Smoothness Redefined.

Electric Dreams

oh please, please, please be an EUC that magically takes everything I love about the KS18 series and doubles it. Make me a refined version of the 100v monster with the same elegant qualities of the  KS18 but 45mph(70-75kmh) for 40 miles and Im all in... Spoiler alert.. no matter what, I'll find a way to complain. Even so... I'm chomping at the bit for something to drool over. I've pretty good faith in KS quality. Lets hope they spend a little more on quality of screws. No matter what, I am over joyed to be around for all these new ideas!!!  Keep it simple, refined, elegant and everything else we come to expect, and youll sell like hotcakes. Messing with the trolley is an offense of monumental proportions!!:furious:....Dont forget to make it easy for rollNZ to cover it!  Eagerly watching!!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

Wow, I can't believe it. 

Please 18x3.0, enough clearance to mount a real offroad tire and equal or more torque like the 16X. I know, more than 50km/h should not be expected, but maybe real 50km/h down to 25% battery without faceplant risk. :dribble:

• Like 3

i just really hope you come out with an euc that finally replace the 16s which has been my daily driver for three years xD you had the ks18l, then xl, then v2 of that, the 16x is basically an 18" wheel.. we need some more smaller wheels xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rywokast said:

i just really hope you come out with an euc that finally replace the 16s which has been my daily driver for three years xD you had the ks18l, then xl, then v2 of that, the 16x is basically an 18" wheel.. we need some more smaller wheels xD

I doubt it will be that, but a modernised version of the 16S would be nice. The headlight of the current one is barely useable and the battery hamster cheeks feel old (and keep your feet toward the outside of the pedals). The LEDs aren’t seen from front or back.

I like mine a lot for the weight and torque in the city, but the design could take a refresh.

• Like 3