The Photo Thread

SlowMo

23 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Hey, that fanny-pack has saved me and others endless number of times, with all of my wheel tools and hand-pump easily accessible :D

I thought you were installing an electric horn on your wrist guards. Mine works great! Scares the hell out people! 

43953519702_24e589f53d_b.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I thought you were installing an electric horn on your wrist guards. Mine works great! Scares the hell out people! 

Always collecting ideas for potential use.

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Yes. EWheels supplies it with the wheel. I've tried a little riding with it, but for now it's primarily a place to sit when I'm taking a water/snack break. Plus I think the MSX looks even better with the seat attached.

It definitely does look cool with this seat attached. The horse ? is saddled. ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Ha ha… That's exactly what Mrs. @Marty Backe says...   :facepalm:

@Marty Backe is a true Templars Knight. What did you expect? :facepalm: ! 

Edited by Toshio Uemura
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Toshio Uemura said:

@Marty Backe is a true Templars Knight. What did you expect? :facepalm: ! 

Nooo… Don't go there... It only set's things up for @Hunka Hunka Burning Love to start with the jousting jokes!

But actually, EUC jousting could be fun?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Brilliant :D  Where did this image come from?

Have to check. I got it from a friend, who got it somewhere from the internet, I believe. It might be from a middle age rider artist.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Have to check. I got it from a friend, who got it somewhere from the internet, I believe. It might be from a middle age rider artist.

It's very well done :thumbup:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Surely you have seen this thread by @trya!

Now that you've reminded me, I do remember this. It's been a long time, but yes, I did see it before. I'm impressed with your ability to pull this thread out of the hat :D

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, J.T. said:

See below for a couple of photos from our ewheel (EUCs, esk8, OneWheel) ride in DC last Saturday (in front of Jefferson Memorial). The rest of the photos can be found here.. https://www.meetup.com/ewheelgroup/photos/29030589/ .  I usually only post in the Washington DC Meetup thread, it's my first time posting in this thread, so hopefully I'm doing this right.

Nice :thumbup:

Wow, is that an electric longboard?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, J.T. said:

See below for a couple of photos from our ewheel (EUCs, esk8, OneWheel) ride in DC last Saturday (in front of Jefferson Memorial). The rest of the photos can be found here.. https://www.meetup.com/ewheelgroup/photos/29030589/ .  I usually only post in the Washington DC Meetup thread, it's my first time posting in this thread, so hopefully I'm doing this right.

highres_473732462.jpeg

highres_473732479.jpeg

Does this ? whale have wheels? Unbelievable! How fast is it?

• Like 3