Planning on moving up by next year - got me eye on a Nik+

I'm guessing it was you that I met at the trails yesterday? Was a pleasant shock seeing another rider. First time taking wheel there 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2020 at 8:52 AM, Dreygun said:

I'm guessing it was you that I met at the trails yesterday? Was a pleasant shock seeing another rider. First time taking wheel there 

Yeah! I've been on a number of trails since then. We should ride together sometime - I need a buddy, haha

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dreygun said:

Cool, I'm down. Haven't met with anybody who wheels yet lol. I'm open for any saturday or sunday if the weather is nice 👌, just message

Yo. @desia is my sister. She just told me about you guys bumping into each other. Always a super pleasant surprise since its so rare, especially in guelph of all places, lmao. 

Anyways, we have a few local groups around the GTA. And although the official rides are pretty much over for the season, there are still random get togethers when the weather permits. Do you use Telegram? Thats what most of us are on. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, seage said:

Yo. @desia is my sister. She just told me about you guys bumping into each other. Always a super pleasant surprise since its so rare, especially in guelph of all places, lmao. 

Anyways, we have a few local groups around the GTA. And although the official rides are pretty much over for the season, there are still random get togethers when the weather permits. Do you use Telegram? Thats what most of us are on. 

I've asked before and had no response :( so I continued riding alone, learning more. Hard for me to do the downtown meets but if guys are up for rides outisde of Toronto, I'll try to make it :)

I might be DreygunzDecalz on the telegram

On 11/30/2020 at 8:04 PM, Dreygun said:

I've asked before and had no response :( so I continued riding alone, learning more. Hard for me to do the downtown meets but if guys are up for rides outisde of Toronto, I'll try to make it :)

I might be DreygunzDecalz on the telegram

.... and seeing this today and noticed all is well on Telegram lol

New rider here in Nanaimo, on Vancouver Island. I know there's at least one other rider in this town as I saw him a few months ago, but judging from all the looks and comments I get, most people around here have never seen one. If there are any other riders nearby, I'd love to chat some time and maybe get out for a ride!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 12:53 PM, Flyman said:

Okay.New member.This will slay you all.I just had my 80th Birthday last week.

Practicing on my new Inmotion V8 F.

It sure is a learning curve.I cant wait for spring.

Congrats Flyman!!! This is proof that you are never too old to learn a new skill. I thought i was an old fool trying something new like this at 50. 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 11:53 AM, Flyman said:

Okay.New member.This will slay you all.I just had my 80th Birthday last week.

Practicing on my new Inmotion V8 F.

It sure is a learning curve.I cant wait for spring.

Awesome! Perfect timing for spring👍. You're welcome to join us our grp (wheels & esk8s) for rides. I think the V8f will do fine on dryer days in Winter as well. Have fun but stay safe. & always remember....rubber side down!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2021 at 7:48 AM, Scott Kirkwood said:

Howdy, only 45 minutes away!

Working at Waterloo Memorial arena this week and when I left at 330pm, I saw a guy on a black s18. Close to skate park. You?

There'll be a group of us riding in Red Deer on Saturday June 19th, all day event with a BBQ. Anybody who can make it out is most welcome; we have some advanced and intermediate rides planned, something for everyone.

Edited by winterwheel
  • Like 1