eWheels: Help Wanted, Job Opening, Sales/Support Rep, $75,000-$100,000 + Bonuses

Jason McNeil

Is there an employee discount? 😂 

If I had seen this in my 20s I would be on this like a fat kid on cake.  I’m secretly trying to fit my life around this, just because of my high opinion of ewheels and my love of PEVs.

Wife would flay me alive if I made another major career change however

• Like 3

I really wish I was available to toss my hat in the ring. I've purchased 3 wheels from you and would love to give back to ewheels while making a living! 

I wish you best for finding the right candidate, all I can do is just buy more wheels, and continue to tell anyone that will listen to buy from ewheels too. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dgtreble said:

Hi Jason,

There's no way to reply to this so ive messaged the sales email directly. Please reach out as this would be a great opportunity for me and the skills I can bring are sound.

You could PM here on the forum.

9 hours ago, Dgtreble said:

Hi Jason,

There's no way to reply to this so ive messaged the sales email directly. Please reach out as this would be a great opportunity for me and the skills I can bring are sound.

From the original post:

Please send application to sales@ewheels.com

Thanks, all. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2021 at 11:38 AM, Jason McNeil said:

Maintain  Tempo:  daily email/call volumes vary, can range from 500+ on a Monday to ~300 later in the week. 

This requires the employee answer each email in less than a minute, assuming an eight hour day with no breaks. The employee would have to have perfect knowledge of every EUC to maintain that pace hour after hour.

Edited by LanghamP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LanghamP said:

This requires the employee answer each email in less than a minute, assuming a ten hour day with no breaks.

I interpreted the numbers presented to be the total volume ewheels is currently facing, necessitating the fourth hire and for that hire to be able to keep pace with the other three and the aforementioned volume they face as a set.

Although either way do keep in mind that a large chunk of email exchanges for this kind of thing will be copy-pasted responses or form letters (rightfully so), and/or simply moving data/numbers between an email and a database or vice-versa--responses which actually can be handled in less than a minute without the need to truly 'author' anything.

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1