What is your 4-wheel vehicle of choice?

Greg Spalding

That's massive! 

I am fortunate enough to already own my dream car - A Lexus IS 350 F Sport.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPT7rcwIbm3KbBAjKZ5xB

Unfortunately, my wife thinks it is hers, and I hardly ever get a chance to drive it...

Didn't bother to dig up any pictures... current car (which is actually my girlfriends') is a 1997 Mazda 323, before that, some Renault (306?), before that, an older Mazda... Personally, I've ever owned two cars: early 1980's Renault T9 (that was completely rusted and the steering wheel sometimes came off during driving, fun times :D) and a 1985 Datsun Sunny, that got stolen after a few months and wrecked. That was 2002, I haven't owned a car since.

1 hour ago, esaj said:

That was 2002, I haven't owned a car since.

Interesting! Don't believe I have ever communicated with someone that has gone that long without a car. Just think of the money you have saved over the years! I like that idea!

Is there a sophisticated, time saving public transportation system in your country!  

If cars were limited in my country ambulance chaser attorneys that solicite anyone involved in an auto accident would come to a screeching halt!?

Still remember rear ending a person at an intersection years ago. Some attorney driving by stopped and handed out his business card to the other driver. Ya right...I was going a whole 2 miles per hour. Felt like smacking the guy!?

This is my baby I am working on.

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

choice

Very nice!! I had a jeep wranger? What size lift kit? Look at all of the mods! Have you ever used the Warn winch for an emergency or do you just like pulling tree stumps out of the ground??

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Interesting! Don't believe I have ever communicated with someone that has gone that long without a car. Just think of the money you have saved over the years! I like that idea!

Is there a sophisticated, time saving public transportation system in your country!  

If cars were limited in my country ambulance chaser attorneys that solicite anyone involved in an auto accident would come to a screeching halt!?

Still remember rear ending a person at an intersection years ago. Some attorney driving by stopped and handed out his business card to the other driver. Ya right...I was going a whole 2 miles per hour. Felt like smacking the guy!?

This is my baby I am working on.

image.jpeg

she's a beauty. LOVE THIS TRUCK

appreciate you adding a picture of her here

15 minutes ago, Boxer Rebellion said:

@Greg Spalding  sure, ask away on the AVATAR... are those bikes yours? that's fantastic! I miss Clearwater, FL

ah, so you have been here

after almost 250,000 miles of riding and many BMW bikes over 30 years.... i finally sold all of them

my '14 GS in in north carolina

my '11 GSA with DMC sidecar rig in in nantucket

i miss my bikes

i bought a jeep and did a lot to it, as evidenced above

i might buy a bike again one day

spent many years at EUROCYCLES every single weekend

what about you?

5 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Does it say BIKINI on the other side of the hood?  :D  

I prefer to roll topless...

@Boxer Rebellion you should convert that Westfalia into an electric vehicle!

LOL...

sorry for my late reply/was out all day

i wish it said that

but:

1.  INSPECTOR is sort of an HOMAGE TO MY DAD.... who is still with me at almost 87 years of age :D because that was the name he gave me when we talked on CB radios when i was a kid.... but, as a pediatrician i an sort of honoring INSPECTOR GADGET. what i really want to add to the jeep..... is some kind of MECHANICAL ARM that would... at a red light... reach out and TAKE SOMEONE'S SANDWICH out of their hand so i could EAT IT (which is why i'm over 85kg... LOL)

2.  with all the money i have in that jeep i'll never take it off road. i need another jeep that i can leave topless all the time and do that. also, the heat index around here is well north of 110 for 3 months a year so riding topless is impossible without a RUNNING I.V. :huh:

5 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Does it say BIKINI on the other side of the hood?  :D  

I prefer to roll topless...

@Boxer Rebellion you should convert that Westfalia into an electric vehicle!

LOL...

sorry for my late reply/was out all day

i wish it said that

but:

1.  INSPECTOR is sort of an HOMAGE TO MY DAD.... who is still with me at almost 87 years of age :D because that was the name he gave me when we talked on CB radios when i was a kid.... but, as a pediatrician i an sort of honoring INSPECTOR GADGET. what i really want to add to the jeep..... is some kind of MECHANICAL ARM that would... at a red light... reach out and TAKE SOMEONE'S SANDWICH out of their hand so i could EAT IT (which is why i'm over 85kg... LOL)

2.  with all the money i have in that jeep i'll never take it off road. i need another jeep that i can leave topless all the time and do that. also, the heat index around here is well north of 110 for 3 months a year so riding topless is impossible without a RUNNING I.V. :huh:

ALSO,

we need more folks to show us their vehicles of choice, please

On 1 October 2016 at 4:37 AM, Greg Spalding said:

When you aren't (or can't logically) ride your EUC, what is YOUR 4-wheel vehicle of choice?

here's mine (the blue '65 'Vette is my brother-in-law's

121.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

Really like that corvette, lovely looking car and perfect colour....

Lucky him, they are big bucks for a nice one. Then again you have the weather to really enjoy them in Florida. Id love a later 50's one but with our weather it would spend most of the time in the garage.

My weekend fun car, when the weather is good....

IMG_3928r1.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you but it's just over 10 years old, not 50. I don't have a million bucks to spend on a car, that's if you can even find one of the originals for sale. It's got a 1974 5.6 ltr well tuned Chevy engine in it, puts a big smile on my face every time I use it.

Archived