Insights: InMotion V10

Bob Yan

Yesss!! Off-road!!! Make this exclusive model for real connoisseurs  please!!!! Just looking at that pic I got an adrenaline rush! I hope it will come with a motorcycle engine revving sound!

(the pedals, of course, would need better traction than in the picture though, but overall looks super hot!)

I'm really liking these insights into the company that you are sharing @Bobwheel. First some clarification regarding Solowheel and now a look into, what has been to this point, the mystery cloaked world of EUC design. Cool!

I love the concept for the off road wheel and would love to see InMotion come back to that idea in the (near) future. I think you made the right move to make the V10 what it is though. The V8, while great, was very much a mid level wheel and InMotion was not seen as a player in the performance category. From Marty's videos so far I think it is fair to say the V10 is going to be well respected in the community and maybe will lay the foundation for a confident jump into the Z10 arena down the road. Suspension would be widely welcomed by the whole community anyway....both on and off road.

Archived