Has any one tried the new firmware V1.2.9?

ninebot one p

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh God - who's going to be willing to put their shiny EUC through the update to test for everyone else then?

Having the two units now I suppose one could be 'sacrificed' to the cause ;) ?  Don't much fancy a trip to A&E though if it goes wrong :(

Should be safe - who'd be stupid enough within Ninebot to release another 1.2.6 episode out to the general 'unsuspecting' public!

Yes, Ninebot should have learned a lesson by now after receiving a huge amount of warranty claims on versions 1.2.6 and 1.2.7. Though I still give a big credit to Ninebot for responding and settling those claims in a very professional manner. :rolleyes:

lmfao wow... I'm definitely going to wait before upgrading. On 1.2.7 and I'm still not that comfortable with it even though I've road more than 40 miles on it. I was pretty freaking confident when I was on 1.2.2 and I would downgrade if I could.

Knowledge that it has cause issues, and there was a time that the bot felt "looser" in terms of the wheel as wheel and this happened after I updated to 1.2.7. I made a post about it a few weeks ago. So far the bot has been fine but knowing that I'm on 1.2.7 makes me feel less safe.

1 minute ago, Planetpapi said:

Does Ninebot even tell you why this upgrade and what problems it  has fixed? I already saw 2 forum members bots crashed. I hope they replace those toasted 9bots for free,

The update notes are pathetic.  The last firmware note simply said something like "fixed the issue of leaning forward and backward"  like WTF does that even mean?!

1 hour ago, fearedbliss said:

lmfao wow... I'm definitely going to wait before upgrading. On 1.2.7 and I'm still not that comfortable with it even though I've road more than 40 miles on it. I was pretty freaking confident when I was on 1.2.2 and I would downgrade if I could.

Does any one know if there is a way to down grade?

9 hours ago, SlowMo said:

Yes, Ninebot should have learned a lesson by now after receiving a huge amount of warranty claims on versions 1.2.6 and 1.2.7. Though I still give a big credit to Ninebot for responding and settling those claims in a very professional manner. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you liked Ninebot's response.  I have a different perception.  Considering they are one of the larger EU companies I expected more from them. 

13 hours ago, SlowMo said:

Whenever someone posts the rolleyes emoticon, everyone should realize that they are being sarcastic at minimum.  

Version 1.2.2 is still working great for me.  What a bloodbath NineBot is creating while dragging their brand and their customers through the mud, shit, and blood.  Freaking losers. 

2 hours ago, dpong said:

Whenever someone posts the rolleyes emoticon, everyone should realize that they are being sarcastic at minimum.  

Version 1.2.2 is still working great for me.  What a bloodbath NineBot is creating while dragging their brand and their customers through the mud, shit, and blood.  Freaking losers. 

When I made that comment, I really mean it from my own experience since my motherboard and battery also fried just recently but I kept quiet pending Ninebot's response.

On 20.11.2015, 08:03:52, Jag_Rip said:

I will update on the weekend, today I want to be sure to get to the office and back, not taking chances after the 1.2.6 debacle.

Scratch that then! I'll wait for 1.3 or later

Archived