New Ninebot One P !!

master255

9 hours ago, steve454 said:

@master255 good to know the speed has gone up.  Maybe like you said it must be ridden a certain distance to unlock the speed.

maybe. It's enigma for me. Now maximal speed is 28-30 km.\h.. And I finally forgot about sound notifications.
The wheel, as a horse that needs to travel.

"One such battery is approximately equal to 5 liters of gasoline."

I don't think so ... you could ride from Madrid to Moscow on one charge if that was the case.

If memory serves, one liter of gas is about 11000 watthours...

EDIT: Checked it, liter of DIESEL is 10942 watthours per liter, liter of normal gasoline is 9700 watthours per liter.

@mhpr262, As you drive from Madrid to Moscow on 5 liters of gasoline?

@esaj, I mean low-octane gasoline 92. Which is sold in Russia.
And you confuse the power of the electric motor and gasoline.
Efficiency gasoline engine less electric.
And all this does not matter since I did a comparison of the way distance: average car and my wheel.

2 hours ago, master255 said:

@mhpr262, As you drive from Madrid to Moscow on 5 liters of gasoline?

@esaj, I mean low-octane gasoline 92. Which is sold in Russia.

Probably won't be that much difference, 5 liters of 92 octane gas still contains a hell of a lot of more power than you packs.

And you confuse the power of the electric motor and gasoline.

And you are confusing the ENERGY CONTENT (watthours) and power (watts). 

Efficiency gasoline engine less electric.

True that, but has nothing to do with claims like 

" I am glad that the new wheels use LG HG2 batteries. They showed themselves very well. One such battery is approximately equal to 5 liters of gasoline. "

All of your batteries combined don't even have 1/10th of the energy content of ONE liter of gas. Even if you take into account the inefficiency of a combustion engine, it's still so way off from reality... And you forget one teeny tiny little fact: a car weights about 100 times more than your EUC, so it takes a "little bit" more energy to move it.

EDIT: I downvote posts very rarely (this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time ever), but this one deserved it... plus I might be in a bit of a bad mood right now ;)

@esaj, you wrong understand me. I meant that the car with 5 liters of 92 octane gasoline can travel an average of 30 km .. What is the equivalent of a single charge battery wheel. I did not write about the power and watts. And I do not compare them.

Hurry! to buy my wheel!
https://www.facebook.com/ninebotuk/
Guys and Girls, as of today Ninebot Inc has cancelled ALL Exclusive / Distributor contracts in place for the whole of Europe. Ninebot Inc in China ship all their stock for European customers to the EU warehouse in Amsterdam, from there this WILL (When setup) go out to a very limited number of distributors (still yet to be decided). As such we are now in a position of 'unknown' for the future. We hope to continue the work we have done over the last 2 years with Ninebot Inc - and that work holds us in good stead - but with no guarantees.

Discussions have taken place (I was in the HQ yesterday) talking about just that in a 1-1 meeting.

We still have plenty of ONE E+ stock and accessories so that's unaffected. Warranty's will be upheld. Regarding the ONE S2 and Mini Pro and Elites - we have run down stock of those and at this point are unable to get any more in.

Keep routing for us!

Hey. I would also like to confirm the top speed unlock on 1.4..0 firmware. To save me typing again, I'll share a screen shot of what I posted on the Facebook page image.png

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Scully said:

Hi @master255

Now you've had the P for a few weeks - please can you tell me the battery range.... from 100% to 20%

Thanks

Its about the same as the E+. Not much difference. About 10 miles (16) kilometers to 20% for the average user. Saying that, your weight and riding style can alter the the mentioned mileage slightly.

Thanks Joe. 
I have got me eye on the P you have for sale, but the lack of warranty & historical problems the P has bothers me. 
I've just won a flymo robotic lawn mower, so if I sell that and one of my C+'s - technically the upgrade to the P won't cost me anytihng.....

I was hoping the P was going to have more range - so I guess all i'm getting for the upgrade is an extra 3mph (on my E+)

Archived