100V MSuper X ... check it out!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

I just saw this video posted today on Youtube from EUCGUY.  It has the 5 pin charging port like the Monster 100V, so it definitely looks to be a 100V MSuper X.

it 100% sure is :D

3 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

1230 wh

Do you sell them and How can I buy one like right now. I have Bitcoin, Ripple or cash I could spend. Whatever you want. lol. But seriously do you sell them? Where did you get yours? Cost? This thing is going to rip shit up. And with my 1640wh I can go days with riding so this should be perfect!

1 minute ago, Donafello said:

Do you sell them and How can I buy one like right now. I have Bitcoin, Ripple or cash I could spend. Whatever you want. lol. But seriously do you sell them? Where did you get yours? Cost?

haha no. im just a prosumer. ;) I got it directly from gotway. take care

1 minute ago, EUC GUY said:

haha no. im just a prosumer. ;) I got it directly from gotway. take care

Thanks. I tried buying from them in the past and truthfully the process was unbearable so I went with ali express and had a great experience!  But if I can get one now I would prob try again. Wonder if tey would accept bitcoin. It's huge in those markets. lol

5 minutes ago, Vikas said:

HOLY SMOKES! EUC GUY you never fail to surprise me.? So I guess that's the biggest battery atm for this machine?

in terms of voltage, sure, range. naah. 1600wh it possible, but at 84v

3 minutes ago, Donafello said:

Thanks. I tried buying from them in the past and truthfully the process was unbearable so I went with ali express and had a great experience!  But if I can get one now I would prob try again. Wonder if tey would accept bitcoin. It's huge in those markets. lol

they probably want a currency that holds its value more than one day ;) they do paypal now. 

2 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

in terms of voltage, sure, range. naah. 1600wh it possible, but at 84v

they probably want a currency that holds its value more than one day ;) they do paypal now. 

lol. Yeah I've been buying it since $1,000 so still doing pretty well. But sold alot at about 15K a few months ago. Paypal now? can you pm a connect over there I can deal with? I'm ready to purchase very soon

Just now, Donafello said:

lol. Yeah I've been buying it since $1,000 so still doing pretty well. But sold alot at about 15K a few months ago. Paypal now? can you pm a connect over there I can deal with? I'm ready to purchase very soon

Lukas gotway - facebook. Very kind

17 minutes ago, Donafello said:

I'm not very good with facebook but I think I might have sent him a message. Do you have a email?

i dont. srry

My wheel is about to be delivered via AliExpress and Im looking forward for it. 

Just a question though - it would also be possible the config be 100V with 1600WH? Why is the config 1200WH (red somewhere in the forum) - would a lower battery not affect the range?

56 minutes ago, bluewheel said:

Just a question though - it would also be possible the config be 100V with 1600WH? Why is the config 1200WH (red somewhere in the forum) - would a lower battery not affect the range?

My understanding is this:

To get 84V, they connect 20 battery cells in series. To get 1600Wh capacity, they connect six of those 20 cell systems in parallel. That's 120 battery cells, 60 per side.

To get 100V, they need 24 cells in series. If the wheel only has room for 60 cells per side, they can only fit four 24 cell systems. That's only 96 battery cells.

Archived