it says no fat ppl at the end lol wtf .first products support big boys and girls now there like fu fatties. over 80 kg and Huston we have a problem. i guess you get what you pay for must be using cheaper materials to get that price point.:huh:  

For the price ($800USD)  it (mini)  seems a good deal. I wonder if you can replace the handle with taller one like a regular size Elite handle. If it fits, wouldn't that beat the Ninebot Elite ($3K) product line? I'm kind of tempted. Anyone wants to buy my Original Segway? ...Guess not. One original Segway worth 2 Ninebot Elites, 9 Ninebot minis, 6 Ninebot E+s and so on. Original Segway sales are doomed (again).

• 1 month later...

Wow!  Luckily for them they are in asia and they don't care about fat shaming:D Or you could do the same here BUT you couldn't show a overweight kid driving it.

BTW. IMO it looks the kid weighs less then 85kg (as an old fatty i know:P)

I don't trust the climbing video entirely.. it cuts at strategic points just before the Mini is likely to face difficulty.

If you guys like your EUCs' ability to handle most terrains, don't buy a Hoverboard type toy unless you are willing to give up the former aspect. As an experienced "boarder", I can say quite certainly that the 9bot Mini is a little more stable than typical "hovers" over non-flat terrain due to the fixed footrests. However, it won't do much better and it loses the fun factor of the typical hover which is the true ease of control with the footrests. (they're more like pedals). It also loses the cool factor when you have something between your legs lady-like. :P

3 hours ago, Aaron Corsi said:

@Cranium looks like the guy in that video is having a fun time! Though it does also sound like he's riding it right at the speed limit most of the time. 

That's the way it is with these things. When I first started.. ok that beep is annoying, let's slow down.

After a few months... BEEP BEEP BEEP 50x...

Son: "Daddy, it's beeping, you need to slow down"

Me: Huh? OH.

• 2 weeks later...
On January 3, 2016 at 2:04 AM, MetricUSA said:

Any one buy the mini Pro, yet? Nothing in the US, I see in UK, they got them in...

I bought the mini (not pro) and it should be coming in the next week or so, I'm planning to post my impressions on the forum since there's not much about these things yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎.‎01‎.‎2016 at 8:04 AM, MetricUSA said:

Any one buy the mini Pro, yet? Nothing in the US, I see in UK, they got them in...

I've preordered Mini Pro and shipping is planned to be between 15.february and 20. mars....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived