eucWatch - Standalone band/watch

6 minutes ago, Dogmaticjoe said:

@enaon can you link me to that thread and ill repost this question there please

we are now on the correct thread, a mod must have moved us (thanks)

please read the post above yours, so that I can understand what happened. 

9 minutes ago, Dogmaticjoe said:

I think the problem is I pressed the disconnect button on the site 

ok, this makes sence. 

Now, the solution depends on whether you pressed it while the core file was uploading, or a bit after. 

If the core file went in, the solution is simple. Hold the side button for a minute or so, no less than 45 secs. Release it and scan for the watch from the loader, the watch should me named "espruinpo-devmode". Connect and do the install all again. 

If this is not the case, let me know. 

Edited by enaon

10 minutes ago, Dogmaticjoe said:

it just said enabling flash in a blue bar at the bottom of the screen

ok, so this is a normal message, it was enabling the flash chip inside the watch, nothing to do with flash plugin :)

try the solution above.

@enaon holding the power button for a minute worked and I was able to connect and download everything. I went for a test ride and it went great. it is an amazing job you did on this. I did try holding the power button before but only for like 30 seconds before I guess I just had to do it longer, thanks so much. on last thing id like to ask is when I ride on the simplified speedometer screen it has speed, temp, and battery and I noticed the battery was in volts, but when I clicked it it switched to a % instead but it was at 7% and it fluctuated up and down as I rode so I thought that that wasn't the battery % since my wheel was about 70% charged so I was just wondering that is displaying.

@Dogmaticjoe Nice:)

the battery indicator being off, means that maybe the voltage base was not auto-set correctly, it may think it is an 100volt wheel. 

go to settings(swipe-up)-> i button on bottom center(when settings is called from a dash app)-> next page on dash settings, and press the base button for it to display 84Volts.

The battery indicator will be ok then, but don't expect it to be the exact same as the one on EUC World, I discard the battery indicator register, I take the voltage, and using the "empty" and "full" cell voltage limits on the same menu, turn it to 0-100% in a linear manner.

So you can actually move the "empty" limit to 3,40V, and the battery indicator will have a reserve tank, as it will go down to ~ -30 :)

Edited by enaon
  • Like 1

@enaon when I try to connect my phone to it via bluetooth it just says bluetooth disconnected on the watch. Also do you have and images with descriptions of what buttons do? If not could you just do some images of the different screens with arrows pointing to the buttons and what they are. Also what is the insect repellent?

Hi enaon,

since I broke my P8 eucWatch,  I ordered and flashed a P22C variant successfully and working flawlessly. The Touch sensitivity is much better than it has ever been on the P8. 

Great work, and thanks for improving it further.

Greets,

Stefan

• Like 1

The p22b watch arrived today.  I had no problems installing eucwatch. 

Many thanks @enaon  for your work and time.  

However, I can not activate the speed alarm (sound and vibration), only what works is the change of the speed meter color to red.  

I read the entire thread and found no clues. 

What else can i pay attention to?

2 minutes ago, Mark13i said:

However, I can not activate the speed alarm (sound and vibration), only what works is the change of the speed meter color to red.  

long press(and release on the p22) on one of the 4 alarm type buttons to turn it blue. 

Edited by enaon

1 hour ago, Dogmaticjoe said:

what is the insect repellant supposed to connect to?

don't pay attention to it, it is a xiaomi insect repelent as the loader says, so one has not to connect to china if he uses it, but it just there if one wants to use it as an example mostly.

Capture.PNG.89a4d4e8328840bd62ccdbcdd55d17c7.PNG

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002884757857.html

ps. thanks for the report on the battery level on the 18xl being off base, there was indeed an error. 

Edited by enaon

@enaon Thank you so much for this.  I know that this takes much of your time responding to issues and developing EUC Watch.  

I went through the install and am having a problem at the end.  I made it all the way through and it seems that the touchscreen no longer responds.  My watch is a P22C1.  I can touch the side button and the screen lights up at the home page.  I can hold the side button and it will search for an Inmotion wheel.  No touching, tapping, or swiping causes an\y change and the screen turns off after a few seconds.  What should I try changing?

Thank you

19 minutes ago, duanew said:

@enaon Thank you so much for this.  I know that this takes much of your time responding to issues and developing EUC Watch.  

I went through the install and am having a problem at the end.  I made it all the way through and it seems that the touchscreen no longer responds.  My watch is a P22C1.  I can touch the side button and the screen lights up at the home page.  I can hold the side button and it will search for an Inmotion wheel.  No touching, tapping, or swiping causes an\y change and the screen turns off after a few seconds.  What should I try changing?

Thank you

it could be a setup problem or that the reset pin is changed again on the C1, please try the following:

1. Go to the web loader -> connect -> "installer" tab -> "change settings" button, type a riders name, "816" for the touch, "sc7a20" for the accelerator -> "set" button -> "disconnect" button.

if this makes no difference then try this:

2. Go to the web loader -> connect -> "library" tab -> "core" section -> delete the Handler - P8 - P22 A/B/C/C1 (xxx), then install the Handler - P22 B1/D (xx) ->"disconnect" button.

this second method will lead to colors being off, if the the touch works using this method, let me know. 

Edited by enaon

10 hours ago, enaon said:

it could be a setup problem or that the reset pin is changed again on the C1, please try the following:

1. Go to the web loader -> connect -> "installer" tab -> "change settings" button, type a riders name, "816" for the touch, "sc7a20" for the accelerator -> "set" button -> "disconnect" button.

if this makes no difference then try this:

2. Go to the web loader -> connect -> "library" tab -> "core" section -> delete the Handler - P8 - P22 A/B/C/C1 (xxx), then install the Handler - P22 B1/D (xx) ->"disconnect" button.

this second method will lead to colors being off, if the the touch works using this method, let me know. 

Number 1 seem to have worked.  Now to go and connect it to my wheel and try it out.

Thank you

1 minute ago, duanew said:

Number 1 seem to have worked.  Now to go and connect it to my wheel and try it out.

Thank you

nice, so this was a fresh install from standard loader on a P22C1, yet ended up with  touch not working till a manual setup of the touch sensor, correct?

13 minutes ago, enaon said:

nice, so this was a fresh install from standard loader on a P22C1, yet ended up with  touch not working till a manual setup of the touch sensor, correct?

Yes that is correct.  I am not sure the accelerometer is working.  I cannot get the screen to turn on by lifting the watch.  I am trying to figure out the setup icons.

Edit: It looks like I had the setting off.  I think I fixed it.

Edited by duanew

I just received my Bangle.js 2. Maybe not as "premium" feeling with its plastic frame, but the transflective screen is pretty nice! It's gonna be a fun little toy.

@enaon, I recall you said you were considering a Bangle.js app version of eucWatch. I have to say, that would be pretty sweet :)

Edited by redfoxdude

37 minutes ago, redfoxdude said:

@enaon, I recall you said you were considering a Bangle.js app version of eucWatch. I have to say, that would be pretty sweet :)

Still waiting for mine, I will for sure :)

the plastic frame may help with BT signal, and is has gps onboard too, it may be very good. 

Edited by enaon
  • Like 1

• enaon changed the title to eucWatch - Standalone band/watch