EUC World 2.6 is coming

2 hours ago, EMA said:

@Seba is there a way to reset to speed wo closing the app ? some times ago i remember a button doing this

Will be back in next release, as it needs also clear all stats.

• Like 1

@SebaGood app, love it. 

I have idea that should not be too difficult to implement. As I look my past rides I would like to see alarms that was triggered and what type they were. Because I have so many(alarm types), I simply do not always know when/what the alarm triggered. Just a idea, I assume it is not too difficult to store this information to the data file and later browse from browser? 

And one more idea on the go, very similar but for the mobile app. Also additional information page to see triggered alarms during ride could be nice feature, with time stamp.

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

20 minutes ago, EMA said:

you can already see it on the browser, or you mean something different ?

I cannot see what alarm was triggered. Alarm for speed, maybe bound to % of battery level? or was it current bound trigger usage that I set? That is what I was after.

Most of my alarms are brief, but I can see you have way more than I do in that example @EMA:) Thank you for all those videos from Italy, looks like good times.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Seba said:

1. I have to create such list first. It's not easy, as some features changes without notice with new firmware releases. Unfortunately, I don't get any information from EUC manufacturers, so I rely on my users and my own experiences & feedback.

2. Please make a video with this behaviour. There is lot of possible cases and I need to hear this sound and see how app main screen looks at the moment sound is generated.

3. It's because there is no horn in Sherman :) You can use any BT portable speaker (JBL Flip or something similar) and use Bluetooth Audio horn mode.

4. Again, it's because Sherman doesn't support setting speed limit (tiltback speed) from the app. I hope they will introduce such feature in future firmware versions, as I fully agree that this is very handy.

5. I will take a look into these issues, thanks.

6. It is supported, but these options are unavailable when tour recording or data logging is active, as any change made during data recording would make recorded data inconsistent. Disable CSV recording and finish tour recording to make changes to speed/distance corrections and battery level settings.

7. This feature is not yet supported in Sherman, as I need to make some research on this wheel to create coefficients for mathematical model used to convert phase current to battery current.

1. I certainly understand

2. Will be back with a video, tried disabling all warnings, watch, csv log,tour recording...everything, but still its this tingeling....tingeling....tingeling sound :-) nothing change on home screen, i have looked around for an hour + on this one both on tesla and sherman

3. The built in beeper worked as a horn on the tesla (its selectable in the app voth on tesla and sherman). But it doesnt work on the Sherman. Very convenient as this is legal requirement in Sweden to have a bell and a tap on the smart watch and BEEP BEEP :-)

4. Darn. But if i know You, you will crack the nut. Did youbsee the new thread on firmwares and that it can be updated via bluetooth. I am oretty sure someone managed to read out the code there. Might help?

5. Wohooo :)

6. Oh, i had no idea. Proposal, a hint on that in the app (popup help?) so everyone can use it. The app is awesome, im thinking of how to make a online manual. That would surely help on a few of the awesome features.

7. I just noted there were a lot of power draw data in the 2nd page, so i thought maybe it was just brokenon latest fw. Anyway, will be nice to have, but point 2 3 4 are MUCH hugher prio in my opinion :)

cheers and thanks again for an awesome app

boogie

5 hours ago, Tasku said:

I cannot see what alarm was triggered. Alarm for speed, maybe bound to % of battery level? or was it current bound trigger usage that I set? That is what I was after.

Most of my alarms are brief, but I can see you have way more than I do in that example @EMA:) Thank you for all those videos from Italy, looks like good times.

understood, on the web you can see only speed alarms i think (the yellor, orange and red on my pic)

On 7/7/2021 at 2:59 AM, Seba said:

But I keep track on this idea and I hope that one of EUC dealers will help me by providing me with a wheel for testing, so I can add the firmware update feature. Also I hope that Leaperkim will grant me permission to use their firmware server, as it would improve their customers experience in the same way KS firmware update resolved many problems KS has with their original app.

Seba: As I'm sure you're probably aware but just in case, apparently eWheels facilitated the process of getting King Song to concede and provide the necessary resources in order to add King Song firmware updates to third-party app, Darknessbot--precisely because eWheels benefitted from having a more reliable tool in the wild for providing firmware updates for their (eWheels') customers. I don't know about providing you hardware, but I find it plausible or even possibly likely they may be willing to at least help provide some of the wrangling with Veteran on this issue.

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, AtlasP said:

Seba: As I'm sure you're probably aware but just in case, apparently eWheels facilitated the process of getting King Song to concede and provide the necessary resources in order to add King Song firmware updates to third-party app, Darknessbot--precisely because eWheels benefitted from having a more reliable tool in the wild for providing firmware updates for their (eWheels') customers. I don't know about providing you hardware, but I find it plausible or even possibly likely they may be willing to at least help provide some of the wrangling with Veteran on this issue.

@Seba have similar agreement and is sponsored by a Polish reseller  an eWheels. Due to this he signed a NDA with KS.

But that is not necessary the same will happen with other brands.

I tried to persuade IM to do a similar thing but it was turned down by the very top (CEO). But you have to know this was not that long time after lawsuit dispute between IM and KS. That felt out to IM favour. 

In the past similar stories have been floating about between KS and GW. That was down firmware disputes. That is why GW didn't do firmware updates orso it was said. Thinking the Veteran are old GW staff mostly, I think you can see where this is going.

If you read @Sebas post above in this context...I doubt it happen. At least in the near timeframe. In some years maybe. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Unventor said:

@Seba have similar agreement and is sponsored by a Polish reseller  an eWheels. Due to this he signed a NDA with KS.

But that is not necessary the same will happen with other brands.

I tried to persuade IM to do a similar thing but it was turned down by the very top (CEO). But you have to know this was not that long time after lawsuit dispute between IM and KS. That felt out to IM favour. 

In the past similar stories have been floating about between KS and GW. That was down firmware disputes. That is why GW didn't do firmware updates orso it was said. Thinking the Veteran are old GW staff mostly, I think you can see where this is going.

If you read @Sebas post above in this context...I doubt it happen. At least in the near timeframe. In some years maybe. 

That's all fair enough. Although I still think the fact that Veteran is already distributing a prototype firmware tool is an indication that there's a chance they might further deviate from Gotway's stance/track record in this regard. Or maybe that's just a hope. :-)

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 2

They released the Updater app even being experimental, cause Leaperkim is trying to catch up to Gw/Begode that also said the new boards could be OTA updated. 

p.s. Also I forked the lk app and made a complete English version here 😅

• Like 2

On 7/7/2021 at 11:36 PM, EMA said:

understood, on the web you can see only speed alarms i think (the yellor, orange and red on my pic)

Speed alarms are displayed on speed graphs. Yellow is the 1st alarm, orange the 2nd alarm and red is the 3rd alarm. Overcurrent alarms and overvoltage are displayed on current/voltage graph. Overtemperature alarm is displayed on a temperature chart. The only alarms that are not displayed yet are safety margin alarms, but I will add this feature soon.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 4:12 PM, tyyy said:

How to disable the from the periodic audio messages "data logging ON", "Tour recording on"? It's so annoying, and I can't find the option

"sound and speech" section:

voice prompts & messages

GPS & BT

Welcome message

9 hours ago, EMA said:

riding my MCM5 the app randomly reset the wheel distance, everything else working fine. 

i've already submitted a report @Seba ;)

I'm now working on 2.8 release, so I'll check it :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hey y’all- Does EUC World work on Apple Watch. I thought someone told me to get an Apple Watch if I wanted EUC World for my Wheel  since I am not an Android user. Or I could be mis-remembering. Let me know. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Sumako said:

Hey y’all- Does EUC World work on Apple Watch. I thought someone told me to get an Apple Watch if I wanted EUC World for my Wheel  since I am not an Android user. Or I could be mis-remembering. Let me know. Thanks!

Apple Watch runs Watch OS, it's a variant of iOS.

EUC World is an Android application.

They're the two dominant mobile/wearable platform, with no compatibility.

• Like 1