Alex in Lee Jeans Ad with KS14C

Jason McNeil

28 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

After seeing one of Alex's videos, Lee Jeans invited him to New York to do a shot with an Electric Unicycle—believe this was aired in Asia on broadcast television...

Wow...very nice! I guess it would be tough to feature all of his trademark moves in 15 seconds.:) 

28 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

My minor part, was that I sent the King Song Wheel featured in the video

That is a big part! Congrats! Where is your logo on the side? You deserve recognition! Maybe Alex will be kind enough to cut you in on his commission! Curious as to why Alex required the KS for the commercial?

Ok @Hirsute when are you going to be featured in a major advertisement? How about a French wine commercial with you balancing a vintage $10,000 bottle of wine on a serving platter!:D

that is truly awesome

i wish they'd show that in the US, too.... drum up more business

terrific stuff

appreciate the sharing

10 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Ok @Hirsute when are you going to be featured in a major advertisement? How about a French wine commercial with you balancing a vintage $10,000 bottle of wine on a serving platter!:D

he could become the NEW spokesperson for

Dom Pérignon

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

Maybe Alex will be kind enough to cut you in on his commission!

Just the reverse, I should give Alex a commission for each KS sale :D

2 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Where is your logo on the side?

There wasn't time, they needed the Wheel within 4 days of getting the request. My thinking at the time was along the lines of "if they see KS emblazoned on the side, there's not too many other sources for this Wheel, & will most likely get back to us..." Wheels need to be seen everywhere, constantly driven into the public consciousnesses : television, commercials, films (with Baddies chasing Heros through congested streets or vice-versa). 

7 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

why Alex required the KS for the commercial

Film crew had no particular brand requirement, just a Wheel. 14C fit the bill for being compact & having good performance for riding around NYC after the shoot.

9 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

" Wheels need to be seen everywhere, constantly driven into the public consciousnesses : television, commercials, films (with Baddies chasing Heros through congested streets or vice-versa). 

Beginning there is not a single word spoken on the commercial I hope it begins appearing in all countries including the USA! 

5 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Beginning there is not a single word spoken on the commercial I hope it begins appearing in all countries including the USA! 

Maybe that would convince more people around my area to get a wheel and we could begin to ride together

23 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Wheels need to be seen everywhere, constantly driven into the public consciousnesses : television, commercials, films (with Baddies chasing Heros through congested streets or vice-versa). 

Celebrity endorsement is definitely the way forward.

To this day I get people coming up to me and their opening line is "cool.... that's one of those lewis Hamilton things!" - simply because he was pictured on a ninebot ONCE, like a year ago! 

7 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

After waking up from my epileptic seizure while watching the video, I must say that's pretty cool!  That guy's an EUC Supastar!

Hope your OK buddy! Sounds like a a good seizure!

Ya gotta stay hip and current for the new generation I guess.  With the short attention spans and need it now immediacy of the younger face down in their iDevice crowd I suppose you have to stand out with an unusual, short video.

I would have thought that riding a one wheeled balancing contraption along with Alex's mad skilz would be eye candy enough.  You can't actually see his smooth riding moves in the video at all since it's more like stop motion video.  Plus did they have him shave that manly head of hair for the video?  Com'on!  He's like the Fabio of the EUC world... let the talent speak for itself - no need to snazz it up with video trickery!  But the bigger question is - why the heck is the guy not on the EUC forums???  We could have a whole forum section dedicated to "Alex's Suave Moves Discussion" all by itself.  Don't get me wrong - I'm 100% hetero, but man it's hard not to feel gay for the dude.  I'm going to have to reassess my whole foundation of sexual identity if I see any more of his videos with the side twerking hip movements....  The guy picks up random women and rides around with them on the 'bot!  Need I say more?  <bows in reverence>

I'm all out too.  :rolleyes:  Of reps that is.  I don't know how we survived for so long with just 20 before.  Gotta use them sparingly!  

Aaaand you can tell it's Friday since my silly posting count has skyrocketed!  :lol:   Where the heck, HEC, is @The Fat Unicyclist?  I thought he would have picked up on my comments.  :D

EDIT:  Maybe "gay" is too strong a term.   Ahem.  I think I meant to say I have this crazy "Bro-mance" going for the guy.  His skilz are just so crazy good, and the way he has with women is to be much admired and appreciated.

Time for a random photo.

gay+test.jpg

EDIT 2:  Self-check - Nope didn't see a velociraptor.  All is good.  All is good.

17 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Where the heck, HEC, is @The Fat Unicyclist?  I thought he would have picked up on my comments.  :D

Aww... Did you miss me HunkaHunka?

Unfortunately I'm in the final 2 weeks of an 18 month project, so there are some long and busy days...

It's a great distraction to catch up on things now though, but too late to post interactively - it seems I missed a fun night on the forum :(

Speak of the devil!  :lol:  Yes I missed you!  In a totally non-homosexual manner that one would miss a good buddy from a respectable distance.  Friends!  Online pals!  That's all we are and ever will be.   Not that there's anything wrong with the other way of seeing things, that is, to be politically correct!  Oh how I have steered this thread in a very weird direction... let's not detract from Alex's :wub: moments of advertising greatness!

3 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Time for a random photo.

gay+test.jpg

EDIT 2:  Self-check - Nope didn't see a velociraptor.  All is good.  All is good.

I just have to say... those are some awesome velociraptor!

Archived