I found the right electric vehicle for Hunka

30 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2:  You had me at female.  :wub:  Er... women.  Wow, KingSong must be doing pretty good to be creating high quality commercials like that.  Very impressive!

They are definately doing something right! Interestingly there were no KS EUCs in the commercial. 

12 minutes ago, steve454 said:

The models look European.

It's always a bit funny/sad to see Western models going through an obviously Asian city with the tons of scooters and general streetscape and of course Asian people in these ads. But the manufacturers seem to find it necessary. Probably not restricted to ridables ads.

Like this (otherwise very fine) video for a generic (originally posted by Hunka).

31 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I think the tight pink halter top and slinky legs were distracting you, @Rehab1.  Watch again... :lol: for the many EUCs in the commercial.

Yeah, me too, I could have sworn I saw an EUC at the end, but wasn't sure:huh: But it wasn't that good of a commercial.. I liked the one at the Kingsong factory better.:lol:

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I think the tight pink halter top and slinky legs were distracting you, @Rehab1.  Watch again... :lol: for the many EUCs in the commercial.

Ah yes...  the short little promo snippets.  I must have jumped right past them. B)  The highlight video appears to be focusing on their scooter which must be selling very well!Md6xCI3.jpg

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Like this (otherwise very fine) video for a generic (originally posted by Hunka).

This sculpture in the video is awesome!

uVHgIww.jpg

Archived