Inmotions new CEO is bringing the compagny down?

Finn Bjerke

43 minutes ago, techyiam said:

That's what I thought. So I bought an Abrams.

As it turns out, it wasn't that simple.

The Abrams has a 2.75-17 tubeless tire. I pump it up only to 20 psi, and set to the "soft" pedal mode. BTW, the Abrams weighs about 100 lbs.

Even with all that, my leg joints still gets punished.

A also bought an S22. Out-of-the-box, the sliders and pin joints sucked. There were way too much stiction. Although, it took out some of the jolts, it wasn't that much better than my V12 or my Abrams, surprisingly. My S22 suspension only become good after a put in the Hou NIngning roller sliders, and redid all the pin joints in the linkage, along with putting in a 300 lbs/in coil spring.

What was surprising though, was with my V12 (HS).

I put on a very stiff 16x2.5 tubeless tire. This tire is even stiffer than the stock Abrams tubeless tire, and by a lot. Note that the stock V12 tire size is 16x3.0.

However, with this tire and a soft pedal mode setting, my leg joints gets less punished overall, riding on the same roads and speeds than on my Abrams.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

But be wary. It is usually not the simple.

The only suspension wheels I know that will ride well out-of-the-box are the Veteran suspension wheels.

Maybe the S22 Pro, S19, or the S16/Pro too after redoing the linkage pin points? 

How many stairs do you have to contend with? Can you not roll up and down a V12 or Lynx?

Every rider is different.. The roads/paths we ride are different. The speeds we ride are different. One person would prefer to ride their Mten4 everywhere. That little 10" shitter of a wheel... OMG Who the duck would want to ride that toy - right?

But to him the Mten4 is amazing wheel and he doesn't care what others think. He bought that wheel for a reason. Not said Abrams, V12HS, or S22..

It is that simple.. There are only two answers for suspension - yes or no.

Same for me, i would take lighter wheel without suspension everyday of the week. I would even take 18" without suspension over a 10" with suspension. I would even prefer if they took out a suspension and instead of suspension weight added bigger wheel - Exchange suspension weight for a bigger wheel.

But that's Me.. And You are You. I wouldn't even want to ride V12.. Which you like. It's top heavy and 30kg 16" wheel.. Way to heavy for what it is. But that's ME again.. You like that thing. I don't.

Edited by Funky

1 hour ago, Funky said:

Every rider is different.. The roads/paths we ride are different. The speeds we ride are different. One person would prefer to ride their Mten4 everywhere. That little 10" shitter of a wheel... OMG Who the duck would want to ride that toy - right?

For me, it is even more diverse.

For riding the exact same routes around town, I enjoy riding my V12, S22, and Abrams at the moment, but for different reasons.

It didn't start out this way. Once I started to ride all three wheels on the same routes day in day out, I could really notice the differences, and my like and dislikes for each wheel.

Then I started to further refine the tuning of each wheel. And with time, each got more and more to my liking, until now it is at a point where I like to ride all three.

Each wheel has its own unique appealing characteristics.

I have to say, for pure functionality as a transportation device for going from A to B, I find the S22 to be a great workhorse. It works well, and has good riding dynamics. 

I got to face reality. Real roads have all kinds of road surface imperfections, and all kinds of irregularities. A wheel with a good suspension helps.

Having said that, the V12 rides more like an extension of one's body, with minimum effort and deliberation. Moreover, I find a 16" wheel to be snappy and more responsive.

On the other hand, the Abrams requires more deliberate rider interactions. But I enjoy that aspect of riding, as I do on a motorcycle. Additionally, it feels the most planted. It's fun to ride wheel.

But if I am in a rush, or have to take an unknown route, I would probably take my S22.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, techyiam said:

For me, it is even more diverse.

For riding the exact same routes around town, I enjoy riding my V12, S22, and Abrams at the moment, but for different reasons.

It didn't start out this way. Once I started to ride all three wheels on the same routes day in day out, I could really notice the differences, and my like and dislikes for each wheel.

Then I started to further refine the tuning of each wheel. And with time, each got more and more to my liking, until now it is at a point where I like to ride all three.

Each wheel has its own unique appealing characteristics.

I have to say, for pure functionality as a transportation device for going from A to B, I find the S22 to be a great workhorse. It works well, and has good riding dynamics. 

I got to face reality. Real roads have all kinds of road surface imperfections, and all kinds of irregularities. A wheel with a good suspension helps.

Having said that, the V12 rides more like an extension of one's body, with minimum effort and deliberation. Moreover, I find a 16" wheel to be snappy and more responsive.

On the other hand, the Abrams requires more deliberate rider interactions. But I enjoy that aspect of riding, as I do on a motorcycle. Additionally, it feels the most planted. It's fun to ride wheel.

But if I am in a rush, or have to take an unknown route, I would probably take my S22.

Well i'm one wheel user and always will be. :D Only time i ever will have 2 wheels personally - will be when i'm trying to sell old one. And even then i will probably sell my old one first, before getting new one..

As i'm small wheel enjoyer. I don't really have a options to choose from either. I'm still waiting for that wheel to be made in first place. :D And when it's made your only option is to buy it, or not. Without looking at wheel characteristic, suspension, wheel size, top speed, or range. If it's light enough and built good enough you have to buy it. As something similar could be released maybe only after another 3-5 years. As we don't really get anything in lightweight and small made.. Begode is the only one who has made and still is making lighter wheels. :( Rumored S14 seems lost in the wind.. And rest of manufacturers haven't even mentioned anything in lightweight category.

Yeah i bet S22 is the best wheel out of those 3 going over bumps and what not.. And at lower speed cruising i also think it would be the best. But for me it's to massive and to bulky for daily 5km commutes.

35 minutes ago, Funky said:

But for me it's to massive and to bulky for daily 5km commutes.

Your need for a last mile device that is more up-to-date and very light to carry is putting you in a position of very limited prospect since the manufacturers are not interested in that class of wheels at the moment.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Your need for a last mile device that is more up-to-date and very light to carry is putting you in a position of very limited prospect since the manufacturers are not interested in that class of wheels at the moment.

Yup - The sad reality.. They could use those S50 cells build 2P/3P battery in about 1000Wh setting.. And have amazing small and very fast wheel for short distance rides. 

Heck i would love 16/18" wheel with small battery and still fast enough. Sell it for 2000-2500$ the price doesn't matter, because people who need the smaller EUC's will buy them anyways. It doesn't even matter that you can get bigger and faster wheel for same amount of money.. :D 

19 minutes ago, Funky said:

Heck i would love 16/18" wheel with small battery and still fast enough. Sell it for 2000-2500$ the price doesn't matter, because people who need the smaller EUC's will buy them anyways.

Just a thought.

The S18 that is in current production uses the Molicel cells with a 908 Wh battery capacity.  

It has a hollow bore motor, and weighs 25 kg.

You can further reduce weight by removing the linkage and shock, put back a couple of metal rods in its place.

But its max load is 120 kg.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Just a thought.

The S18 that is in current production uses the Molicel cells with a 908 Wh battery capacity.  

You can further reduce weight by removing the linkage and shock, put back a couple of metal rods in its place.

I think you already mentioned that idea to me (Or someone else had already..)

Sadly S18 isn't very water resistant.. And i already have 18XL. :D Which would be S18 without suspension.

I like how each thread becomes derailed to discussing lightweight play-and-errand and last-mile transportation wheels :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mono said:

I like how each thread becomes derailed to discussing lightweight play-and-errand and last-mile transportation wheels :clap3:

It's mine specialty. :whistling:

• Like 1

Talking about some CEO of some company.. Meh why would we. Let's talk about small and lightweight wheels that are a dying out class and becoming rare to see.. Let's make EUC's great again!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, techyiam said:

Just a thought.

you are wrong molicel is not produced now anymore and it was very limited edition. in fact kingsong could rape the market just adding 1 parallel in 2019 and it would still be the lightest suspension wheel, but bad decision making of their managers.

diy 27kg 20s4p molicel that i ve made for an offroad race attached.

CEO is cause of success or fail. Also CEO must be experienced rider and feel the market. As for now only LeaperKim management copes with situation , others are just randomly pushing buttons like monkeys on a stock market

001.jpg

• Haha 1

Just contacted Hou ningning, he confirmed about product idea theft by Bob Yan , hou ningning  was manufacturing such chargers for more than year

and here comes "pidzoom" from nowhere with his old habbits of "innovating" other peopple products. same thing with gps tracker.

gps tracker

good old strategy - put on new marketing sticker and multiply price 5-10 times just by calling it designed for euc. 

thief.png

12 minutes ago, ORDO NOVUS said:

Just contacted Hou ningning

Who is Hou ningning?

12 minutes ago, ORDO NOVUS said:

he confirmed about product idea theft by Bob Yan , hou ningning  was manufacturing such chargers for more than year

I bought several such charge monitors under the name Charge Doctor more than five years ago. Do you think we should accuse Hou ninging of product idea theft too?

Edited by Mono

4 minutes ago, Mono said:

Who is Hou ningning?

I have bought such charge monitors under the name Charge Doctor more than five years ago. Do you think we should accuse Hou ninging of product idea theft too?

i would recommend to you to read first, i talk about charger itself, not a monitor. https://houeuc.com/

and the idea is that same things repeat with all stock in the same time calling himself on his site "leader in the industry  developing iconic products "

"Surprisingly, no provider was solely dedicated to crafting these essential items for PEV riders" - just lie everywhere in every word

Edited by ORDO NOVUS

8 minutes ago, ORDO NOVUS said:

i would recommend to you to read first, i talk about charger itself, not a monitor. https://houeuc.com/

it's kinda weird, I also bought a charger five years ago...just kidding

I have no idea which charger you are talking about and in what sense it is a new product idea, can you link me to the post where this is explained?

Edited by Mono

1 minute ago, Mono said:

it's kinda weird, I also bought a charger five years ago...just kidding

I have no idea which charger you are talking about and it what sense it is a new product idea, can you link me to the post where this is explained?

just go to pidzoom site in section about us - where all products pretend to be innovative and never met in euc industry and then to alibaba and other sites where they are represented decades ago. it is about blatant dishonesty with community and way of thinking everyone is an idiot. 

7 minutes ago, ORDO NOVUS said:

just go to pidzoom site in section about us - where all products pretend to be innovative and never met in euc industry and then to alibaba and other sites where they are represented decades ago. it is about blatant dishonesty with community and way of thinking everyone is an idiot. 

I didn't know Pidzoom sells charger (yet).

The only charger I can see now on their page comes with the remark 

Please note that this product is modified from second-hand HuaWei power supply, so there might be scratches or marks on surfaces. 

https://pidzoom.com/products/fast-charger-hw135

Do you mind to be more specific which charger you were referring to?

Edited by Mono
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mono said:

I didn't know Pidzoom sells charger (yet).

The only charger I can see now on their page comes with the remark 

Please note that this product is modified from second-hand HuaWei power supply, so there might be scratches or marks on surfaces. 

https://pidzoom.com/products/fast-charger-hw135

Do you mind to be more specific which charger you are referring to?

yes this charger. so can you explain to me how the hell used Huawei charger with adapters that is sold by a lot of peopple from china is innovative and quote " never met in euc industry ". same with gps tracker ?

5 minutes ago, ORDO NOVUS said:

pidzoom site - about us section

ABOUT PIDZOOM

Welcome to PIDZOOM, your go-to destination for dedicated personal electric vehicle (PEV) accessories. Founded in August 2023 by Bob Yan, a distinguished veteran in the PEV industry and the former CEO of the renowned INMOTION brand, PIDZOOM is on a mission to revolutionize the way you experience clean and efficient transportation.

Our Founder's Vision

Bob Yan, a dedicated PEV enthusiast himself, is not just a leader in the industry but also a rider who understands the unique needs of the PEV community. With a history of developing iconic products that riders adore, Bob has earned recognition for his commitment to transparency, safety, and performance. As an avid PEV rider, he actively engages in local group rides and even embarked on a remarkable 1000 km road trip on an EUC with his 10-year-old son.

During this memorable journey, Bob recognized a critical need for high-quality accessories such as chargers and safety lights, especially for those who rely on PEVs for their daily commuting needs. Surprisingly, no provider was solely dedicated to crafting these essential items for PEV riders. In response to this unmet need, Bob departed from INMOTION to establish PIDZOOM.

Our Commitment to PEV Enthusiasts

PIDZOOM is more than just a company; we are the dedicated producer of personal electric vehicle accessories. Our core belief revolves around the incredible potential of clean energy technology and the joy it brings to transportation. Our mission is simple: to empower riders to ride safely, charge safely, and have a blast while doing so. We achieve this by offering a diverse range of innovative and practical accessories designed for EUCs, ebikes, scooters, and various electric vehicles.

At PIDZOOM, we place a paramount emphasis on safety and the reliability of charging solutions. Our commitment is unwavering, and we have meticulously curated a selection of unique products that prioritize the well-being of riders.

Our Innovative Product Lines

One of our standout product lines addresses a common concern for hands-free PEV riders. Often, riders struggle with easy access to horns, leading to safety issues. PIDZOOM has the perfect solution - Finger-controlled horn. A ring-like wireless controller that allows riders to control horns without compromising their ability to focus on other tasks.

Additionally, we've addressed the prevalent issue of costly lithium battery replacements in the PEV industry, along with the potential hazards during charging. Fires during the charging process are a significant concern. PIDZOOM's solution, the Charger Enhancer, mitigates these risks and ensures a safer, more cost-effective experience.

Beyond these, PIDZOOM offers a wide array of products, including fast chargers, adapters, GPS systems, TPMS, and much more. Our catalog is ever-expanding to meet the evolving needs of PEV enthusiasts.

Join the PIDZOOM Revolution

Whether you're a seasoned rider or just embarking on your electric vehicle journey, PIDZOOM is here to support you every step of the way. We believe that riding should be an exhilarating and empowering experience, and our products are meticulously designed to turn that belief into a reality.

not so much

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORDO NOVUS said:

yes this charger. so can you explain to me how the hell used Huawei charger with adapters that is sold by a lot of peopple from china is innovative and quote " never met in euc industry ". same with gps tracker ?

No, I can't explain that, but I would expect an EUC accessory supplier to sell chargers and I couldn't even think of any charger for PEVs that would be innovative.

I must be missing something here. You can't be hating on each and every company who labels a product innovative and never met in the industry because you think it is not. I mean, millions of products are advertised like that and I'd be shocked if not the majority of EUC manufacturers has done this repeatedly. What's up with the zoom on pidzoom? It seems something else is going on here. What is it?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mono said:

No, I can't explain that, but I would expect an EUC accessory supplier to sell chargers and I couldn't even think of any charger for PEVs that would be innovative.

I must be missing something here. You can't be hating on each and every company who labels a product innovative and never met in the industry because you think it is not. I mean, millions of products are advertised like that and I'd be shocked if not the majority of EUC manufacturers has done this repeatedly. What's up with the zoom on pidzoom? It seems something else is going on here. What is it?

It is okay to buy and sell while you are salesman, but pretending to be saint while standing in crap for years and to blame shareholders and management is nothing then insincerity.