Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

9 hours ago, BKW said:

Someone on Facebook mentioned that the newer EBCP are to come with the metal handle? Not sure how true this is, but I didn't know. For some reason I doubt I'll get the EUC with the metal handle. I did ask for a street tire and they basically said it automatically comes with knobby so I took that as street tire not included. I do want to buy the street tire

The same guy who said newer versions comes with metal handle tells me: "I can probably do 35 to 45 miles of hard riding (38-44mph) until I get to about 115v or down to 30 percent." Not sure how accurate that is since I have the same batteries in my SherMax and I get much more miles than that...granted, I dont do avg speeds as fast as he mentioned

Received mine with street tire.

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Upvote 1

More from facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/6028884890542757/

dasfasdfas.thumb.JPG.d841bf253a5011cb542d13e1911169ab.JPG

And, the chrome color version (this actually looks like a different casting than the red one):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/6029668023797777/

image.thumb.png.cc5682a592db19e45c15149b9c1bf11f.png

Edited by BKW

This was posted an hour ago on facebook. Not sure what batch it is, but this CP looks to have the 134V dongle still:

image.thumb.png.beccf88755eac8e04e75415d60aeba11.png

Edited by BKW

2 minutes ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

It looks like the charge port issue has been rectified with Batch 3.

How do you know this?

Apparently the picture here is a batch 2. The place I bought my EBCP off aliexpress says I got the newest batch, but I'm not holding my breath until I see it. I've also heard the newest batch will have the metal handle for free, but I'm also not sure if this is true either as I only heard it from one random person on facebook. If I do get my EBCP with the metal handle, I'll likely sell the metal handle I bought separately.

I love how they have color options, but I'll be sticking to the original color for a while...

aliexpress:

image.thumb.png.3adfbb9ae5aa865a4f9ae26452041548.png

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

Below is what I have been sent by Jason from eWheels earlier this week. I’m told the Batch 3’s are ready and on the way.

25103D79-1AD0-411E-848C-5299813C9DA2.jpeg

50585681-409B-49B8-A790-162E27E29AD7.jpeg

C4521398-416B-4831-9F97-F016818228EC.jpeg

Nice. 3rd batch looks to have the 134V plug ins, so no need for the dongle. Also, as on the 2nd batch, it look like they have the metal interior mudguard. Looking good!

Also, I notice on the 3rd batch here they are not shipping out the handle in the metal form as someone said they might.

Man, I hope indeed I get this batch from aliexpress lol

Edited by BKW
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

Those look cool. Why not make that an option/upgrade rather than another purchase. I would be far more likely to upgrade than buy new pedals if the current pedals are just fine.

Not sure what you mean. I guess you mean I might be able to ask the shop I bought them from to give me a colored pedal instead of the stock? Don't think they will, as I asked if I could get a street tire instead of the knobby... their reply was, "it comes from the factory with a knobby", so I took that as they didn't have street tire option... I guess I can ask for colored pedals but I doubt they will, especially since this is a different store than where i bought it from as well

9 hours ago, BKW said:

Not sure what you mean. I guess you mean I might be able to ask the shop I bought them from to give me a colored pedal instead of the stock? Don't think they will, as I asked if I could get a street tire instead of the knobby... their reply was, "it comes from the factory with a knobby", so I took that as they didn't have street tire option... I guess I can ask for colored pedals but I doubt they will, especially since this is a different store than where i bought it from as well

It was more of a Extreme Bull proposition than dealership. Like packages on a car. Rather than buy the car and then change something, allow the buyer to choose that option. Dealers could and do that as well. I guess it just depends on the dealer. You bring up tires. eWheels gives consumers the option of knobby or street. In the case of the pedals, if I had a choice and the price difference wasn’t huge, I probably would have chosen an LED pedal as well.

• Like 1

Nothing more comforting to know my "wheelbarrow" (aka Commander Pro) is ready to be shipped from China today!

Is it just me or does this box look wet at the top?🤨xzvczxbzxc.thumb.JPG.258a1e815de9af54162eb363fe287334.JPG

S402f7e90f0f0492e813039de36bd5a3bz.jpg.2f06d629fe05ade1762664c06a68435f.jpg

Edited by BKW

16 minutes ago, Paul A said:

The base of the box looks to be discoloured as well.

Yikes. Not much we can do now but to wait I guess... it just shipped

I'll do a decent overlook of the wheel when I get it. Will I do a full tear-down? Probably not.

Edited by BKW

Thanks for the review Ronin! 52mph is insane. I rarely go above mid-thirties lol in the city.

These drastic changes to batches is annoying, I have to say. They need to do a better job releasing a wheel closer to its final form because it’s getting problematic to buy an early batch only to have so many things change later on. Like, why would someone buy a batch 1 or 2 if they know batch 3+ is going to be vastly superior with additional features? This probably hurts sales overall and frustrates customers

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BKW said:

Thanks for the review Ronin! 52mph is insane. I rarely go above mid-thirties lol in the city.

These drastic changes to batches is annoying, I have to say. They need to do a better job releasing a wheel closer to its final form because it’s getting problematic to buy an early batch only to have so many things change later on. Like, why would someone buy a batch 1 or 2 if they know batch 3+ is going to be vastly superior with additional features? This probably hurts sales overall and frustrates customers

Do you think it could possibly be due to the relationships they have from company to company? Seems like it’s all bad blood or family blood. In either case, the longer the locals test, the more likely everything gets leaked. Push it out fast, apologize (fix) later. It really does feel like Batch 1 is normally the test model which is why it always seems weird for everyone to do the obligatory tear down and level all of their criticisms knowing full well a next version will roll out with changes. I get people don’t like that but that does appear to be the way this industry operates. I haven’t been around long but I’ve been around long enough to understand the EUC industry operates very differently than most. I’m with others that say Batch 1 should simply be a discounted model, gather feedback, make the necessary adjustments, then release the full priced, and hopefully finished product. 😅

I've finally been able to experience the Commander Pro and I was really surprised about how much I liked it. There are things about it that I like over my Sherman S that I didn't think would be so significant, namely the handling. The handling was a real standout for me, it was really easy to ride and much more nimble compared to the Sherman (S). The performance was excellent but that was expected so no real surprise there. @BKW Barring anything catastrophic from happening, I think your going to be really happy with the Commander Pro. A big thank you goes out to Bradley @eevees for allowing me to have a long test ride of the CP.

Edit: Yes that is the Veteran Patton in the background 😃

20230403_170245.thumb.jpg.d036d2d0c19c028d544ecc33023fadb0.jpg

Edited by Clem604
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Clem604 said:

The handling was a real standout for me, it was really easy to ride and much more nimble compared to the Sherman (S).

Are you running the same tire on your Sherman S ?  A street tire vs a knobby might explain the difference in handling.  If you are running a street tire then something else would be needed to explain a more nimble feel.

Edited by Paradox
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Clem604 thanks for sharing your experience on the CP like you said you would! Obviously, I've done a lot of research on this wheel and all this confirmation is great to hear from others, especially those who own or have ridden the Sherman-S as these are very close in my opinion! :D:D

Edited by BKW
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Clem604 said:

My Sherman S is running the Michelin Pilot Sport 2 while the CP I rode has the Kenda 340A. I spoke Gavin at Eevees and he thinks it's might be the weight distribution or that the pedals are mounted lower than the Sherman S, a decent amount below the axle. Either way I was very pleasantly surprised by it and I think @BKW will be too!

Mine is coming with the knobby since it's going to be straight from the factory. I did order the K340A though. I started doing research on the other street tires provided, but it was more confusing and more work than I thought, and most if not all of these tires are out of stock! So, in the end, I went with the K340A, which I'll install on the CP when it arrives

• Like 1