Veteran-compatible accessories

who_the

On 7/22/2020 at 4:05 PM, Shield said:

I ended up buying the same light just a bit larger. I've already wired it up to a 3.5mm jack. I did order the light with the USB built in and will have to experiment a bit to see how it's wired into the light. I'm going to guess that I can just wire it together with one of the 12v LED wires and it will hopefully output 5v for charging. Seeing as how the power to the lights are controlled by the LCD the USB should only be active when the light is on. I will most likely wire the USB into the daytime running light. 

image0.jpg

I can tell you now that light will not fit the sherman unless you remove the guard rail. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be making my own seat utilizing the top of the Sherman roll cage. These U clamps might be helpful for anyone else looking to do the same. You can find them on Amazon and Aliexpress.

blob (3).jpg

• Like 2

Hi,

if possible . can someone please share this dimensions ? .  while i'm waiting for my Sherman i will like to start working on a seat similar to the post above.:) . 

ill share the wood template parts and end results with the community . 

thanks in advance. 

WqhhCNe.jpg

Edited by Harold Pantaleon
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Harold Pantaleon said:

Hi,

if possible . can someone please share this dimensions ? .  while i'm waiting for my Sherman i will like to start working on a seat similar to the post above.:) . 

ill share the wood template parts and end results with the community . 

thanks in advance. 

WqhhCNe.jpg

What about the dim between C and B?

On 8/22/2020 at 12:16 PM, Shield said:

I'll be making my own seat utilizing the top of the Sherman roll cage. These U clamps might be helpful for anyone else looking to do the same. You can find them on Amazon and Aliexpress.

blob (3).jpg

Do you have some links for these? Thanks

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrd777 said:

How thick is the bar on the Sherman? Anyone know? Hey @Ben Kim, can you help us with these measurements..

thanks

Saw this measurement on a video somewhere, can't recall where but it was 0.80 inch or 20.32 mm

• Like 1