IPS ZERO

John Eucist

5 minutes ago, dansalinas said:

Hello everyone. Today I managed to shoot a video while commuting to work. 

I invite you to check it out and leave comments! I've already put 70 kms in less than a month! Definitely loving the Zero! 

Hi 

Super nice.

It's great that you have learned to stay on it at walking speed. Good job!!!

And if at some point you feel that you crumple the suit/ blazer if having a back pack, you can start practice with a troley back pack. I use one on a daily basis and is super comfy plus at the traffic lights you stand on the wheel because you have the little extra support needed. 

But remember that you really need some practice ahead :) I can give some tips :)

3 hours ago, Paul Panait said:

Salve 

Super nice.

E 'bello che avete imparato a rimanere su di essa a passo d'uomo. Buon lavoro!!!

E se a un certo punto si sente che si sgualcisca la tuta / giacca se avere uno zaino, si può iniziare la pratica con un pacco troley indietro. Io uso uno su base giornaliera ed è super comodi, più al semaforo si stare sulla ruota perché avete il piccolo supporto supplementare necessario. 

Ma ricordate che si ha realmente bisogno di qualche allenamento in anticipo :) posso dare alcuni consigli:)

you are great

3 hours ago, dansalinas said:

Ciao a tutti. Oggi sono riuscito a girare un video mentre recarsi al lavoro. 

Vi invito a controllare fuori e lasciare commenti! Ho già messo 70 km in meno di un mese! Sicuramente amare la Zero! 

you are great

52 minutes ago, HIPPO said:

What is your maximum range ? What battery do you have? your weight, your tyre pressure, the air temperature when riding?

You look cool on tour ips 0

I walked 33 kilometers gravel road asphalt lawn in equal proportions with two refills - pressure 2.7 / 3 Ps - weight 70 kg - the batteries are sony 340 - temperature 10/14 degrees -
when they get to 35% starts to sink down the pedals with difficulty in tight corners - a 25% increase as much and you have to slow down along 500/700 meters and will start the alarm.
after 10 minutes if you turn goes to 30% and you can take a more 500/700 meters.
Perhaps not the most authoritative seen the lack of experience to do a test of distance but certainly do not believe you can get to what he says IPS.
The strange thing that my chic smart s2 with two engines of 350 wat and battery samsung 132 can do 15 km sure less the same distance.
Bo ....

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Stefan(0) said:

I walked 33 kilometers gravel road asphalt lawn in equal proportions with two refills - pressure 2.7 / 3 Ps - weight 70 kg - the batteries are sony 340 - temperature 10/14 degrees -
when they get to 35% starts to sink down the pedals with difficulty in tight corners - a 25% increase as much and you have to slow down along 500/700 meters and will start the alarm.
after 10 minutes if you turn goes to 30% and you can take a more 500/700 meters.
Perhaps not the most authoritative seen the lack of experience to do a test of distance but certainly do not believe you can get to what he says IPS.
The strange thing that my chic smart s2 with two engines of 350 wat and battery samsung 132 can do 15 km sure less the same distance.
Bo ....

Hi 

I have ips zero 130wh and I have realised the following: 

1. On full charge, average speed 25kph the max distance is 3.5-4km. 

2. On full charge, average speed 13kph, the max distance is 8km - 8.5km

The speed it affects a lot the distance. 

The test was made using the same aspects: 

- rider weight 70kg 

- tyre pressure 3. 5bar 

- leds on, on the meteor mood

- asphalt, even ground, no hills or slopes 

- outside temp 5°C 

- no stops, no traffic lights 

- the test stopped when the first warning beep appeared at 20% battery and the pedals start to tilt up. Test repeated twice with similar results. 

• Upvote 1

21 ore fa, IPPOPOTAMO ha detto:

Qual e La Vostra Portata Massima? Cosa batteria avete? Il peso, la Pressione dei pneumatici, la temperatura Dell'aria Durante la guida?

Raffreddare Sembri Su turistici ips 0

Today I reached 52 km and can change speeds up to 30kh
as you see with 100% full battery I have traveled 19 km
I think you can get to 20 but certainly not to 30/35
Now step the speed to 30 and let you know.

8 hours ago, Pagsy said:

Avevo 292 km sul mio IPS e ho appena perso il mio chilometraggio !! Non ho idea del perché !!

Ho perso la mia velocità massima così !!!!

qualcuno ha questo problema ?? hanno

You did becup phone a few days before upload it may be that you are returning km

9 minutes ago, Pagsy said:

Non ho il backup .. Io non credo che sia becuz delle app o il telefono .... 

Non capisco. Non ho cambiato nulla sul dispositivo. Basta prese nella neve 3-4 giorni fa 

Please try again to load the application on another phone.
if not, it means that you have lost the data memory perhaps the chip was reset.
you put zero near magnetic sources (loudspeakers with large magnets)
I do not think much snow centers

21 hours ago, Pagsy said:

I had 292km on my IPS and I just lost my mileage !! I have no idea why !!

i lost my max speed as well !!!!

did someone have that problem ??

What writes the machine app, how many km was going altogether?  292km or 0km?

3 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Dude you go so slow, your wheels are gonna last forever:) 

Mind you, this Zero is subjected to my daughter's daily endurance tests. The Ninebot One didn't last 2 weeks with her. :D

Edited by SlowMo