Inmotions new CEO is bringing the compagny down?

Finn Bjerke

This video was just posted today by my friend, Johnny. He makes eerily familiar sentiments to my video regarding how IM is being run. Specifically he addressed with the way they have responded to QC/safety related issues (and the lack thereof) or outright suppression of legitimate criticism. This speaks volumes being that it comes from one of InMotion's chosen "influencers" (boy, do I hate the use of that word 😂). I appreciated his candor and willingness to speak up about these issues. Hopefully they make some good and positive changes following this video.

It's worth a watch!

3 hours ago, WheelGoodTime said:

This video was just posted today by my friend, Johnny. He makes eerily familiar sentiments to my video regarding how IM is being run. Specifically he addressed with the way they have responded to QC/safety related issues (and the lack thereof) or outright suppression of legitimate criticism. This speaks volumes being that it comes from one of InMotion's chosen "influencers" (boy, do I hate the use of that word 😂). I appreciated his candor and willingness to speak up about these issues. Hopefully they make some good and positive changes following this video.

It's worth a watch!

Keep trying to click bait uni testing videos. This way I know what to say clear of  to avoid you making money on my view time. 

The way you post these are your options are as fox news trying to promote opinions despite how silly this is.

51 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Keep trying to click bait uni testing videos. This way I know what to say clear of  to avoid you making money on my view time. 

The way you post these are your options are as fox news trying to promote opinions despite how silly this is.

Well that's extremely rude. I support your choice to not watch content that may make you upset, but that comment is uncalled for.

Are you aware that this video wasn't mine? You are attempting to call me out for someone else's video as if I made it myself.

Again: rude.

10 minutes ago, WheelGoodTime said:

Well that's extremely rude. I support your choice to not watch content that may make you upset, but that comment is uncalled for.

Are you aware that this video wasn't mine? You are attempting to call me out for someone else's video as if I made it myself.

Again: rude.

Yet you do promote it. 

And talking about quality control in general without and data or info just is the new acceptable these days?

I am fine being labeled rude when things like this is posted. Hiding behind "it isn't my video" seriously...

3 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Yet you do promote it. 

And talking about quality control in general without and data or info just is the new acceptable these days?

I am fine being labeled rude when things like this is posted. Hiding behind "it isn't my video" seriously...

Perhaps if you actually watched the video instead of commenting ignorantly, your perspective would change. Johnny is an extremely experienced rider, has been an IM representative for years now, and posted this video after riding his V14 for many hundreds (or thousands?) of miles now. His statements ought not be dismissed so easily, regardless of your opinions about me.

9 minutes ago, WheelGoodTime said:

Perhaps if you actually watched the video instead of commenting ignorantly, your perspective would change.

Highly unlikely, he basically says it's one of the best wheels he's ever ridden, then goes on to speak about the original design flaws and firmware glitch as if they were still happening. Then says "Shirley" who he thinks is a real person, isn't returning his messages during the Chinese New Year break..:lol: At the end the truth reveals itself when he says he reached out to Wrongway(another Inmotion trash talker) for a collaboration. I could be wrong, maybe he just want's to get together with him so they can both have a good cry and paint each others nails.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Highly unlikely, he basically says it's one of the best wheels he's ever ridden, then goes on to speak about the original design flaws and firmware glitch as if they were still happening. Then says "Shirley" who he thinks is a real person, isn't returning his messages during the Chinese New Year break..:lol: At the end the truth reveals itself when he says he reached out to Wrongway(another Inmotion trash talker) for a collaboration. I could be wrong, maybe he just want's to get together with him so they can both have a good cry and paint each others nails.

I know reading mean things on the internet about the things you like is hard, but its going to be OK.  I believe you are a strong and capable person and you will persevere though it. :)