Marty Backe

EUC World / WheelLog and the Pebble Watch

How does the watchface look like when EUC world is displayed. Didn’t see that in the video or does it look the same as on wheellog?

36 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

How does the watchface look like when EUC world is displayed. Didn’t see that in the video or does it look the same as on wheellog?

The Pebble "WheelLog" app is the same one that was released 4-years ago. EUC World still supports it though by sending the same data to it the WheelLog does.

Are you still going to get a newer smart watch as well, @Marty Backe, or is this replacement Pebble going to fill that void?

Edited by Cory Brown

1 hour ago, Cory Brown said:

Are you still going to get a newer smart watch as well, @Marty Backe, or is this replacement Pebble going to fill that void?

I'm probably going to stick with Pebble as long as I can. ~$30 is a lot cheaper than ~$200

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The Pebble "WheelLog" app is the same one that was released 4-years ago. EUC World still supports it though by sending the same data to it the WheelLog does.

Exactly, but there are two important advantages for EUC World:

1) vibration alarms are repeated as long as the cause of the alarm exists; in the case of the WheelLog, vibration was only triggered once when the alarm was triggered
2) pressing a watch button can trigger a user-defined action (horn, light control, etc.); for the WheelLog it is only a ringtone.

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Exactly, but there are two important advantages for EUC World:

1) vibration alarms are repeated as long as the cause of the alarm exists; in the case of the WheelLog, vibration was only triggered once when the alarm was triggered
2) pressing a watch button can trigger a user-defined action (horn, light control, etc.); for the WheelLog it is only a ringtone.

One of the versions (2.0.33) of WheelLog that I was using would continually trigger the vibration alarm (temperature, current, and speed).

How does one install euc world on the pebble? Mine says it's unsupported, along with every single app or watch face I add...

Screenshot_20200122-173220~2.png

Update: I hadn't fully registered I guess... All is well

Edited by Flyboy10

3 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

How does one install euc world on the pebble? Mine says it's unsupported, along with every single app or watch face I add...

Update: I hadn't fully registered I guess... All is well

Welcome to the Pebble club :cheers:

I ended up ordering one from the seller you linked, Marty. I was afraid you guys would buy them all up and send them overseas and I'd be left taking the gamble with other sellers.

My Pebble has arrived!

Got everything set up and ready to ride. This is definitely a game changer.

I'm also really stoked that it can still do basic functions for Spotify as well.

Edited by Cory Brown

First ride with the Pebble was absolutely amazing. Infinitely better than pulling out my phone and fighting the gloves vs. touch screen battle.