Sherman firmware list

Dominic Winsor

Just now, Planemo said:

Nope that didnt work. Its deffo your version though cos its in english :)

I know it is, but some phones tend to keep cached icons longer than a reboot.
That is why i suggested you re-build your icon cache thru your launcher of sorts.

I'm currently finishing v2 of the fork, trying to add a splash screen.

Now it's a matter of re-hosting the changelog txt and firmware files to another location, if the home server they are based on in China gets disconnected.

I'll think about it..

Just wanted to say I really appreciate your fork, especially so as I believe you are not a native English speaker!

And yeah maybe I will wait for 3rd party host, chinese servers dont seem to be the most reliable...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
7 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Any new firmware after 1.0.58? 

1.0.58 appears to be as far as Leaperkim intend to go with the OG Sherman and now Only concentrating on the Sherman Max whose firmware is different!

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

So to correct the voltage, without risking a pin short. I guess this would a safe way.

Use a 1 to 2 splitter from charger (2 female contacts coming out).

Charge with 1 contact only.

Use volt meter (accurate enough, most cheap ones ARE NOT) on other contact from charger (both contacts should show same value as its just a splitter).

Charge the Sherman.

Compare volt meter with Sherman display and adjust accordingly. Can also see if values differ during charge for example check at 90, 95, 100 and 100.8 V. Tonsee if error is linear, but 100.8 is really all that matters. Don't want to over (fire) or under (less balancing) charge those precious batteries :) (except for long time storage, then its better to leave them around 70-80%)

I also have a volt meter on my charger but i think i trust the sherman more than that one LOL 🤣