Inmotions new CEO is bringing the compagny down?

Finn Bjerke

5 hours ago, WheelGoodTime said:

[...] their charger design [...] originated (to my knowledge) by the Roger charger.

Really? Who was telling you that? I was told (to my surprise, in this forum) that Roger doesn't make the chargers sold under the name "Roger charger", he buys them in China and, I suspect, possibly, modifies them.

Edited by Mono
  • Upvote 1

I dont think Rogers needs charging he is a very energetic bloke - I think you guys need to make threads with relevant topics so this forum have Threads not futile disorganised megathreads ending with acusations and folly.   

13 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

What is my thread about now?

Since you hit the post button, the thread belongs to everyone. Threads get derailed, and get back, or not. You will have to live with it either way, love or hate it, your "choice".

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Make a new thread about chargers ?   Dont hijack this thread?  

nice strategy , when someone tells truth you just defend Bob yan and his strategy to steall and rebrand all products calling them "iconic innovative  products" on his site

but it is ok since as always a lot of moneyz are paid for ads and marketing by him instead of making quality and original products... wait wasnt that inmotion strategy when he was there?

Edited by ORDO NOVUS
  • Confused 1

Words of Wisdom in Russian: 

Не плюй в колодец — пригодится воды напиться.

Доброе слово и кошке приятно.

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Words of Wisdom in Russian: 

Не плюй в колодец — пригодится воды напиться.

Доброе слово и кошке приятно.

Stop hijacking this tread with "Words of Wisdom".. Jesus, people these days. :efeee20b79:

Talk about the CEO! Or make a separate tread - where we all can say some words of wisdom. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Bob Yan said:

Look, you hate INMOTION and me, I get it. 

I don't know what INMOTION has done to you, and I'm sorry if they let you gone through bad experiences.   I may not have full control of INMOTION, but I have it for PIDZOOM now. So welcome to keep critical, which makes me a clear mind of what I'm doing so that we can do it better next time.  I may fail again, but I'll never quit. 

cool story, i have nothing with inmotion, only with poor management while u were there and people who call their products iconic while allcomunity refuses to buy them. Also to call yourself leader in the industry is just impolite. whole page "about us" is just causing rejection because of lies. Merits should be called by clients, otherwise it is just boasting for money and from bloggers that are rotten to toes.

Edited by ORDO NOVUS

you are no position to criticize other products until you stop buying junk yourself.

Ehm we are all forced to buy EUCs from China since nobody else makes em, Right?  So if we all stick to free speech and respectfull dialogue its prob for the best.

Today I realised my Tire on S22 was a little to big and my new tire for V13 is a little too small.

Solution1 Hammer S22 tire with a mallet gently, then ride at very low PSI, pump.
SOlution2 Let a professional tire bloke put the V13 street tire on using a machine designed for that purpose.  

The topic here is a little sensitive but dont silence ppl ....

I think most has already being said, I agree with it and finally an action to keep the forum within a civilized frame has been taken. A little too late in my opinion and other forum should take it into account. Free speech does not equate being free to troll.
State and future of Inmotion? really, who are we to know it? they had a huge change, as others have had it in the past and most likely companies will continue having.
I think it is still premature to know the answer of the topic of this group. Problems will always rise in every company. We have to see how they fix them. I guess stakeholders investing big money in Inmotion, rather than other manufacturers, took their decision because they liked what they saw in Inmotion. To change the core directives or values of the company, would make no sense. But all we can do is to speculate about it, and I see no benefit of doing it other than as a community, to publicly acknowledge Bob's contributions and Inmotion's huge loss due to his departure. No board wants their company go downhill. It is not in their benefit. I am confident they will do periodic evaluations and take decisions accordingly. I would be pleased if Bob is part of it. Let's not burn the bridges.

Perhaps I am too old for participating more actively in social media but I often see the same guys trolling in different social media channels. With slightly different nicknames. It seems to me that this type of behavior is frequent but engaged by very few people. I do not know their goals but it does not contribute.
Life has already enough negativity and big problems. I use EUCs because of the pleasure of it. Not to engage with fights or to win this or that technical argument. We can learn something form everybody. I just share my thoughts, being correct or mistaken, with good will in hope it serves to somebody. If I have nothing positive to say, I rather stay in silence and enjoy that time riding with my friends.

Perhaps we got here due to endocrine causes (our like for speed due to adrenaline addiction) or influenced by "influencers" that tend to focus mainly on new and more powerful stuff rather than representing the average rider. But something is clear to me; there has been a fashion on looking for any possible negative issue to criticize about every new model of EUC. And even after fixing it, the negative videos persists. The "brand preference" style makes me remember the fights between Canons vs Nikon lovers, until other players showed up (like Sony). But this has gone over the board, in a level that I do not see about cars, motorcycles, ebikes, phones etc. Perhaps to create easy likes? I simply do not get it.

Our EUC community is still very small. The initial effort to learn to ride them is enough deterrent for some and the high prices for others to join us.
These are not the best conditions to expand the use of this technology despite how awesome it is. And on top of that, I do not recall a single country where EUCs are formally legal to be used on public roads. Please correct me if I am wrong. But this condition makes us very vulnerable and I do worry about the effects of people trolling 24/7, as much as people posting videos riding irresponsibly. EUC riders are not being associated with positive characters and the fault of few can result in damages for everybody. Are we doing something about it? it may well be no future for Inmotion, neither for any other manufacturer, if we do not start setting our priorities right.

For some, no EUC will be ever fast enough, but there should be a limit. Manufacturers do not work together to agree with some basic standards on safety and they just compete with unverified specification sheets including the highest possible numbers. But this trend is good for nobody.
Then, it is up to us to set some standards, on how we should drive respecting others, with rational standards and supporting our community rather than posting every single negative idea that comes to our mind about something we dislike. I worry about our legal status and see very little in creating a positive environment, with a community friendly enough to grow quickly to represent a voice to be respected by regulators.
Instead, I see new riders feeling embarrassed if choosing a non suspension model, after the image that our own community and influencers are projecting about these vehicles.

I am sorry for the rant but I have engaged with most manufacturers since started using EUCs. In general, the experience has not been great with the exception of Bob Yan and his leadership. He could not do magic, but he has understood and shared our needs. Himself is a EUC rider with his son and friends. If I can point a single person that has pushed for safety standards, making EUCs become real vehicles rather than dangerous toys and has always engaged with our community, that person is Bob.
So, I find very unfair the attacks I have seen against him. I think this may well be a symptom of something larger happening in our community. We are looking too much for what others should be doing in our opinion. That is out of our reach. Instead we should be checking what we are doing and is in our reach.

Friends, our time for using EUCs in public roads is limited if we continue this way. Active moderation is needed. We may well soon end using our EUCs just on private land as it is being endured in some countries. By then, such small market may not be worth to keep producing dedicated vehicles. The "gray" area does not equate with "legal" and it is not sustainable either. To prevent that from happening, and revert it where it is has happened, we have to be better than this. Starting by being more friendly within our community (in all countries) and with our EUC manufacturers. There are civilized ways to address issues rather than posting the first and most negative idea coming to our brain. Like dealing with our dealers first. Pointing out problems and faults together a proposal of solution to make it constructive. All EUCs have issues and every EUC model has somebody liking it anyway. Therefore by trolling any EUC, we are inevitably offending somebody and creating a toxic environment for everybody. I have read so-called "moderators" posting insults to this or that EUC model, based on domestic tests with very little scientific compliance. This has to improve. What is the best prime top pro ultra EUC? that's the one that fits best with our personal needs. Everybody has different needs and therefore there will never be a "top one EUC". It is that simple.
Youtubers like a different approach to promote their channels but they are not making us a favor with it.
We should avoid premature generalizations from one or few units having issues. At least consult dealers and if possible manufacturers when having doubts and share it with the community. Understanding that there are language as cultural difficulties. To think ahead about what are we looking for, and if it is really beneficial for everybody, before pressing the "post" or "submit" button. Except from Tesla, do we know the name of the CEO of Ferrari, Maserati, Mercedes, Ford, Hyundai and Audi etc? somebody talks to these guys when having a problem with their cars? I get the sense that we are damaging the chance to enjoy our vehicles in the long run, with this persistent attitude of exploiting the negative (of some).
Again, I am sorry for my rant not entirely focused on the subject asked.
I enjoy my EUCs very much and wish to be able to keep it this way. I am sure this is what we all want.
Then let's paddle in the same direction, riding with respect and responsibility, being more friendly within our community and manufacturers, focusing on the big challenges ahead and showing everybody our joy of riding EUCs, to make it contagious and long lasting. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I am curious that how does someone know a company is falling down depending on the selling numbers, the frequency of new product launching or the background of a CEO? 

Do we have the sales figures among these companies? As I knew from public information that the quantity of selling of Inmotion and Kingsong were huge since they have elementary successful product.

In respect to the customer lifetime value, how many money per customer will spend on EUC in their life considering the possibility of customer leaving? 

Th positioning of these companies may be very difference. Therefore, they will dominate each market segmentation by way of competing differentiation positioning.  

For instance, I may not feel disappoint that Nokia did not have smartphone product line at present. Further, I’m not going to expect Nokia launching smartphone in the future as well. Likewise, I will recommend product of Inmotion to people who want to learn to ride a EUC.

Edited by YCC
  • Like 2

This video was just posted today by my friend, Johnny. He makes eerily familiar sentiments to my video regarding how IM is being run. Specifically he addressed with the way they have responded to QC/safety related issues (and the lack thereof) or outright suppression of legitimate criticism. This speaks volumes being that it comes from one of InMotion's chosen "influencers" (boy, do I hate the use of that word 😂). I appreciated his candor and willingness to speak up about these issues. Hopefully they make some good and positive changes following this video.

It's worth a watch!

3 hours ago, WheelGoodTime said:

This video was just posted today by my friend, Johnny. He makes eerily familiar sentiments to my video regarding how IM is being run. Specifically he addressed with the way they have responded to QC/safety related issues (and the lack thereof) or outright suppression of legitimate criticism. This speaks volumes being that it comes from one of InMotion's chosen "influencers" (boy, do I hate the use of that word 😂). I appreciated his candor and willingness to speak up about these issues. Hopefully they make some good and positive changes following this video.

It's worth a watch!

Keep trying to click bait uni testing videos. This way I know what to say clear of  to avoid you making money on my view time. 

The way you post these are your options are as fox news trying to promote opinions despite how silly this is.

51 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Keep trying to click bait uni testing videos. This way I know what to say clear of  to avoid you making money on my view time. 

The way you post these are your options are as fox news trying to promote opinions despite how silly this is.

Well that's extremely rude. I support your choice to not watch content that may make you upset, but that comment is uncalled for.

Are you aware that this video wasn't mine? You are attempting to call me out for someone else's video as if I made it myself.

Again: rude.

10 minutes ago, WheelGoodTime said:

Well that's extremely rude. I support your choice to not watch content that may make you upset, but that comment is uncalled for.

Are you aware that this video wasn't mine? You are attempting to call me out for someone else's video as if I made it myself.

Again: rude.

Yet you do promote it. 

And talking about quality control in general without and data or info just is the new acceptable these days?

I am fine being labeled rude when things like this is posted. Hiding behind "it isn't my video" seriously...

3 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Yet you do promote it. 

And talking about quality control in general without and data or info just is the new acceptable these days?

I am fine being labeled rude when things like this is posted. Hiding behind "it isn't my video" seriously...

Perhaps if you actually watched the video instead of commenting ignorantly, your perspective would change. Johnny is an extremely experienced rider, has been an IM representative for years now, and posted this video after riding his V14 for many hundreds (or thousands?) of miles now. His statements ought not be dismissed so easily, regardless of your opinions about me.