Woohoo! New MCM5 Heading Towards My Front Door

Marty Backe

EWheels is shipping out wheels from their latest container delivery and I just received a note that my MCM5 will be delivered tomorrow. It's been awhile since I got a new wheel, so it's always an exciting time :dribble:

Unfortunately I'm going to have to update my Signature picture now, which means my wife will learn about this new wheel :crying:

Since the MCM5 will be unique wheel in my collection I won't be able to retire any of my other wheels to make room for it. So I'm stuck with 8 wheels :unsure:

No need to retire any wheels!  I think we should all now convert to the 8 day week to make Marty's life just a bit easier.  3 day weekends EVERY week!  Woo hoo!  :w00t2:   Sure it would probably screw up the Gregorian calendar ending up with summer snow days and winter time with 30°C weather over time, but who cares?  3. Day. Weekends!  Every week!  Plus Marty can have that eighth (wow that is spelled weirdth) day to ride his MCM5 (The mini Tesla)!

MCM Monday

Tesla Tuesday

Super Saturday

MTen Tursday

King Song Sunday

ACM August

Monster March

I see a need for a couple more wheels

27 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Unfortunately I'm going to have to update my Signature picture now, which means my wife will learn about this new wheel :crying:

You let your wife view the forum? We need to talk!

3 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You let your wife view the forum? We need to talk!

No, but she's the one that takes the picture :huh:

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

No, but she's the one that takes the picture :huh:

Must be nice! My wife just throws the camera at me.:furious:

43 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

EWheels is shipping out wheels from their latest container delivery and I just received a note that my MCM5 will be delivered tomorrow

That is one sweet wheel! I miss a 14” wheel. @Jason McNeil do you have any more MCM5’s available?

Just now, Rehab1 said:

That is one sweet wheel! I miss a 14” wheel. @Jason McNeil do you have any more MCM5’s available?

Besides the one he got for me, he brought in a few extra to test out the market. I already sold (via recommendation) one of them. He may have three left if you act quick :D

56 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

EWheels is shipping out wheels from their latest container delivery and I just received a note that my MCM5 will be delivered tomorrow. 

Dooh!!!   I have a msuper V3s+ 1600wh with the 2000w motor and the new board in that same shipment. BUT I HAVE TO WAIT TIL NEXT TUSEDAY!!  ( east coast misery) 

6 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

Dooh!!!   I have a msuper V3s+ 1600wh with the 2000w motor and the new board in that same shipment. BUT I HAVE TO WAIT TIL NEXT TUSEDAY!!  ( east coast misery) 

I feel your pain. I happen to live 10-miles from his distribution warehouse so I get 1-day deliveries :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, JES said:

What size is the battery? I need a new 14” wheel.

650wh. Not huge, but I anticipate it being a 25-mile wheel for me.

55 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Besides the one he got for me, he brought in a few extra to test out the market. I already sold (via recommendation) one of them. He may have three left if you act quick :D

Just spoke to him. I have one on reserve. 

8 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Congrats Marty, hope you gonna do some sorta unboxing and will patiently wait for you mountain stress test...

I'll certainly provide some initial impressions. Unfortunately I may have to wait a couple of weeks before I can get it out to the mountain proving grounds. This Saturday @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" and I are attempting the infamous Cogswell trail again :cry2:

4 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Im so jealous of you guys getting all new wheels, LOL. Someone buy my monster now, so I can get my Dualtron II.....

Are you going to stop riding EUCs?

Archived