A New 16" (?) Begode Wheel To Be Announced in Early 2024

Recolored/Updated A2? :D  You can already see it leaning against kickstand and the "front" is the same as all of the rest begode wheels - boxy nose. 

I think it's the same A2 simply with more powerful motor and maybe new batteries (different batteries) around ~1000Wh. Weigh wise it will be around ~25kg. Price 1650$. Top speed 45km/h? Motor 1500W (finally..) No suspension? It would surprise me if they made A2 with suspension..

Let's not forget A2 is a "16" wheel. :D 

Don't ask how i know this. :whistling:

Edited by Funky
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Funky said:

No suspension? It would surprise me if they made A2 with suspension..

My guess is that it has suspension, since underneath the blanket, it seemed tall to me.

I don't recall Begode release the A2 with much fanfare. Beside the dumping of the wheel into a pond and submerging it.

Hard to say, though.

My train of thoughts is that Begode got Chance to promote the Extreme. Which was reasonable.

So if they chose YourAubsome, then perhaps it's a wheel that appeals to a wider audience as opposed to enthusiasts.

• Like 1

Hmm.. Just ordered an A2 mainly as a wheel for my 9 year old son. But also a learner wheel for myself and later a bad/winter weather wheel when I get my Lynx in March. Wouldn't mind an A2 with a bit bigger battery and more powerful motor. Maybe I should cancel that order and wait for the announcement of the specs.. Got mine for about 800€ on Aliexpress. When do you think it will be revealed?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, techyiam said:

My guess is that it has suspension, since underneath the blanket, it seemed tall to me.

I don't recall Begode release the A2 with much fanfare. Beside the dumping of the wheel into a pond and submerging it.

Hard to say, though.

My train of thoughts is that Begode got Chance to promote the Extreme. Which was reasonable.

So if they chose YourAubsome, then perhaps it's a wheel that appeals to a wider audience as opposed to enthusiasts.

A2 is quite tall already. (If we compare to older wheels.. Same height as my 18xl.) Does anyone know how tall she is? :D Then we could start measuring things. I think she's on the smaller size, compared to some dudes.. So height can't really be called so easy. For me it looked somewhat small, same as A2.

Doh that blue rim.. Is it me or orange looks way better now. :D Why can't they leave rim black as standard.. Quick spray paint job can easily fix that problem, so that won't change my "buying" decision.

I would love to see Extreme "mini".  But same time it easily can be around 65lbs. Making it the same as T4. And in no way it's a lightweight wheel. Most people who don't need to carry the wheel, would get best performing wheel. Aka the Extreme.

Also let's be honest here. Not a single small/lightweight wheel will have BIG fanfare EVER.. Only the biggest and fastest wheels get that. No-one beats an eye on small/lightweight wheel release. Because who already is riding 100lbs++ wheels, they don't need the small/lightweight ones. And by forum/youtube statistics - it's the most.

I as small wheel user welcome any smaller/lighter wheel.

31 minutes ago, Mcfoster said:

Hmm.. Just ordered an A2 mainly as a wheel for my 9 year old son. But also a learner wheel for myself and later a bad/winter weather wheel when I get my Lynx in March. Wouldn't mind an A2 with a bit bigger battery and more powerful motor. Maybe I should cancel that order and wait for the announcement of the specs.. Got mine for about 800€ on Aliexpress. When do you think it will be revealed?

Don't forget there will be some time till shipping starts.. I would give 4 months at least. 1 year if you don't want first batch wheel. Because no-one wants first batch wheels.. They have the most problems..

Edited by Funky

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Good guess, this makes a lot of sense. I see a lot of 168V upgrades coming from Begode in early 2024, they will want to "keep up".

Isn't it 2 small to be under that blanket? Then again they can put 168V into Mten4 and call it Pocket Rocket.

41 minutes ago, Suzuha said:

My guess is that this is the MCM6 that a Begode employee mentioned to Lem at Ungerground many months ago

Could be.. :whistling: But name will be different 99%

Edited by Funky

If you've ever read any of her posts / comments on this forum, she's highly intelligent and analytical, so if Begode is accepting feedback from her on the wheel I'm hopeful that they'll listen and make changes as needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I hope she is intelligent and analytical enough to have covered up most of her 'assets' with solid armour before she gets on a new wheel from Begode in front of millions of people !!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Cerbera said:

I hope she is intelligent and analytical enough to have covered up most of her 'assets' with solid armour before she gets on a new wheel from Begode in front of millions of people !!

Otherwise: What wheel? Do you see any wheel? Because i don't.. :D 

On topic: One thing for sure.. It will be heavier than A2. In which case it's automatically a no buy from me. :efeeab781c:

I love taking my wife's A2 to work and play in the abandoned parking lots next to us.  If its like an upgraded A2 with stronger motor I may grab one for myself.  I am 220lbs with gear and the A2 groans a little when playing on it making me think I am too heavy for it.  Something with a little more punch and not much heavier would be a great throw in the back seat and take it with me everywhere wheel.

• Upvote 2

Is this the new wheel?  This is not a 16" wheel though.
image.thumb.png.1f9ed2b5d1a084a074fbf83ec2f2e725.png

Edited by Paradox

Just now, Funky said:

What is it?

Rumored to be the new Extreme Bull Commander PRO 50s with the c40 motor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

What can be said is that this first iteration was completely overhauled, next revision will be shipping out next week.  

So my first post was right on money? Updated A2? (Or similar to A2)

I wanted to buy A2, but it plastic cover/handle setup gave me second thoughts. As the screws would crack that plastic and let any water right into motherboard apartment. And the 1000W motor didn't nudge me it's way coming from 2200W 18XL.

If it has 1500W motor at least and is same weight as A2 - could be a banger of a wheel. Sadly i know the cold reality we live in and it will be heavier than A2, which makes me sad.

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

She's not working alone, the other party has a dozen Wheels, has been providing feedback to BG. 

:D I wonder who could that be.. :efef2e0fff:

Could not resist writhing that, even if i'm wrong. :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

It's not correct, she does indeed have the new prototype. The annoucement date is Jan 25th. She's not working alone, the other party has a dozen Wheels, has been providing feedback to BG. What can be said is that this first iteration was completely overhauled, next revision will be shipping out next week.  

Would you recommend to cancel A2 order for a 9 year old kid/second wheel for adult? Is it something better that would suit my son or a completely different wheel to the A2? Wouldn't mind a bit more power and battery while staying waterproof.

2 hours ago, Funky said:

What is it?

2 hours ago, Funky said:

:efef19744a: Wish i didn't ask now.. Another heavy wheel makes me sick. 

Well, in the photo, the wheel has spokes, so you kind of knew that it couldn't have be a 16" or smaller wheel. :) 

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Well, in the photo, the wheel has spokes, so you kind of knew that it couldn't have be a 16" or smaller wheel. :) 

They always could have used Mten4 motor and simply added spokes. :D Small lightweight wheel with 18" tire.. 

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Voyager said:

Chance said in the thread that is running over there: "I asked begode shes got an A2 lmao this is such Bs" - plus further messages, including a screenshot of the chat with Begode.

Chance is dumb. Literally, unintelligent. I've read some of the arguments he's gotten into on Facebook and he's not an intelligent person. I can tell from the way he argues.

That to say - broken clocks only sometimes right, and chance is a broken clock. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, eezo said:

Chance is dumb. Literally, unintelligent. I've read some of the arguments he's gotten into on Facebook and he's not an intelligent person. I can tell from the way he argues.

That to say - broken clocks only sometimes right, and chance is a broken clock. 

I just commented elsewhere about the basic design problems of the Extreme ... and this guy is the "expert consultant" they used for the suspension?  I tried to watch one of his videos, but honestly he really is a moron 'cognitively limited'.  As the following post: I do not use Fakebook either (it is unfortunate that one cannot really read open material without an account, but Zuckerberg/CIA will not be denied your personal info, tracking everywhere you go!) so I am spared.

Edited by OldSolo
double post
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Voyager said:

Twice a day - as they say. :) 

I'm not a Facebook member, so it's fortunate that I can access that page without having to sign in. I find good information sometimes. Not always reliable it seems. 

In this one Begode literally told Chance that Aubsome had a A2. You couldn't be better sourced. He provided a wechat screenshot. But according to this thread its not a A2. Obviously Chance was misguided by begode then. A bit exhausting to see all these secret teases from a chosen few on socials and not knowing what these wheels are about (im seeing them also on telegram for this euc and for another mysterious wheel coming later too). I guess we will all know in due time. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 2