V11 preorder delivery times

GoGeorgeGo

Hey guys! I placed an order for a v11 back on July 12th.  EUCO id still being very vague about delivery dates however.  When contacted i was told they are recieveing small batches from the factory and distributing the wheels in order of who placed their orders.

I would like to compile a small list of people who have already recieved their v11 , and what day they ordered it on.

It would be very helpful for people like me waiting on their wheels to guage when their order is getting close to fullfillment.

I see that ewheels has upped their estimated arrival of new wheels ALLLL the way to October and it has me worried about when my wheel will come.

So if you have a v11 and dont mind sharing when you ordered it, help us sad sacks out by posting! Maybe we can compile enough information to figure out approximately where they currently are on the list.  (Ewheel or euco orders doesnt really matter they are getting shipped at similar times anyways)

Inmotion paused the manufacturing to root out some issues. Just relatively few people got their wheel as only the first batch was made. No one knows when the second batch will leave the factory. When you did your preorder doesn’t matter much for now.

20 hours ago, gon2fast said:

Received the second charger (purchased when final payment was made on Monday) in a separate delivery a short while ago.  

Thanks for the response! Happy to hear they are making their way to consumer door steps.  Im getting more impatient by the day!  So excited to get out on the open road. 

1 hour ago, Tryptych said:

I ordered May 29 from Smartwheel.ca in Canada

They sent an email today confirming they are receiving their units at the end of Sept. I am hoping these will be batch #3 wheels but who knows.

I ordered july 12th and it was indicated i would recieve a batch 2 wheel but who knows. 

I ordered mine on July 21st, at the time eWheels gave an end of August ETA, and at the beginning of August they reconfirmed that in a support e-mail. I'm guessing that's not the case anymore lol. I sent another e-mail asking for another update.

3 hours ago, rexdelmolvo said:

I ordered mine on July 21st, at the time eWheels gave an end of August ETA, and at the beginning of August they reconfirmed that in a support e-mail. I'm guessing that's not the case anymore lol. I sent another e-mail asking for another update.

Interested to hear what they tell you.  I ordered with EUCO and they have been incredibly vague in my correspondence with them.  Im starting to think just getting them by the end of September would be a win 

1 hour ago, GoGeorgeGo said:

Interested to hear what they tell you.  I ordered with EUCO and they have been incredibly vague in my correspondence with them.  Im starting to think just getting them by the end of September would be a win 

https://i.imgur.com/HD8T2Zs.pngThis was the statement I received. It makes sense. Late September/early October it is I guess. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to order another wheel to hold me over for a month or two :P

i ordered my imotion v11 on 10 th of august from freemotion which is a well known online retailer. I was so surprised to see their whole process of delivering the unicycle it was so brisk and time saving. I was so exited to receive my new inmotion v11 and freemotionshop did not waste a minute in shipping the order. i received the unicycle within a week and that too at a very affordable cost. 

Edited by Chriull
Undone my editing

6 hours ago, Electric Man said:

i ordered my imotion v11 on 10 th of august from freemotion which is a well known online retailer. I was so surprised to see their whole process of delivering the unicycle it was so brisk and time saving. I was so exited to receive my new inmotion v11 and freemotionshop did not waste a minute in shipping the order. i received the unicycle within a week and that too at a very affordable cost. 

Their website mentions shipping the V11 from LA. Does your wheel have black or orange tips at the bottom of the foot-pads grip tape side?

6 hours ago, Electric Man said:

Wow really? I see they have some in stock.  Im really tempted to cancel my preorder with EUCO and grab one of those, but i also know thats a silly decision as the improved later batch wheels will be worth the wait .. going to have to think about this one. 

8 hours ago, Electric Man said:

Is that you Rashid?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rexdelmolvo said:

That guy made his account to make that post, and his wording seems very... advertisey. Based on that and @Schmudel’s post, let’s stick with our pre-orders lol

Yeah i am inclined to agree , if it seems to good to be true it useually is.  Everyone in the world is waiting for their v11 still but they happen to have 17 in stock. As desperate as i am for the upgrade im more comfortable with using either EUCO or Ewheels, and both seems to have the same 3-6 weeks timetable 

• Like 2

On 8/21/2020 at 5:24 AM, Electric Man said:

The mods should have removed such an obvious post.

At least everyone now knows to avoid "Freemotion" - they are lying scumbags that are desperate for orders. Thanks for the warning "Electric Man"!  You've ensured we'll never spend a cent there, and in the future if anyone asks about your crappy company we can just show them this thread! 

• Like 2

Honestly, I think the guy is unwell... I work in a helping profession so it's difficult not to be a bit empathetic and see this aspect in our interactions. It doesn't mean he isn't toxic, dishonest or unreliable, it's just that I came to believe it comes from a place of personal instability. No business owner in his right mind would talk to me the way he did, or make such a stupid mistake as to misrepresent himself on a forum like this...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, StuartL said:

Ordered V11 through erides.co.uk on Saturday 15th August, delivery today Thursday 3rd September.  Total time 19 days, I did pay extra to get air shipping instead of waiting for the slow boat and missing the tail end of summer.

damn, that's crazy! i don't think i'm gonna see my late july order from ewheels until October :\