V11 preorder delivery times

GoGeorgeGo

3 hours ago, EUChristian said:

Ewheels USA update specific to my order in July:

We just received 50x V11s yesterday, bringing us up to June 20th deposits. There's another 25x on the way by sea, you'll be within this allocation, ETA for these is about 3 weeks out. 

As someone with a deposit date of June 20th, I really hope i make the cut! 🤞

35 minutes ago, iode said:

As someone with a deposit date of June 20th, I really hope i make the cut! 🤞

If I were you I would literally be unable to sleep lol

I'm literally Craving this thing like a drug and every video and post makes it worse. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EUChristian said:

Ewheels USA update specific to my order in July:

We just received 50x V11s yesterday, bringing us up to June 20th deposits. There's another 25x on the way by sea, you'll be within this allocation, ETA for these is about 3 weeks out. 

When in July did you place your order?

8 hours ago, EUChristian said:

The last day of July. 

Damn, what? My order was placed July 21st and I didn't get that e-mail... wonder what's up. is there more to delivery order than just who bought it first?

edit: wait, was this an e-mail they sent out to you on their own or was this a reply to an e-mail you specifically sent them?

Edited by rexdelmolvo

5 hours ago, rexdelmolvo said:

Damn, what? My order was placed July 21st and I didn't get that e-mail... wonder what's up. is there more to delivery order than just who bought it first?

edit: wait, was this an e-mail they sent out to you on their own or was this a reply to an e-mail you specifically sent them?

I sent to them - asking kindly for an update - as I did not know what batch I was. 

Wait a sec. I placed my order July 1st and the correspondence seemed to imply that I was those on the way only covered orders through early June.

"Right now we're heavily back-ordered with V11s. Inmotion has shipped us only 75x V11s, out of 300x ordered, with another 75x arriving by sea in the next couple of weeks, but these only cover deposits placed to early June!"

• 4 weeks later...

Finally!

I placed my order on July 1st through ewheels and today I received the fedex tracking notification. Estimated delivery is next week on 10/7. I’m quite excited. Vacation days are set. 

From ewheels on Tuesday. 

“Good afternoon, 

The sea-freight container with the V11s has arrived into port, cleared Customs, we're expecting to ship these out before the end of the week.“

Sweet! I hope you will enjoy yours when it arrives.

I placed a deposit a little over two months after you and curious if they can ship by the end of the month as predicted. It says mid-November for current pre-orders.

Edited by madbikes

20 hours ago, Chaotropic said:

Finally!

I placed my order on July 1st through ewheels and today I received the fedex tracking notification. Estimated delivery is next week on 10/7. I’m quite excited. Vacation days are set. 

From ewheels on Tuesday. 

“Good afternoon, 

The sea-freight container with the V11s has arrived into port, cleared Customs, we're expecting to ship these out before the end of the week.“

I wanted to use a full week to learn it, but couldn't wait any longer. I took a week off, then got a notification that it's arriving next week...after my vacation's over. Oh well. I'm happy for you though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lillian said:

I wanted to use a full week to learn it, but couldn't wait any longer. I took a week off, then got a notification that it's arriving next week...after my vacation's over. Oh well. I'm happy for you though.

Oh no! Well at least the wheel is on the way!! 

i almost did the same thing that you did. I so close to taking my vacation this week. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, cuu said:

Anyone recently received v11s yet? I ordered from euco in Aug, I think the estimate was late sept to early oct, then changed to mid oct, but haven't received any words so far.

Don't be afraid to reach out and contact them. I ordered from eWheels, but I've been asking for updates myself semi-frequently. I get mine next week, most likely. Ordered July 21st.

Edited by rexdelmolvo

25 minutes ago, cuu said:

Anyone recently received v11s yet? I ordered from euco in Aug, I think the estimate was late sept to early oct, then changed to mid oct, but haven't received any words so far.

I ordered mine from eWheels a little past mid September. Depending on how many units they will receive, mine may arrive late-November/early-December

Has anyone that's also in ewheels batch 3A gotten a shipping e-mail yet? They said they were supposed to go out by the end of this week, and that's almost upon us.

EDIT: Looks like there's one more week of delay. :unsure:

https://i.imgur.com/PBf9K24.png

God damn it.

Edited by rexdelmolvo

13 minutes ago, rexdelmolvo said:

Has anyone that's also in ewheels batch 3A gotten a shipping e-mail yet? They said they were supposed to go out by the end of this week, and that's almost upon us.

EDIT: Looks like there's one more week of delay. :unsure:

https://i.imgur.com/PBf9K24.png

God damn it.

Sounds like the boat has arrived for sure at least.  EUCO just sent me tracking for the chargers that came in on this container.  Probably just luck of the draw as to what order things got cleared through customs

Edited by GoGeorgeGo

8 hours ago, GoGeorgeGo said:

Sounds like the boat has arrived for sure at least.  EUCO just sent me tracking for the chargers that came in on this container.  Probably just luck of the draw as to what order things got cleared through customs

Is this for the tree extra charger promo they were running if you ordered a few months ago?