THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Nice video EMA, friend group on all roads, city, woods, sun, thanks. A dog looks :confused1: at the machines (funny), only one wheel and humans with colored helmets, they don't walk on their feet but they can run  faster than i,that's the new world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

That was one of the main reasons as to why I didn't get the Commander Mini.

On the Commander Mini that I test rode, it had a propensity to death wobble under braking.

At the time, the specs looked great, along with the price. I was about to pull the trigger. One test ride, and my mind was changed.

had a cow pull out in front of me today and had to hard brake on my first v13 with the neltrek installed leaking michelin tire, and i got minor wobbles. sure enough, i checked my air pressure and i was at 45psi, which translates to about 42psi cold. the harder i run my tires, the less possibility of braking wobbles. tmrw morning i'll pump it up to 47psi again. 

i'm wondering if i can pull the wrong size innertube neltrek installed and fit a new tubeless valve on the rim  without taking the wheel apart. if i can cut the innertube, it seems like i could pull it out. it will be messy with 18oz of slime in the innertube. 

i was gonna today but the high winds made me chicken out. normally i'd ride a wheel back up here to the tractor, and then tote me and the wheel home before the rain. getting blown several feet off course in the pasture shouldn't be a big deal, but i only mowed like a ten foot path and if i pedal clip a barky weed, it wouldn't be pretty. these weeds are tough. easily pull any wheel down or around. no bueno.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2023 at 8:24 PM, novazeus said:

i was gonna today but the high winds made me chicken out. normally i'd ride a wheel back up here to the tractor, and then tote me and the wheel home before the rain. getting blown several feet off course in the pasture shouldn't be a big deal, but i only mowed like a ten foot path and if i pedal clip a barky weed, it wouldn't be pretty. these weeds are tough. easily pull any wheel down or around. no bueno.

Ah man that'd be great riding zone for my S20/S22Pro+ with that Shinko 525 80/100-14 (www.amazon.com, and demos on my YT reitze01 - YouTube).   On turf like that, you're correct about weeds vs pedal height.  Wetness is also an issue depending on your tire too.  Even a trail tire isn't adequate there when its muddy or wet like a full on motorcross style knobby.   

When I put up this listing there were a few others within 500 miles this time. When I first listed the S1 there weren't any others. Now its even a category in the URL address! Meanwhile its great to get the impression there'd be a wheel available for a week in a city I'd be in for work-travel. Keep sharing the EUC love and hand-me-down wheels!
Per video thread, this video is in the listing:

It was a coin-flip decision to stay sidewalks and easy going on the V11, or take the park fields on the Extreme.  

But when Loki Says "I wan'a go for a ride", "Let's Ride"! Blows My Hat Off again, with Teddy on the Extreme, well the aanswer happens! 

• Like 2

I conducted an aalysis of everything we know so far about the Commander GT Pro, and divided it into a loose pros/cons discussion. Unfortunately, my camera somehow didn't end up capturing one of the biggest "cons" that I found about this wheel, which is a lack of waterrproofing (that we know of) - so that was sadly not included in this video but is worth considering.

Edited by Rfail1988
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Afeez Kay said:

Let’s talk about the Inmotion V14. The fun but not perfect 16inch torque King. I give my initial feedback. Thanks in advance for watching 🙏🏼😊

Sounds very encouraging.

How is the stability and planted feel of the V14 at 60+ km/h speeds, and as well as hard braking at those speeds compared to the Patton?

On 12/16/2023 at 9:51 PM, Rfail1988 said:

I conducted an aalysis of everything we know so far about the Commander GT Pro, and divided it into a loose pros/cons discussion. Unfortunately, my camera somehow didn't end up capturing one of the biggest "cons" that I found about this wheel, which is a lack of weatherproofing (that we know of) - so that was sadly not included in this video but is worth considering.

I dont get it.  "the thing nobody's talking about", is it also something that is not talked about in this video?" or is it precisely what is mentioned that is announced as essential for this video that is precisely what is not included due to "camera problems"? And if yes, then I do not understand the need to publish a video with a duration of 12 minutes under a title that is not included in the material?  ehhh

Annotation 2023-12-18 171745.jpg

• Like 1

well, it could be a prime example of what not to do when producing and publishing video content.  robse, i would say to the video you are referring to,  to ignore and simply move on...there are more credible sources of information...

• Haha 1

He mentions “lack of waterrproofing  (that we know of)” in the post above the vid. Which itself is not clear.

I will give the appropriate reaction on his post. 

Edited by OldFartRides
Misquoted…my bad

10 hours ago, Robse said:

I dont get it.  "the thing nobody's talking about", is it also something that is not talked about in this video?" or is it precisely what is mentioned that is announced as essential for this video that is precisely what is not included due to "camera problems"? And if yes, then I do not understand the need to publish a video with a duration of 12 minutes under a title that is not included in the material?  ehhh

Annotation 2023-12-18 171745.jpg

The thing that nobody's talking about is the new safety feature that they implemented regarding the hall sensor.

9 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

He mentions “lack of weatherproofing (that we know of)” in the post above the vid. Which itself is not clear.

I will give the appropriate reaction on his post. 

They haven't announced that it is waterproof (did I say weatherproofing? That's a term I use interchangeably in my job, may have mis-typed that). I wanted to add the caveat "that we know of" in case I was wrong about it. I don't like unintentionally spreading incorrect information.