Jump to content

100V MSuper X ... check it out!


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Charles McLean said:

I just saw this video posted today on Youtube from EUCGUY.  It has the 5 pin charging port like the Monster 100V, so it definitely looks to be a 100V MSuper X.

 

 

 

it 100% sure is :D

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

1230 wh

Do you sell them and How can I buy one like right now. I have Bitcoin, Ripple or cash I could spend. Whatever you want. lol. But seriously do you sell them? Where did you get yours? Cost? This thing is going to rip shit up. And with my 1640wh I can go days with riding so this should be perfect!

Edited by Donafello
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Donafello said:

Do you sell them and How can I buy one like right now. I have Bitcoin, Ripple or cash I could spend. Whatever you want. lol. But seriously do you sell them? Where did you get yours? Cost?

haha no. im just a prosumer. ;) I got it directly from gotway. take care

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EUC GUY said:

haha no. im just a prosumer. ;) I got it directly from gotway. take care

Thanks. I tried buying from them in the past and truthfully the process was unbearable so I went with ali express and had a great experience!  But if I can get one now I would prob try again. Wonder if tey would accept bitcoin. It's huge in those markets. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Vikas said:

HOLY SMOKES! EUC GUY you never fail to surprise me.? So I guess that's the biggest battery atm for this machine?

in terms of voltage, sure, range. naah. 1600wh it possible, but at 84v

3 minutes ago, Donafello said:

Thanks. I tried buying from them in the past and truthfully the process was unbearable so I went with ali express and had a great experience!  But if I can get one now I would prob try again. Wonder if tey would accept bitcoin. It's huge in those markets. lol

they probably want a currency that holds its value more than one day ;) they do paypal now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

in terms of voltage, sure, range. naah. 1600wh it possible, but at 84v

they probably want a currency that holds its value more than one day ;) they do paypal now. 

lol. Yeah I've been buying it since $1,000 so still doing pretty well. But sold alot at about 15K a few months ago. Paypal now? can you pm a connect over there I can deal with? I'm ready to purchase very soon

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Donafello said:

lol. Yeah I've been buying it since $1,000 so still doing pretty well. But sold alot at about 15K a few months ago. Paypal now? can you pm a connect over there I can deal with? I'm ready to purchase very soon

 

Lukas gotway - facebook. Very kind

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My wheel is about to be delivered via AliExpress and Im looking forward for it. 

Just a question though - it would also be possible the config be 100V with 1600WH? Why is the config 1200WH (red somewhere in the forum) - would a lower battery not affect the range?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

this is amazing news, but somewhat incredibly depressing since most of us are waiting for our 84v units... ouch!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...