KS18L Not as described

Siggy

Hey guys hope you're well.

Currently in a strange situation.

Long story short I'm currently having a dispute with my seller about the KS18L I purchased. The item has had several issues and the seller has been non responsive and slow to fix this.

This does not fill me with confidence for the 2 year warranty.

As such I have made videos outlining the physical problems. Additionally, I have been requested to get reports from a qualified, unbiased third party such as the individuals or organisations/dealers to confirm:

1) This is not how the item is supposed to be
2) The extent of damage
3) Cost of repair (including shipping and other costs)

I'm confident in the knowledge base of this forum, in particular @Marty Backe @US69 @LanghamP @The Fat Unicyclist @eddiemoy @houseofjob @Rehab1 @Jason McNeil @Shangotunji.

Please also any others who have had similiar issues feel free to chime in too

The videos are attached below

1)
2) 

I'm sure you could all appreciate wanting to have an E wheel that is safe to ride, easy to use and backs up its warranty. We pay such a high price for this machines, I'm sure its not asking too much to have high standards.

Anyway I look forward to peoples responses of what they think about the items physical issues.
Cheers

UPDATE:
Have also upload two additional videos detailing:
a) Item's aesthetic condition

b) Handle breakage timeline

22 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Long story short I'm currently having a dispute with my seller about the KS18L I purchased. The item has had several issues and the seller has been non responsive and slow to fix this.

As such I have made videos outlining the physical problems. Additionally, I have been requested to get reports from a qualified, unbiased third party such as the individuals or organisations/dealers to confirm:

2) The extent of damage

I'm confident in the knowledge base of this forum, in particular @Marty Backe @US69 @LanghamP @The Fat Unicyclist @eddiemoy @houseofjob @Rehab1 @Jason McNeil @Shangotunji.

2) https://youtu.be/8Hoc4ZsqfYs

I'm sure you could all appreciate wanting to have an E wheel that is safe to ride, easy to use and backs up its warranty. We pay such a high price for this machines, I'm sure its not asking too much to have high standards.

Anyway I look forward to peoples responses of what they think about the items physical issues.
Cheers

1) from your first video, the top of the unit is really scratched up.  i'm aware of the handle latching issues, but i've never seen it break off as you have shown here.  Not sure if you ride with it up or not locked and you dropped it and it tumbled and broke your handle?  I've also seen that the internal part is the weak spot.  again, never seen this happen.  but the amount of scuffs you have on your unit, doesn't help your case.

2) i've also not experienced this ever before and i tend to still be of the opinion that the lean is from the user.  i've seen another post from someone else complaining about a .5mm difference between the two pedal anchors causing his wheel to do the same, going to one side.  I'm not sure what would cause the unit to lean or go to one side while riding.  i doubt .5mm difference would cause that and i'm not saying it is what you are claiming here.  again, i don't have any experience with this issue either.  i would think it has to do with the tire if anything is suspect.  

you are in the UK, did you buy it form speedyfeet?

1 hour ago, Siggy said:

I am sorry for the trouble that you are having with your seller. I think that some things that are helpful to all the individuals that you named would be to know:

1. Aside from you understandably wanting the dealer to replace your handle, what specific issues are in dispute? I watched the video about the issue that you are having with the handle (issue 2). The other address (presumably, issue 1) was not hyper-linked and when I pasted it didn't lead to your video so, I cannot speak to the issue that is presented on that video. 

2. How did the handle break? From the video it is hard for me to tell whether the handle detached or broke-off from the trolley bars?

3. Does the manner in which it broke have anything to do with your sellers resistance to warranty repair or replacement?

On 10/19/2018 at 1:20 PM, eddiemoy said:

1) from your first video, the top of the unit is really scratched up.  i'm aware of the handle latching issues, but i've never seen it break off as you have shown here.  Not sure if you ride with it up or not locked and you dropped it and it tumbled and broke your handle?  I've also seen that the internal part is the weak spot.  again, never seen this happen.  but the amount of scuffs you have on your unit, doesn't help your case.

2) i've also not experienced this ever before and i tend to still be of the opinion that the lean is from the user.  i've seen another post from someone else complaining about a .5mm difference between the two pedal anchors causing his wheel to do the same, going to one side.  I'm not sure what would cause the unit to lean or go to one side while riding.  i doubt .5mm difference would cause that and i'm not saying it is what you are claiming here.  again, i don't have any experience with this issue either.  i would think it has to do with the tire if anything is suspect.  

you are in the UK, did you buy it form speedyfeet?

Thanks for this Eddie. Glad to have your contribution. 

1) Without wanting to sound pedantic- scratches and scuffs are part and parcel of owning E wheels. I believe you've mentioned yourself also in your V10f sale page. 

It's also important to mention, you may be confusing 'scratches' with actual dirt of residue. I be honest I didn't give the unit a clean makeover before filming ;)

What's not expected is broken parts. To clarify, this item is accident free and used with handle in locked position, outside of trolleying.

2) I created that post you mentioned.

You made good points that it could be the tire or something else. It could be, but I don't know. 

What is clear is that there is an issue of not trusting the wheels current riding style. I would be happy to be proved wrong and having it serviced by a professional.  

My seller was electricunicycles.eu

I'll write up a more detailed case later

3 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Thanks for this Eddie. Glad to have your contribution. 

1) Without wanting to sound pedantic- scratches and scuffs are part and parcel of owning E wheels. I believe you've mentioned yourself also in your V10f sale page. 

What's not expected is broken parts. To clarify, this item is accident free and used with handle in locked position, outside of trolleying.

2) I created that post you mentioned.

You made good points that it could be the tire or something else. It could be, but I don't know. 

What is clear is that there is an issue of not trusting the wheels current riding style. I would be happy to be proved wrong and having it serviced by a professional.  

My seller was electricunicycles.eu

I'll write up a more detailed case later

how did the handle break?  i just find it odd that top of the unit is scratched up.  my top  of the wheel has zero scratches.  even as i haphazardly throw my wheel into the back of my trunk.  i'm just curious how did the scratches come about?  

On 10/19/2018 at 1:31 PM, Shangotunji said:

I am sorry for the trouble that you are having with your seller. I think that some things that are helpful to all the individuals that you named would be to know:

1. Aside from you understandably wanting the dealer to replace your handle, what specific issues are in dispute? I watched the video about the issue that you are having with the handle (issue 2). The other address (presumably, issue 1) was not hyper-linked and when I pasted it didn't lead to your video so, I cannot speak to the issue that is presented on that video. 

2. How did the handle break? From the video it is hard for me to tell whether the handle detached or broke-off from the trolley bars?

3. Does the manner in which it broke have anything to do with your sellers resistance to warranty repair or replacement?

@Shangotunji was responding to your original post before you edited -I liked that one ?

Firstly thanks for understanding. Your point that this could benefit others who are dealing with particular sellers is also important. As such, I have written up a more detailed case.

It's imperative to mention, my primary aim is not to use this forum as a means to publically shame my seller. 

It is simply to prove that I have not received the terms of the purchase contract. Namely a functioning, safe wheel, a 2 year warranty and responsive customer service.

It's a challenging balance to strike being objective and fair.

Other people can also attest to the service they have received:

@_Patrick_

and I've mentioned prior: 

Essentially:

1) Issues include 

a) Broken handle

b) Wheel misalignment 

c) Not honouring warranty / unresponsive customer service

d) *now fixed* dimmed front headlight after firmware upgrade

2) The wheel was from 2nd batch (verified by seller) and had reinforced handle (silver).

The handle broke similar to 

It happened in stages:

First similar to video above. Then screw came out from one side of handle - leaving handle attached to 1 trolley bar. The eventually the handle completely came off from the unit and both trolley bars.

During this time @eddiemoy handle was slightly exposed as it no longer "locked" close. Most likely explaining propensity for those scratches.

3. I don't believe so. 

In terms of brief email communication timeline (edit: much longer than I thought lol):

ME: Email about intermittently working handle sensor + request for case colour change.

ME: Follow up email - note that handle is beginning to loosen

ME: Further follow up email. No response from seller

ME: Forum post regarding situation

SELLER: 1) note handle is reinforced batch, request for video; 2) note lift sensor doesn't work 100%; 3) note about case colour change

4) request for other issues experienced 5) Promise of priority technical support for my account

ME: Note happiness about reinforced handle; upgrade of firmware improving sensor and mention of V10f fire / KS18L waterproofedness; note about KS spare parts

SELLER: Note normal to have loose KS handles and KS knows this handle has vulnerabilities, so contact right away if not working. Advice for IP rating; Request for further V10f fire info.

ME: Request how to disconnect battery in case of locking trolley issue. Discussion of V10f event. Thanks

SELLER: Link for KS18L official disassemble video + instructions for battery disconnect

- mention of London based office

- more info for V10f event

ME: Mostly thanks

- request for KS larger pedals stock

ME: Follow up due to no response

SELLER: Mention of SELLER disassemble video

- timeline for KS pedal stock

ME: Mention of headlight issue after firmware upgrade

- Handle issue worsened, attached video

- Disabled handle sensor due to unreliability 

SELLER: - Request to prepare unit for service collection

- Request to not use avoid use 

- Note of potential for case change

ME: - Note of shame needs to be sent back. Request for shipping costs

- Request for case change orice

- Request for KS18XL sale info

SELLER: Note of free inclusive door-to-door collection service

- Note of enquiry with KS about KS18XL

ME: Note of unit ready for collection

- Note of how long repairs take

- Enquiry about exchange program to KS18XL

ME: Note of wheel misalignment

SELLER: Note this can be done in service or done DIY

N.B. No response to repair time duration

ME: Follow up about exchange program

Request to have wheel misalignment fixed during service

ME: Follow up email because of no response

ME: Follow up email because of no response

Dispute claim launched

I have reached out to other sellers and also Kingsong about the situation. Currently most sellers are not forth coming but I still confident in Kingsong and this forum.

Does that make things sound clearer?

If you used a credit card to pay and this is the USA, you can use credit card charge back. I'm actually doing this with a pretty bad eBike I bought a week ago; the eBike company sent me a damaged and used lemon so hopefully I can get an exchange.

https://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/chargeback-dispute-charge-purchase.php

I'm actually a bit surprised at how this eBike company is treating me, as I offered to pay for shipping both ways, the depreciation hit for a refurbished bike, the restock fee, and a new box (the old one was so smashed up it had holes where the bike stuck outand some parts were missing, bent fork, damaged battery, bent disk brake). No go; they are absolutely no go. The bike was advertised as "minor scratches".

So credit card charge back it is.

9 hours ago, Siggy said:

SELLER: - Request to prepare unit for service collection

- Request to not use avoid use 

- Note of potential for case change

ME: - Note of shame needs to be sent back. Request for shipping costs

- Request for case change orice

- Request for KS18XL sale info

Thanks. I got a chance to view the issue 1 video. I personally have not noticed a leaning issue with my 18L. It could be something major or minor. So,  yeah. If it feels dangerous then it needs investigation and correction. 

1. After the above quoted exchange it seems that the dealer offered to service the wheel, but the wheel was never actually collected. Why?

9 hours ago, Siggy said:

N.B. No response to repair time duration

Here, you understandably expressed some concern about the turnaround time for service, and made an inquiry about an exchange program. Did the lack of info about a loaner wheel, and unknown turnaround time make you reluctant to have your wheel collected for service?

9 hours ago, Siggy said:

ME: Follow up about exchange program

Request to have wheel misalignment fixed during service

ME: Follow up email because of no response

ME: Follow up email because of no response

Dispute claim launched

If I am understanding the European date format correctly, this is almost a month of no response from the seller.

The long window of no response strikes me as odd. As a customer seeking help, your seller should give you a response - period. 

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think he is avoiding you, or refusing to respond for some reason?

With whom have you filed your dispute, and what is the specific dispute claim?  Is it with the manufacturer? Civil court system? If you are comfortable sharing those details. If not, I understand.

5 hours ago, Siggy said:

2) The extent of damage

1)
2) 

Cheers

It's always so difficult to diagnose problems from videos. Of course it's impossible to discern a lean from a video - it's more of something that you feel.

I can't imagine what mechanically could cause the wheel to lean unless there was something dramatically asymmetrical about the wheel. And then you'd easily be able to see it. Yet with your physical inspection you see nothing?

Regarding the handle, you haven't provided any context. How did the handle break? How many miles were on the wheel when it happened? The wheel never fell? So one day you lifted the wheel and it broke? Was it getting loose over time and then eventually broke? Context...

Unfortunately warranties are only as good as the seller. The factory warranty is worthless. The handle is a nuisance for sure, but even if you have to buy a new one, it's not the end of the world and probably not worth losing sleep over. The lean is certainly a concern. It appears real since you've demonstrated that it moves to the other side as you ride the wheel backwards. I would focus on identifying any asymmetrical features of the wheel. It's not the electronics, so it must be the wheel/motor, pedal hangers, etc.

One of my  ACM's has a tire that is offset a good 1/8" to one side, yet it has not affected my ride. So I've developed the opinion that our wheels really aren't that sensitive to offset wheels, pedal hangers that aren't perfectly parallel to each other, etc. Riding the wheels is such a dynamic experience that I think the body easily compensate for any asymmetries. At least my body seems to.

Sorry that I can't be of more help :unsure:

7 hours ago, LanghamP said:

No go; they are absolutely no go. The bike was advertised as "minor scratches".

So credit card charge back it is.

It's sad to hear you're going through a similar situation. I hope it all gets resolved smoothly. 

I'm not sure if we have the same in the UK. I will investigate. Thanks for the tip.

On 10/19/2018 at 5:41 PM, Shangotunji said:

If it feels dangerous then it needs investigation and correction. 

This is mostly my 'prepare for every eventuality' mind kicking in. I wanted the entire unit checked by an expert seller to ascertain if major or minor

1. After the above quoted exchange it seems that the dealer offered to service the wheel, but the wheel was never actually collected. Why?

Here, you understandably expressed some concern about the turnaround time for service, and made an inquiry about an exchange program. Did the lack of info about a loaner wheel, and unknown turnaround time make you reluctant to have your wheel collected for service?

here I mentioned the unit was boxed and ready to be collected for service. Unknown turnaround time was not too major an issue as I have another wheel.

After this, the seller did not send an official pick up date.

Why? I don't know. Perhaps my enquiries for exchanges and case changes had irked them. I would love to know the reason why.

If I am understanding the European date format correctly, this is almost a month of no response from the seller. -Yes

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think he is avoiding you, or refusing to respond for some reason?

Yes. Almost 1 month. This is what startles me the most. Why would a seller refuse to respond for any reason. That's simply not good business practice. What's worse is I've had to follow up with them multiple times due to their lack of response.

Maybe they are cowboys try to make a quick buck or maybe they've had major technical difficulties with their email system. I can not be sure. What I can certainly say is I can't honestly recommend purchasing from them at this current time.

With whom have you filed your dispute, and what is the specific dispute claim?  Is it with the manufacturer? Civil court system?

Paypal. This is my first time doing this. Would manufacturer also be a recommendation?

IMPORTANT EDIT: originally requested partial refund and then to keep wheel. This was later changed to full refund and return of wheel.

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

It's always so difficult to diagnose problems from videos. Of course it's impossible to discern a lean from a video - it's more of something that you feel.

Sorry that I can't be of more help :unsure:

Thanks for trying @Marty Backe It's always great to hear a seasoned E wheelers perspective.

Please see handle breaking context

10 hours ago, Siggy said:

2) The wheel was from 2nd batch (verified by seller) and had reinforced handle (silver).

The handle broke similar to 

It happened in stages:

First similar to video above. Then screw came out from one side of handle - leaving handle attached to 1 trolley bar. The eventually the handle completely came off from the unit and both trolley bars.

During this time @eddiemoy handle was slightly exposed as it no longer "locked" close. Most likely explaining propensity for those scratches.

I'm sure a riders stance could compensate for any misalignment - but my question is why should it have to? Maybe I'm being demanding, but I just want a wheel that works - i.e. can ride straight. 

Your point about seller warranties is eye-opening. I believe I'm beginning to see it myself now. Perhaps Amazon customer service has spoilt me - as they go above and beyond to try and solve customer issues.

My priority with this issue was to get the unit serviced. Then if not possible then replaced. If not possible then refunded so I can buy a wheel elsewhere.

The main goal of this thread was to ascertain that the unit is supposed to have a functioning handle, ride safely straight and be backed up by a 2 year warranty. And anything contrary to that differs from the item that was advertised. However, I believe its important to keep a record of events so I will keep updating it as necessary

@Siggy How much physical inspection have you done my brother. Don't want to sound presumptuous, but with these wheels we have to be willing to open that cover and see what's popping. 

I am unfamiliar with the lean issue, and I don't think it is widely reported but as others have already stated if you open it up you may be able to at least locate the source of the problem

3 hours ago, Siggy said:

here I mentioned the unit was boxed and ready to be collected for service. Unknown turnaround time was not too major an issue as I have another wheel.

After this, the seller did not send an official pick up date.

Why? I don't know. Perhaps my enquiries for exchanges and case changes had irked them. I would love to know the reason why.

OK, I understand better now. Your dealer has failed you miserably. You deserve to know why. I am saddened for you my brother. In the future, buy from @Jason McNeil, EWheels; much better aftersales service.

Not sure why case changes would irk them. There is no warranty involved. It's a cosmetic change. You can contact the manufacturer for this directly. They will send you an invoice and you can order straight from them. I know because I have done it. 

3 hours ago, Siggy said:

Maybe they are cowboys try to make a quick buck or maybe they've had major technical difficulties with their email system. 

1. Perhaps. Pimps and hustlers engage in fast money schemes. A Business person understands that profits are grown like potted plants. Sustainable relationships with customers are the soil that nutures those profit/plants

2. A month is an absurd amount of time for a business to have email trouble; so,  this is unlikely in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Siggy said:

Yes. Almost 1 month. This is what startles me the most. Why would a seller refuse to respond for any reason. That's simply not good business practice. What's worse is I've had to follow up with them multiple times due to their lack of response.

Indeed, you speak truth. 

3 hours ago, Siggy said:

Paypal. This is my first time doing this. Would manufacturer also be a recommendation?

Cool. Not sure what complaining to the manufacturer would do immediately. They do select dealers, I am sure they will deselect a dealer due to a number of complaints or inactivity (dealer ain't buyin shit from them to sell).

Not to sound presumptuous my brother, but These wheels often require that we awaken the innate tinkerer within us all. I understand that you want your warranty honored, but it appears to me that your dealer has failed you. If you have never tried with your other wheel, I encourage you to open this wheel to see whats popping. Many issues can be very easy to DIY. 

I have never sent a wheel back to a dealer. This is how it usually works for me if there is a failure on any of my wheels. 

1. I investigate. If it involves disassembly, I will disassemble it. Recently the hall motor sensor sensor went bad on one of my wheels and I had to do just that. When the handle went bad on my 18L (I have a 1st batch), @Jason McNeil sent another and I replaced it. 

2. I have enlisted help from the dealer, manufacturer, and knowledgeable forum members to help to diagnose and troubleshoot.

3. Once the problem is IDd the dealer ships needed parts

4. I install those parts when they arrive.

5. I ride

Sadly, your original seller is not a resource for you. So when the new black handles are released,  I recommend that you buy one. On the leaning issue, if you haven't at least looked at it yourself, do so, and post photos; it might help another rider. 

TIMELINE CONTINUED...

Dispute launched - Paypal advise no further communication with seller and no fixing of unit. Must await PP decision

Email thread continued:

SELLER: Have scheduled pick up for next morning

(extreme short notice and no mention of dispute or reason for collection - i.e. service, replacement refund)

-- N.B. I'm away on holiday until 24.10.18---

ME: What is reason for collection (repair or refund)

(I know PP said not to contact but I was annoyed there was no apology - my bad)

Failed collection of unit 

(obviously as item not boxed up again for collection before holiday)

SELLER: notice collection failed collection. Request to cancel collection until return from holiday

ME: agree to cancel collection. Also mention its important to settle this via PP

PP case updated

SELLER:

We have arranged shipping from the customer address to our service (DPD collection order ID: ). We informed the customer in advance, but the customer did not ship the item. Customer's intentions are unclear, as the email correspondence with the customer is completely different from what the customer describes in this PayPal case. Summary: - The customer has got a brand new device, in perfect condition, - After using the device for several months, the customer claims the device is not working as supposed to, - The customer did not ship the device to our service, - We have arranged shipping to our service, but the customer cancelled this option. We did everything we can to help the customer, but we have not got the device back from him, in order to check his complaint.

(Fishy response: does not mention lack of communication nor short notice of collection arrangement. Positive is that dispute has got them communicating again. Not ideal situation. Slight overexaggeration of doing everything to help. Slight implication that issues have arisen suddenly without prior knowledge. Hmm)

Email from PP requesting letterhead reports from 3rd parties about item not being as advertised

Forum thread started

18 minutes ago, Shangotunji said:

How much physical inspection have you done my brother. Don't want to sound presumptuous, but with these wheels we have to be willing to open that cover and see what's popping. 

Amen to that. 

Prior to hols I popped the bad boy open fully

Under the advice of @eddiemoy I looked at the tire itself. Removed the inner tube and the tire.

- Thought I may have too much slime in there - so removed some.

- Relubricated tire rim.

- Tightened the pedal hinges

These steps helped a bit but the unit was still wobbly - hence desire to get it serviced.

22 minutes ago, Shangotunji said:

Your dealer has failed you miserably. You deserve to know why. I am saddened for you my brother

It seems they have.

Would love to use Jason, however, I'm UK based so prices are higher.

Thanks for the direct to manufacturer tip. I was originally under the impression you had to go through your dealer first. Will try otherwise.

25 minutes ago, Shangotunji said:

I have never sent a wheel back to a dealer. This is how it usually works for me if there is a failure on any of my wheels. 

I honestly love this step by step method.

I guess I wanted to put too much faith on my dealer to address any potential issues. This is why I opted for a European seller over Ali express.

Your analysis seems right though. We really do have to become DIYers with these wheels.

27 minutes ago, Shangotunji said:

Your original seller is not a resource for you. So when the new black handles are released,  I recommend that you buy one.

Too much truth

Following the advice of the artist formerly known as Lutalo aka @Shangotunji I'm reconsidering whether I should:

1. Pay to ship item to SELLER - force them to refund/repair

2. Contact SELLER - and get them to reschedule shipping

3. Keep item - cancel dispute, ignore SELLER and simply DIY handle and wheel alignment.

Only concern is trustworthiness of SELLER -  will they just keep the item and not issue refund or repair. Any pointers?

13 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Amen to that. 

Prior to hols I popped the bad boy open fully

Under the advice of @eddiemoy I looked at the tire itself. Removed the inner tube and the tire.

- Thought I may have too much slime in there - so removed some.

- Relubricated tire rim.

- Tightened the pedal hinges

These steps helped a bit but the unit was still wobbly - hence desire to get it serviced.

It seems they have.

Would love to use Jason, however, I'm UK based so prices are higher.

Thanks for the direct to manufacturer tip. I was originally under the impression you had to go through your dealer first. Will try otherwise.

I honestly love this step by step method.

I guess I wanted to put too much faith on my dealer to address any potential issues. This is why I opted for a European seller over Ali express.

Your analysis seems right though. We really do have to become DIYers with these wheels.

Too much truth

You have slime in there?  hm...  i've not heard any issues with slim, but i know when used in a car it causes vibration.  not sure if that is causing your wobbles or pulling to one side.  i don't use slime.  my thought with the tire was along the lines of a defect with the tire itself.

2 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

You have slime in there?  hm...  i've not heard any issues with slim, but i know when used in a car it causes vibration.  not sure if that is causing your wobbles or pulling to one side.  i don't use slime.  my thought with the tire was along the lines of a defect with the tire itself.

We had similar thoughts. I don't use slime on my wheel because of how it seems to behave in my car tires; don't like it. 

Another thought @Siggy. Did the leaning trouble begin after you remounted the wheel? If so, perhaps there is a possibility that the tire is not properly sealed onto the wheel.

2 hours ago, Siggy said:

Following the advice of the artist formerly known as Lutalo aka @Shangotunji I'm reconsidering whether I should:

???????. This artist is switching right back to Lutalo right after my 60 day stretch is done??????

2 hours ago, Siggy said:

(Fishy response: does not mention lack of communication nor short notice of collection arrangement. Positive is that dispute has got them communicating again. Not ideal situation. Slight overexaggeration of doing everything to help. Slight implication that issues have arisen suddenly without prior knowledge. Hmm)

I see that the prospect of not getting paid finally got those "Speedyfeet" moving.??

On 10/20/2018 at 5:17 AM, Shangotunji said:

I see that the prospect of not getting paid finally got those "Speedyfeet" moving.??

Indeed :)

Although, this seller is electricunicycles.eu - based in Poland. 

I can not personally speak for speedyfeets customer service. 

TIMELINE Pt.3

Enquiry to KS and some sellers about handle + trolley bar replacement cost

New handle shipped by another European seller - cost 75 Euros

Phone call with paypal

---

On 10/20/2018 at 2:38 AM, Siggy said:

I'm reconsidering whether I should:

1. Pay to ship item to SELLER - force them to refund/repair

2. Contact SELLER - and get them to reschedule shipping

3. Keep item - cancel dispute, ignore SELLER and simply DIY handle and wheel alignment.

Further to these thoughts and because many sellers seem reluctant to help due to conflict of interest, I called paypal today.

They recommended:

- All communications should go through PP

- SELLER did not notify PP of collection - if it had been collected they would be NO record that it was in their possession. Something to do with lack of collection tracking #'s. Essentially SELLER could end up with the item and claim no collection had taken place. Thus gaining dispute closure and the item :efef50e3ba:

- Adjustment to letterhead requests: emails will suffice and only information that

a) Item is damaged

b) Extent of damage

c) Cost of repair

is necessary

As such I will email third parties again and only ask for this. Speaking of which, @Shangotunji and @eddiemoy would you mind doing me a favour?

Can you please outline points a) and b) in regards to the videos I've posted please. Many thanks.

I have not been able to have a look at the video regarding the sideways tilt, but believe I might have a similar issue on my KS18S.

Yes, it occurs wether I ride it "forwards" or "backwards" , always the same pedal will be dipping a consideral amount more than the other, and it is the same pedal dipping wether I have my left or right foot on it. I've ridden lot's of different wheels over several years, never had this issue. 

As it has been getting worse lately as I have gotten close to 3000km on, I suspect it might be a problem with the seating of the tire, and the thread on one side being worn more, making it worse. (Riding 99% with power button on front) It's recently gotten so bad I think I'll have to try a realignment, but it has never really been a big bother. 

Curious if it is the same.

Anyways, good luck with that refund!

4 hours ago, Siggy said:

Indeed :)

Although, this seller is electricunicycles.eu - based in Poland. 

I can not personally speak for speedyfeets customer service. 

Right, right, right. My bad. My apologies go out to Speedyfeet. for throwing that man's name and brand into this sordid issue.

Archived