Z10 need help for the first start.

Superrobert

I got my New z10 direct from gearbest in just 35 days. On the first try - they don't power on. Nothing  , no sound, no light. I tried the charger - the led is on green the whole time. 

Any idea? 

Sorry for my bad English ,I am from Germany. :-)

Next thing - take the hex key included in the set - unscrew the right cover - check if both yellow and both white connectors from the battery are connected. If You have multimeter (Volt meter)- check the voltage on the batteries (on both connectors) it shall be around 50V (for the fresh batteries never charged) 

How to unscrew the cover - see here

My Z10 is at about 46% battery life and keeps beeping loudly about every 3 seconds. Any ideas? I'm connected to the Ninebot app and still limited to 6mph but is beeping before 6 mph. I set the calibration twice and that didn't help either. 

On 10/23/2018 at 11:32 PM, luixivan said:

you need to see this video.

ACTIVATE BATTERY NINEBOT

Awesome!!!

Friends! You are great. The tip with the battery activation worked. I opened the case and checked the connections. After loosening and reconnecting I connected the charger. 2 LEDs have started to flash red / blue in the case. Everything connected again and the battery icon next to the power switch lit up. Unfortunately, the LED of the charger changed only between green and red. After about 3-5 minutes the LED turned red. Meanwhile I could activate and connect the onewheel via the app. :-) I think the battery of the wheel was completely empty? Meanwhile, the wheel loads for several hours and I could also import a firmware update.

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2018 at 7:24 PM, Vanzen said:

In France we had a bunch of Z coming from Gearbest with all the same deep sleep battery problems.

It seems Gearbest had a huge stock lying there for a long time :)

https://www.espritroue.fr/topic/3192-ninebot-one-z/?page=113

See pictures down the page ...

So since I'm in Sweden I have no other choice but to buy from these "scumsites". I've got the Z10 from Gearbest, took approximatly 40 days, shipment was from China like everything else these days. The only upside is that I will with 99% likeliness not find any one else going around on one here.

Anyways, the battery deep sleep problem seems to be an issue with my wheel also. I've tried all the above and more, but nothing gets the charger light to blink red. It's just a solid green all the time. Also the two LED-indicators on the actual battery are blinking red once every second or so. This is independant of which cords being connected or not connected.

Any ideas or different approaches that you could recommend here? The wheel seems great from the reviews and it looks fu*king awsome, but it's suppose to carry me around not the opposite way around. Please help :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 11:20 PM, Fredda66 said:

So since I'm in Sweden I have no other choice but to buy from these "scumsites". I've got the Z10 from Gearbest, took approximatly 40 days, shipment was from China like everything else these days. The only upside is that I will with 99% likeliness not find any one else going around on one here.

Anyways, the battery deep sleep problem seems to be an issue with my wheel also. I've tried all the above and more, but nothing gets the charger light to blink red. It's just a solid green all the time. Also the two LED-indicators on the actual battery are blinking red once every second or so. This is independant of which cords being connected or not connected.

Any ideas or different approaches that you could recommend here? The wheel seems great from the reviews and it looks fu*king awsome, but it's suppose to carry me around not the opposite way around. Please help :-)

Have you resolved your issue yet.. I have exactly thesame issue..

Archived