A New 16" (?) Begode Wheel To Be Announced in Early 2024

8 hours ago, Ronin Ryder said:

In this one Begode literally told Chance that Aubsome had a A2. You couldn't be better sourced. He provided a wechat screenshot. But according to this thread its not a A2. Obviously Chance was misguided by begode then. A bit exhausting to see all these secret teases from a chosen few on socials and not knowing what these wheels are about (im seeing them also on telegram for this euc and for another mysterious wheel coming later too). I guess we will all know in due time. 

I have no problem believing Chance was told by Begode that she had an A2. He's the worst kind of unintelligent -- just enough intelligence to think way too highly of himself, his knowledge, and his importance. His ego took a hit that Aubrey (not sure her real name) was given something by Begode that he didn't know in advance, and it drives him crazy. He can't handle that an OnlyFans content creator is getting the scoop before him. Because let's be real; people like to look down on content creators as stupid women selling their body because they can't do anything else. But she's an excellent marketer, clearly, and it gnaws at people that she's both hot and intelligent. 

There's a specific way that dumb people talk about things and comprehend logic, and Chance one of the worst in the EUC community at being confident and slow-minded.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I know what I see. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was gonna say... Aubrey doesn't do herself any favours by bullshitting about the wheel she's got. Who wants a million hyped up and subsequently disappointed viewers ? And an A2 isn't worth hiding under a blanket at this point in time, so fairly sure it won't be that...

On 12/29/2023 at 4:07 PM, Voyager said:

As you were gents... 

According to Chance Hinz over on Facebook just now, it's complete BS. She's got an A2. He said he contacted Begode and they confirmed.

Just more of her clickbait apparently. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle 

I can really laugh my ass off. 🤣

Is Chance the new CEO of Begode, or why does everyone think he's the all-knowing EUC god? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Begode had way better marketing for the A2 and Extreme. I want to see a wheel being chucked into a river and smashed into rocks, not play guessing games. Hell, even the Master vs garden hose video was fun. I will watch an overweight guy dropping in on a wheel all day over some “he said”, “she said”, “Begode said” Facebook drama. And don’t even get me started about that snoozer of a test ride for the EB on the race track. Where is the old Begode marketing? I want to see someone in a high vis vest throw the wheel on a paint mixer and then ride it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, YourAubsome said:

According to your signature... you might like this one

What's this signature?

46 minutes ago, techyiam said:

The one who hates all new HEAVY wheels.. (55lbs+ 25kg+)

I can't find the signature though :efee8c29ce: where is it?

6 hours ago, YourAubsome said:

According to your signature... you might like this one

I like them under 20kg nowadays.. As i have found out even my 18xl is to heavy for my daily needs. :D If it's over 20kg - i'm honestly not interested.. A2 looks sweet and is awesome little wheel. But i hate that it doesn't have trolley handle and the crappy carry handle fixture point. (Screwed right into plastic cover of motherboard.. Over time it will crack..)

And that 20kg coming from 25kg is rightfully justified. As we have gotten better battery cells and more powerful voltages/motherboards. You can make same performance as my 18xl into 16" that weights around 18-20kg quite easily. Heck put even smaller battery to get that weight, if need be..

Edited by Funky

the webserver detects the client setup through the browser version used from client side, and upon this decides how pages are shown in respect of the initial design of the pages. Sometimes the templates used do not include some headers and footers (signatures) in order not to interfere with the mobile screen dimensions. Only solution (as already mentioned) : Chose desktop version on mobile browser 😉

• Like 1

[on derail] Turns out, under my "account settings -> signature" the "view signatures" switch was off.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mono said:

[on derail] Turns out, under my "account settings -> signature" the "view signatures" switch was off.

I do hope it's on now.. So you can know how much i hate these new wheels, that are getting released on monthly bases... :efeee20b79: As here i am waiting for something under 25kg/55lbs to be released. And every new wheel that is over that weight - are listed into my personal trash bin. :D 

From my viewpoint - only A2 have been made/released in past 4 years, as i don't see/want anything over said weight. (mTen4 doesn't count - as it's more or less a toy, in MY eyes..)

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

@Funky, I hear you and I personally don't consider buying a bigger wheel too (or a OneWheel or eskate or...). Yet, it looks peculiar to me to hate something just because I don't consider buying it myself (while others have fun playing with it). Envy isn't the best of all drivers. But then, I hate that I only see people looking like aliens when I search for EUC related videos done by experienced riders and how this shapes the (probably wrong) perception of how EUCs are mostly used. I don't hate these guys though, I just hate the fact that they dominate the perception which isn't really in their control either. I guess I derailed back to this question

Edited by Mono
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mono said:

@Funky, I hear you and I personally don't consider buying a bigger wheel too (or a OneWheel or eskate or...). Yet, it looks peculiar to me to hate something just because I don't consider buying it myself (while others have fun playing with it). Envy isn't the best of all drivers. But then, I hate that I only see people looking like aliens when I search for EUC related videos done by experienced riders and how this shapes the (probably wrong) perception of how EUCs are mostly used. I don't hate these guys though, I just hate the fact that they dominate the perception which isn't really in their control either. I guess I derailed back to this question

Okay "hate" is to strong word.. (Each person can take specific word differently.) By "hate" i meant: I have no need. I would never buy something like that. It's useless to me. Pointless release. (In my eyes..)

I don't hate the wheels themselves.. I hate the manufacturers for not making more lightweight wheels. :D I hate the weight..

Doesn't help that every new wheel released is in that "extreme" category. While people like myself, who don't need extreme ranges and extreme speeds are left hanging.. I for example would like to buy new wheel (NEW.. New design, 2024+ release.) And have ZERO options/models to choose from. And every single new "extreme" wheel release makes me lose even more hope finding myself a new wheel..

If my 18xl would stop working right now and i would need to buy new wheel.. I doubt i would buy EUC again. Simply there isn't single one that i like. (18xl and 16x are only ones for me.) More likely i would go back to using regular bicycle for my 4km travel. (If you think i can't afford new euc - think again. I would gladly pay up to 3000$ for small, light wheel. Luckily the performance i want/need will never be in that high price.) A2 looks sweet, but not having a built in trolley handle is a deal breaker..

Also youtube and real world is different.. Ofc on youtube you will see more "extreme" stuff to get views and such.. Regular commuters aren't extreme. And simply riding not doing anything extreme - not many views.. Real life vs youtube life. And yes, we are aliens - in normies eyes. Then again most people can think for themselves.. Doubt people will start acting like some of those idiots on youtube in real life.

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voyager said:

So I wondered for a while whether to post this video, and where to post it.  Because of the last couple of posts, I think the subject fits here now. I watched it a couple of times this week. Personally I really enjoyed it.

Love it too :clap3:

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Voyager said:

His subject is good and I think you'll appreciate it @Funky  Basically a philosophical chat about where wheel design is heading. It's not the first time he's talked about the subject either. Not everyone wants bigger, faster etc. Notice at the beginning what wheel he picks out of the available line up for his ride. :) 

All is not lost @Funky  I think it's a matter of time before manufacturers address gaps in their ranges. Begode announcing something on the 24th also as you know. 

Disclamer: Adrenaline/speed freaks move along, nothing to see here. ;) 

I have been thinking/talking about this right from the start when i joined the forum.

Question is when? Begode is the only one who has made something under 30kg weight. A2, mTen4 (and 24th release 25kg?)

I personally like Leaperkim wheels the most. Build wise also.. But i don't see them making a 20kg wheel in nearest future. I personally don't even look at wheel price. I'm buying what i need. Manufacturers can make lightweight wheel and still make them cost higher. People who want lightweight wheels can always pay a premium.. 500-1000$ here or there makes zero difference, if you think about it. Pay higher price for awesome wheel and you are set for next how many years. 

Edited by Funky
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Begode are waiting till the 24th because.... it's gonna be 24kg.. ;) :P 

Somehow i think it will not have a trolley handle doh.. :D  Manufacturers are trying to push the "eggy" look and things like led light and so on... And right-out throwing daily use cases out of window. Like come on! Small compact wheel and no trolley handle? Go back to your stone age with your "modern" wheels. Overlooking something simple as trolley handle is mind boggling to me. Even all these "extreme" wheels have some flimsy afterthought trolley handles.

FWI if you didn't catch my drift - i love trolley handles. :D (At least i have came fond of them this winter..)

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Funky said:

Question is when? Begode is the only one who has made something under 30kg weight.

We are running around in circles, but it is what it is: KingSong and InMotion have released major revisions of several under-20kg wheels. Just because you don't like these wheels or you require a new shell design instead of a new motor to recognize a release, it doesn't mean these lightweight wheels haven't been released. Everyone lives in their own bubble :innocent1:

56 minutes ago, Mono said:

We are running around in circles, but it is what it is: KingSong and InMotion have released major revisions of several under-20kg wheels. Just because you don't like these wheels or you require a new shell design instead of a new motor to recognize a release, it doesn't mean these lightweight wheels haven't been released. Everyone lives in their own bubble :innocent1:

I'm talking about new wheels not the ones before 2018. Every manufacturer have made something under 20kg. Release is a release.. Update is a update.. The word it self explains the meaning. Duh.. :efeee20b79:

It means we haven't had anything lightweight since the beginning. Those wheels are old, the first wheels ever made by manufacturers HELLO...  All those ks14/16, teslas, V5/8/10. Talking about bubble.. Those wheels are in bubble. Because nothing similar have been made since they where released. Sure they get an update here and there. But it isn't new wheel.

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Funky said:

Overlooking something simple as trolley handle is mind boggling to me.

yep, absolutely incomprehensible

It's casually mentioned in Marty's first impression clip at minute 27 (sic, twentyseven), so that's one explanation...

I guess the wheel is considered by all parties as a toy rather than an object of utility, like the Mten?

One of the riders in the clip and Marty seem to complain that the wheel is "too narrow" (which they suspect make it unstable, as if a wider stand would change the fact that an EUC has a single point of contact on the ground).

mind boggling it is

Edited by Mono

2 hours ago, Voyager said:

I've just noticed your new signature @Mono  :D

He is minding the size.. But i'm actually hating the weight. :D If i would hate wheels themselves, i would have highlighted heavy wheels not only heavy part. :D 

Even electric bikes that have more parts are same weight as my small compact 18xl and they both have about same range and speed.. How??? Something isn't right..

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1