THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

My S20 has now become my S20'22-Pro!  I got the 4KW motor yesterday and installed it.  Today I got out on the trails with it and its difference is confidence inspiring.  Especially at that moment when dogs pull back a little while going up a technical slope.  And with that Shinko 525 and fender-free mud-slinging clearance... It rocks!  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Elliott Reitz said:

My S20 has now become my S20'22-Pro!  I got the 4KW motor yesterday and installed it.  Today I got out on the trails with it and its difference is confidence inspiring.  Especially at that moment when dogs pull back a little while going up a technical slope.  And with that Shinko 525 and fender-free mud-slinging clearance... It rocks!  

With the new found low speed torque, you are liking your S20/22/Pro again? Regarding low speed torque, how does your S20/22/Pro compare to your T4?

12 hours ago, techyiam said:

With the new found low speed torque, you are liking your S20/22/Pro again? Regarding low speed torque, how does your S20/22/Pro compare to your T4?

I don't pendulum or ride backwards so they are now very similar (Torque available > single 6" stair/root hard climb on upslope).   With the 525 tire on the S20'22Pro it has solid traction on mud and wet grass the T4 doesn't (nor does Extreme).  The T4 is a little lighter so its a bit more flickable and best all-round summer dog wheeel (sidewalks & dry grass).  The extreme has hope when suspension regressiveness addressed and maybe a real MX Knobby. Till then S20'22 Pro = my trail king wheel.  

Edited by Elliott Reitz
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Unipilot69 said:

Mike definitely has the instinct of a cat. Most of the filmed whipeouts I've seen he instinctively knows how to fall correctly.

and hope that he also has the nine lives that he probably thinks he has.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, WILSONEUC said:

how come "she" sounds just like a few or more well known youtubers
"lets get this a started"? :P

Studip stupid stupid AI - no new info displayed whatsoever,
all in all nothing but repetitions of information that is already
available everywhere.  No self-conceived conclusions.
AI ?  I would rather say AD

Artificial Dumb