The Photo Thread

SlowMo

2 hours ago, dbfrese said:

Do plastic cows only get painted when their born? Don't they get a fresh coat as they grow up?

That's so funny. I looked at this picture quickly and thought that the cows were real :blink1:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That's so funny. I looked at this picture quickly and thought that the cows were real :blink1:

I would have too, had I not noticed how shiny the calf was. I did a double-take on the cow and saw how dull she was!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dbfrese said:

Do plastic cows only get painted when their born? Don't they get a fresh coat as they grow up?

The rules for 'ghost Army' might apply. The picture is close to Patton Park , a few miles away. Apparently what's important is that the shot works for you.

I don't really find the fake cows accusation to be creepy.

What I find creepy is reflecting on the past when my mother and others were my guest at Woodman's during her last year's. Then through the expense of an age related disease she emerged one day from a nursing home over $100k lighter in the pocketbook for an ER visit at my request. She passed away a number of days later in a hospice unit where the nurse who set up a drip IV simply said several hours before her passing ' I'm sorry I have to do this' as her family stood by.

No joke....true story..

• Like 2

:w00t2:  Fellow horn-dog!  :w00t2:  Do I give off a horny vibe?  :confused1:  What gives people that impression?  :whistling:

Hey, you can't fight nature.  :efef927839:   Well, unless you cut off the cojones I guess then sure yeah you can.  I just appreciate the beauty of women and their company.  Nothing wrong with that!  :innocent1:  Plus they keep airing these Victoria's Secret Lingerie shows every year that just gets the inner dog yipping and yapping!  :dribble: Hard to fight the drool.

vs_show_2017_1908.jpeg_north_1200x_white

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2:  Fellow horn-dog!  :w00t2:  Do I give off a horny vibe?  :confused1:  What gives people that impression?  :whistling:

Hey, you can't fight nature.  :efef927839:   Well, unless you cut off the cojones I guess then sure yeah you can.  I just appreciate the beauty of women and their company.  Nothing wrong with that!  :innocent1:  Plus they keep airing these Victoria's Secret Lingerie shows every year that just gets the inner dog yipping and yapping!  :dribble: Hard to fight the drool.

Bob is outside moaning in pain. i hope u don’t do that. 

i wasn’t planning on getting Bob neutered because i think vets are idiots, trust me i have my reasons, but omg, i’ve never seen an intact male dog act like this.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:barf:

Fifth from the leftlooks anorexic.:barf:  And missing one foot.:barf:  Number nine number nine:unsure:  Hey!

Edited by steve454
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

IMG_20171208_150459547_HDR

Me and my Tesla at Manhattan Beach Pier. Smoke from the Southern California fires can be seen in the background.

i know u don’t watch the news but trump declared ur fires national disaster, so u might wanna keep an eye on them. the houses on the news didn’t look that fancy but from what i’ve heard about ca, they were probably millions of dollars homes, because of location. the structures weren’t that impressive.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Bob has settled down a bit, i suspect because of the stormy winds blowing that bitch’s scent far and wide. if it continues, i might try rubbing vicks on his chest. idk if that will help u.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i know u don’t watch the news but trump declared ur fires national disaster, so u might wanna keep an eye on them. the houses on the news didn’t look that fancy but from what i’ve heard about ca, they were probably millions of dollars homes, because of location. the structures weren’t that impressive.

The fires are far away and impossible to spread into the greater Los Angeles area. The winds have shifted and now the entire region is engulfed in smoke :(

I live in a 1954 ranch house that's priced over a million dollars now. Basically, if a house can pass inspection it's going to cost at least 1/2 million even if it's infested with cockroaches. Housing in California is insane right now. I really don't know how anyone making less than 100k can afford to live here.

17 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

The fires are far away and impossible to spread into the greater Los Angeles area. The winds have shifted and now the entire region is engulfed in smoke :(

I live in a 1954 ranch house that's priced over a million dollars now. Basically, if a house can pass inspection it's going to cost at least 1/2 million even if it's infested with cockroaches. Housing in California is insane right now. I really don't know how anyone making less than 100k can afford to live here.

i know. it’s gotta be the 3 rules of real estate, 1. location 2. location 3. location, it can’t be that much more expensive to build in california, unless ur mexicans are fancier than florida mexicans. i’m glad because u guys are kinda my competition weather wise, but y’all have jobs. pretty much all of florida is slinging hash. 

florida is a real bargain price wise. i think u gotta be nuts to live further north of me. ft myers was perfect, climate wise for me. cold weather isn’t good for you, imho, definitely not good for me.

• Like 1

Here's what $500,000 gets you Los Angeles http://www.latimes.com/business/realestate/hot-property/la-fi-hp-what-money-buys-20171209-story.html

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

i know crazy. been like that for awhile. florida is a steal. no jobs tho. gotta have a decent job to buy a house. or retire here, and that we have. like beazer’s 55+ thing they’re trying to do here. somebody selling a shack in california can move into a 3br 2bath penthouse here and have 100k to spare. less crime, less laxes(like 16mils) no state income tax and geared toward q-tips. 

this broker that is working a deal with pulte here thinks he’s got another buyer to take the whole 325 acres and wanted a price today and i told him 55.25 million. and i think to myself the proceeds of the sale would buy me a couple of decent penthouses in nyc, not that i’d ever wanna visit that place again.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, novazeus said:

Bob is outside moaning in pain. i hope u don’t do that. 

i wasn’t planning on getting Bob neutered because i think vets are idiots, trust me i have my reasons, but omg, i’ve never seen an intact male dog act like this.

I don't know... We found a good vet in Calgary when the forum decided it was time to get @Hunka Hunka Burning Love neutered. And it didn't turn out that bad (for the rest of us). 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I don't know... We found a good vet in Calgary when the forum decided it was time to get @Hunka Hunka Burning Love neutered. And it didn't turn out that bad (for the rest of us). 

yeah, i mean, i can’t relate to Bob’s moaning. i was hoping @Hunka Hunka Burning Love could suggest something to take his mind off bitches in heat. Bob’s right here so i’m trying not to trivialize his pain. it’s raining, yaay. next few days are gonna be a little cooler. rain keeps my sandy pastures more palatable for my eyes with these damn post rk contact lenses i have to wear. thanks doc for talking me out of lasik.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I got me some neuticles!  :w00t2:  They feel sooo real!  Sorry, me no dog expert. Don't know any tricks of the trade to calm a horny dog.

Spoiler

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2