Sods law

David Reeves

Sorry to hear this. But as you said focus on the positive. You are a alive and hopefully will recover too. Even if you don't get to 100% the EUC can assist you getting around with less effort. 

I hope you recover fast and get back to normal.

So sorry to hear this David! It sounds like Helsinki has a terrific healthcare system and the physicians acted swiftly in determining a diagnosis that resulted in your life saving procedure. Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

18 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Wow, life can change fast! I hope you're ok now.

Was the heart attack related to the EUC? Maybe a blood clot got got loose from the excercise? Or was it unrelated? Simply bad luck?

All the best!

No way to know for sure, could well be, but it was coming anyway so not blaming the EUC  :) 

• Like 1

That's really unfortunate news @David Reeves, sorry to hear that. On the up side, riding an EUC isn't stressful like jogging, so you'll be back rolling in short order (I hope). 2 stents...that's not due to the EUC--as you said, perhaps the exercise saved your life?

God speed in your recovery! Keep us updated!

Edited by WI_Hedgehog

Bad timing, you should have did what I did and had my incident incident in the fall and I had to recover all winter long, no riding (can't in snow, anyways)...in fact just last week I got back on for a first ride of the year...