IPS ZERO

John Eucist

Yes i think so too.. maybe since i also have the kingsong and can switch if run out, its not so critical to have a smaller battery? Dont know..another thing is the beeps at 22kph you cant turn off,,,

Edited by Cloud

6 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Yes i think so too.. maybe since i also have the kingsong and can switch if run out, its not so critical to have a smaller battery? Dont know..another thing is the beeps at 22kph you cant turn off,,,

Beeps? What beeps? :D:lol:

Just now, Cloud said:

Lhotz owners say there are a few speed warning beeps starting at 22 and up that you cant turn off by programming

Sorry, I was just joking. But in reality, I never yet heard my Zero beep except when falling to the side. 

On 31/01/2016 at 9:26 PM, HIPPO said:

When the app is on 30kph, at what speed do you hear the bips?

Mine bips around 23kph.

Yes, first three beeps I can hear just after 23km/h.

Interesting thing is that I can get this speed without change settings from 20km/h to 30km/h. 

Switch on Zero; connect to phone; app starts with 20km/h; ride more than 20km/h...

Update. Speed limits are working after first change.  

Edited by Bob

I reached 122 km speed up to 30 kh with full 100% battery have traveled 19 km
I think you can get to 20 but certainly not to 30/35 Km
I'm having a problem getting 20/22 kmh feel unstable pedals, do not push me up and pitching down.
It this happens more from the side of the 'switch.
I did leveling but still this way and goes to increase when the battery is below 50 percent.
dall 'side each other goes a little better, and this appears to 24/25 kmh
that does not do it always makes me think of a power output not stable when it goes on absorption.
I reached for the little kmh 26/27 and I do not trust you to continue on to these speeds down 20/22 on the side switch with no fear of him down inprovviso pedal.
someone can explain whether it is normal or what it can depend.
then to 40% Battery played me saying low voltage.
while I am driving on a saita to 6.8%.

2 hours ago, Stefan(0) said:

I'm having a problem getting 20/22 kmh feel unstable pedals, do not push me up and pitching down.
I did leveling but still this way and goes to increase when the battery is below 50 percent.
that does not do it always makes me think of a power output not stable when it goes on absorption.
I reached for the little kmh 26/27 and I do not trust you to continue on to these speeds down 20/22 on the side switch with no fear of him down inprovviso pedal.

Can you do the test drive with the opposite direction of the EUC and see if it improves?

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Si puĂ² fare il giro di prova con la direzione opposta della EUC e vedere se migliora?

But in fact it does not always 24Kmh
it seems that the power and drops and picks ..

But in fact it does not always 24Kmh
it seems that the power and the cove
 and resumes ..

It could be due to a battery problem when requesting power? becomes discontinuous

It is correct what you say, but as I said before, starting with the switch produces the strange upward and down the pedals when driving at 20/22 kmh thing that happens on the other side only to 24/25 times speed. basically you can not keep a constant speed

4 hours ago, HIPPO said:

Ho notato che si puĂ² guidare in salita e utilizzare la velocitĂ  desiderata fino a quando la carica della batteria è superiore al 50%. Meno del 50%, in salita rendono la perdita di potenza da 50 a 10% nel giro di pochi minuti, lo stesso se si ride sopra 18kph.

It is correct what you say, but as I said before, starting with the switch produces the strange upward and down the pedals when driving at 20/22 kmh thing that happens on the other side only to 24/25 times speed. basically you can not keep a constant speed

for if anyone knows if it could dipenderere somewhere battery cell? the instability of the power ...

9 minutes ago, SlowMo said:

Equitazione costantemente sopra 22 kmh richiede riserve batteria piĂ¹ grande. Questo potrebbe essere raggiunto da ottenere un EUC come il 800W 640wh Kingsong KS-14C o 820wh. Il fattore di forma molto sottile di IPS Zero consente solo un massimo di batteria 340wh.

perché se qualcuno sa se potesse dipenderere qualche cellula di batteria? l'instabilità della potenza ...

But even when it is charged to 100% switch from walking up and down side is that to 20/22, and if you insist the pedals go to the bottom.

But even when it is charged to 100% switch from walking up and down side is that to 20/22, and if you insist the pedals go to the bottom.

1 minute ago, Stefan(0) said:

perché se qualcuno sa se potesse dipenderere qualche cellula di batteria? l'instabilità della potenza ...

Maybe the speed limit at the app is not set at 30Km/h? Can you try to set ot at 20 then change again to 30? Also, could you redo the balance calibration?

7 ore fa, Stefan (0) ha detto:

provato ... ma continua con questa Differenza .. Mi Chiedo Perché E nuovo ... potrebbe Essere il Problema delle batterie? QUANDO ALCUNE cellule non funziona bene Quali Sono i sintomi Che PRODURRE ... per caso potrebbe Essere QUESTE.