THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

13 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Nice split screen, low camera angle, drone view, and sound.

Hikers were enjoying the show too.

S22 did great on the Black Diamond.

Thanks @Paul A . I almost narrated the video but decided it didn't need it.....or was it that I was too lazy? :efeee20b79:  

I wanted to point out that I had my left side Grizzla Pad lose it's adhesive to the Velcro and ended up doing half the run without it. You can see me holding it during the drone footage. :P

Edited by 5Cauac
  • Like 1

Well, another one - three eats dirt - yes, there where no beeps, Begode wheels and firmware are NOT that bright, for f*ck's sake, its up to the rider to think; low battery?  better slow down.  But there is as always room for improvement, and nobody was hurt, except some broken bones..

There is a single comment that is actually quite interesting:

"Speed should not go above battery percentage"

Many could probably benefit from remembering this rule, the question then is whether it is meant as mph or kmph.  I would never ride above 50 kmph on the RS19 with less than 50% battery.

Edited by Robse

I wonder what the safety margin parameter would have been doing had that guy been using EUC World ? I suspect that was an alarm he could have set that might have saved him...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

Lucky to wreck and slide toward the shoulder vs the median (and possibly oncoming traffic). Lots of risks riding on the road, more than motorcycles IMO. Addicting to slalom, but you never know when playing the odds will go against ya in a big way.

31 minutes ago, Robse said:

Well, another one - three eats dirt - yes, there where no beeps, Begode wheels and firmware are NOT that bright, for f*ck's sake, its up to the rider to think; low battery?  better slow down.  But there is as always room for improvement, and nobody was hurt, except some broken bones..

Man, hopefully both your recoveries are quick.  One on the features I like about Kingsong is their tilt back alarm. Let's you know when to back off. Also the throttling is is acceptable. May you heal up in time for spring. 

47 minutes ago, Robse said:

Begode wheels and firmware are NOT that bright, for f*ck's sake, its up to the rider to think; low battery?  better slow down.  But there is as always room for improvement, and nobody was hurt, except some broken bones..

In a group ride, it ain't good to be one of the few riders who have the least battery capacity, I suppose. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 5Cauac said:

Man, hopefully both your recoveries are quick.  One on the features I like about Kingsong is their tilt back alarm. Let's you know when to back off. Also the throttling is is acceptable. May you heal up in time for spring. 

It's not me in the video, just a little rant ;)      Yes; Riding the Kingsong 16X is cruising without worries about speed and capacity, the wheel will always warn you (almost always).  Begode wheels are "go figure it out by yourself" with the freedom of pushing beyond the limits and eventually take the blow.  So, if you cant figure it out, either don't ride that wheel or take the damage and shut up with the whining.

I've been able to set the tilt-back on my Begode RS so that I don't exceed a speed that I choose to set.  I don't imagine at 40mph a rider will hear the beeps, there has to be a lot of wind noise at that speed.

Comments by the YouTuber (JoyRideJay)

Most definitely! I hit chest and gopro/head first! No helmet would have been a disaster!! Gear every time! No such thing as too much gear!

Yeah I got Real lucky on this one! Three minor cuts. And my neck is sore for three days. But I’m already back rolling! Let’s go.!

All valid points! Chest protector is a definite must! I would have definitely broken ribs if I didn’t have it on, the chest protector took most of the impact.

Man! Gear is a definite must! I would have broken ribs if I didn’t have my chest protector on.

lol sheesh! Tell me about it! My neck Felt the whiplash for three days.

We good to go now. Already back rollin. I had whiplash for three days. And three minor cuts. Gear saved me!

Blind curve.  Double parallel lines.  Wrong side. 

No run off.  Narrow sealed road shoulder.  Low margin for error.  Steep drop.

Previous sighted parked car, oncoming cyclist.  Road not closed to traffic.  Other rider alongside.

Long shadow of rider, sun is behind, low in sky. 

Speckled tree shade/light, challenging light conditions/visibility for others oncoming up the mountain.

Not sure if YouTuber has gained any experience.

lol I feel it! Not my First, not my Last! Let’s Gooo!🤟🏽😆

Wrong-Side-Road1.png

Wrong-Side-Road2.png

Edited by Paul A

Coupons available for:

MYEWHEEL.  Voltride.  eWheels.  EUCO.  RevRides.  AlienRides.  PET Personal Electric Transport.

But none for Eevees.

My 2022 EUC Recommendations - 10 Categories

58.9K subscribers

Dec 4, 2022

Hi and welcome to my channel!

I'm Adam Malicki (aka mr. Wrong Way) and I test small electric vehicles for a living.

My job is to show you pros and cons of Electric Unicycles, Electric Scooters, eBikes and other Personal Electric Transport in a entertaining and unbiased way.

A scenic ride from the top of Mt. Umunhum overlooking the Silicon Valley in sunny California. Great vistas and lots of twisty turns. Average speeds are about 30 mph and all downhill. Enjoy! 😀

• Like 1