What's next for InMotion EUC? You tell me

Inmotion Global

12 hours ago, alcatraz said:

Make a lightweight version of the V10 = V8s. Max speed 40km/h, 20s3p 800Ah battery. Easy battery swap.

Your sales would explode! There are no light 16+ inch wheels except the V8, rockwheel rt16, gotway tesla.

LOVE the easy battery swap idea (tool-less please), but the spare batteries should be very reasonably priced or included and not available as just a high markup item for dealers to gouge us for like the current v8 spare battery pack seems to be!

Gotta not have all the glitches from v10 series 

Slightly wider tires are my preference and v8 / kingsong type trolley kinda essential.

U can get rid of the Disco lights as far as I’m concerned too!

Big pedals please.

ps. I can’t help but think if someone built a msx or acm2 (maybe both?) type wheel, with the apparent quality It originally looked like ninebot and maybe inmotion had, and a really decent app plus upgradeable firmware, that euc sales would be many times what they currently are judging from all the comments on this forum from members. I’d rather spend a few extra bucks for a high quality unit that covers alot of my intended uses than be a ‘wheel collector’. There seems to be lots of ‘fence sitters’ waiting for one company to get their act together- me included.

Pps Kingsong really screwed up putting out what looked like a real winner that shook buyers confidence in them, imho. I think Inmotion could swoop in and really pick up/ create some more market share here now!

Edited by Old Glider

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, Old Glider said:

ps. I can’t help but think if someone built a msx or acm2 (maybe both?) type wheel, with the apparent quality It originally looked like ninebot and maybe inmotion had, and a really decent app plus upgradeable firmware, that euc sales would be many times what they currently are judging from all the comments on this forum from members. I’d rather spend a few extra bucks for a high quality unit that covers alot of my intended uses than be a ‘wheel collector’. There seems to be lots of ‘fence sitters’ waiting for one company to get their act together- me included.

Not all users want the same. I assume you think about an EUC that weighs above 15kg. IMHO, the market for <15kg EUCs is way bigger.

On 8/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, Old Glider said:

Pps Kingsong really screwed up putting out what looked like a real winner that shook buyers confidence in them, imho. I think Inmotion could swoop in and really pick up/ create some more market share here now!

What's wrong with the new KingSong?

21 hours ago, Mono said:

What's wrong with the new KingSong?

Have you read the 16x thread? It seems there are issues that hopefully will be sorted to the satisfaction of most of the people who laid down money for that unit. I stopped myself from ordering this one myself a couple of times because of concerns mentioned in that thread

As for the lighter wheel, I just assumed, maybe wrongly, that that was more  a price point thing, but lighter would be nicer.

I was speaking for myself as a 90 kg rider, looking for his ‘next’ wheel, who would like to have the option of riding at least 25 miles on varied terrain and in cooler weather- it seems  that only 50 lb wheels will do the job, as recharging on route is not a certainty mostly.

Edited by Old Glider
  • Like 1

this is now a bit of an older post, but is there any update on this. there hasn't been a new wheel from inmotion for some time.. im starting to lean toward getting a 16x in the comming months as i really like the 16 inch wheel size for the riding i do but love the idea of the 3" tire width but. kinda want to wait to see what inmotion might come up with

• Like 1