THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

nope, 'rotation lock' keeps the phone in portrait mode even if u turn the phone horizontally.

at least i know now.

i think rotation lock on keeps me in frame better.

and with rotation lock off

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Freeforester said:

Just wondering if the 25% tariff increase on ex bikes from China into USA applies to EUC’s also?

Well, the US inhabitants can say welcome to something many of us are more than used to.
In Denmark the vat is 25% up front anyvay, on everything, even food, like it or not.
More bureaucracy, more hassle. Instead of looking at what the reason is that the Chinese
are so much more competitive, and then ensure better conditions for producers in own
country.  But no. nono.

So I got the Falcon for a small grab/go wheel (at 55 lbs) use with my dogs.  It works!  The only app setting I needed to change was to turn off the 15 mph alarm.  For me it fills the dog-walking niche for dry grass (that's not a REAL knobby) and sidewalks.  Suspension wise it came with the heavier springs which is just a little stiff for me.  The small tire also makes it feel a bit stiffer.  The small size does emphasize lower leg strength more than the bigger wheels especially mounting/dissmounting.

I was surprised I can happily use the stock pads as they came.  Also, the kickstand via lift switch seems to go very fast but again the kickstand falls over too easy (compared to my pedal mounted side stands).  

• Like 3