THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, Freeforester said:

At 6mins in the new tech is explained:

Still ‘just around the corner’, but getting closer..

Very interesting, indeed :) .  But that guy really needs to visit a speech therapist ;)

Sidepads, powerpads or jumpads? What to get for your EUC!

rogT3e6Sy448u8K0XPnnUBWpeAPbhn_X8eNUBYoJ
Nov 28, 2022

3.97K subscribers

Hey there!

To me, side pads are quite essential to have on any euc that I ride, but the amount of options out there can be quite overwhelming.

I hope this video will help you, to get a bit of a understanding, of what to kee in mind when buying or making side pads!

If you already have some, I’m very curious to find out which ones you have and why you choose them!

I’m currently working at Eevee’s.

So if you are from Canada or the US, and in need of a EUC, check them out! https://eevees.com/

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Robse said:

Very interesting, indeed :) .

Aion V GAC Motor, china electric car 👇👍 subscribe 🙏

360 subscribers

Mar 30, 2022

English :

Are you tired of plugging in your electric car and waiting several long minutes to refuel?

GAC, a Chinese group, has the solution to your problem thanks to its Aion V SUV.

This model should have arrived on the market in September 2021, unfortunately, it will not be marketed in Europe.

The Aion V is an electric crossover SUV produced by the Aion sub-brand of the New Energy division of Guangzhou Group Automobile Co. (GAC).

The GAC Aion V has a graphene battery that gives it the ability to recharge from 0 to 80% in just 8 minutes with a recharge power of up to 481 kW.

In Europe, even Ionity terminals are not capable of delivering such power, they are limited to "only" 350 kW.

Of course, not all electric cars can handle such power.

Their charging power is limited, like the Audi e-tron S Sportback we tested which couldn't charge at more than 150 kW.

The manufacturer announced that its batteries were always charged at full power and at room temperature.

The battery could allow the car to drive around 1 million km before it needs to be replaced.

To be checked !!

https://www.graphene-info.com/appear-inc-launches-new-graphene-battery-packs

Jul 21,2022

Appear Inc. launches new graphene battery packs

Appear Inc. has announced the launch of its high-performance, fast-charge, longer-lasting battery packs for electric vehicles.

Appear's graphene battery packs can be fully charged in less than 60 minutes.

Appear's latest battery cells offer higher capacity, increased safety and an industry-leading 3C fast charge capability.

Appear Graphene Li-Ion batteries are reportedly safer, offer fast charge (up to 3C) and have a longer cycle life (1000 cycles) than traditional Li-Ion batteries.

The distinctive batteries also have higher discharge capacity (up to 15C), which enables bikes to have rapid acceleration, steep climb/higher torque and race mode in sport bikes.

Appear battery packs are said to be certified and validated by Foxconn, the world's largest electronics manufacturer.

Foxconn's world-leading manufacturing capabilities ensure quality and scale for Appear's proprietary battery technologies.

In 2021, Foxconn signed an agreement with Appear Inc to scale up Appear's fast charging graphene battery technology, for both consumer products and electric vehicles.

Appear Battery Packs are readily available in various industry-standard configurations and also can be customized.

For E-Bike rental companies, fast-charge batteries enhance the customer experience, driving higher customer satisfaction and longer rentals.

Configurations available for E-Bikes, E-Scooters and Pedelecs

• Standard Voltage 36V, 48V, 60V, 64V, 72V
  • Capacity 10Ah, 15Ah, 20Ah, 25Ah, 30Ah, 50Ah, 80Ah, 150Ah
  • Custom voltage and current can be supported

Appear Battery packs use proprietary Appear Graphene batteries

• 18650 Cells
  • 21700 Cells

Appear Battery Pack chargers

• Voltage range: 48V 72V
  • Standard Current: 10A 30A

Due to the increased demand, Appear declared it is scaling its production to 10 million batteries per month.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foxconn

Foxconn

Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd., trading as Hon Hai Technology Group in Mainland China and Taiwan and Foxconn internationally, is a Taiwanese multinational electronics contract manufacturer established in 1974 with headquarters in Tucheng, New Taipei City, (Taiwan).

In 2021, the company's annual revenue reached 5.99 trillion New Taiwan dollars (US$175 billion) and was ranked 20th in the 2022 Fortune Global 500.

It is the world's largest technology manufacturer and service provider.

While headquartered in Taiwan, the company is the largest private employer in the People's Republic of China and one of the largest employers worldwide.

40mph is around 64kph.

Speeding 40+ Mph passing Cars and Blowing Minds on my #euc

vQ11tsoj7nzIt_83js5stkKBhPPeYORMsXtQhORQ
143 subscribers
Oct 8, 2022

Riding home from Walmart flying down the road watching people lose their minds as I pass cars and leave the traffic what a great ride on a beautiful night in South Florida.

• Like 2

WrongWay reviewing an EUC supplied by Alien Rides.....not Eevees.

Seems link contains affiliate code for WW.

Why I SWITCH to riding SUSPENSION GYROWHEELS

-cK2FGdgTe1W9G2XnU6ZttpsgXQW1u_CaTZyPa4l
Nov 30, 2022

58.8K subscribers

Begode Master Molicell P42A provided by: AlienRides

https://alienrides.com?sca_ref=865569.rWmVPwHLYa

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul A said:

WrongWay reviewing an EUC supplied by Alien Rides.....not Eevees.

Seems link contains affiliate code for WW.

I am not sure how Wrongway is going to juggle his affiliate links, and collaboration with various distributors.

But he has just appear in the latest EEVEES video on backward riding. And EEVEES has hinted that they may be recieving a V13 demo wheel near the end of December. So who knows.

Edited by techyiam

47 minutes ago, techyiam said:

I am not sure how Wrongway is going to juggle his affiliate links, and collaboration with various distributors.

But he has just appear in the latest EEVEES video on backward riding. And EEVEES has hinted that they may be recieving a V13 demo wheel near the end of September. So who knows.

Is that September ‘23, then? 🤔😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Paul A said:

30 MPH Backwards on EUC - NYC Tarzan at Boston Invasion

AMLnZu93pPH8rhN9wde-oNSsnp0cUmdTS_ID5JD7
3.44K subscribers
Sep 18, 2022

And the purpose is?      reducing air drag with the buttocks like the front domes on ships?  I can do that to, using a mirror!  "butt" i rather not. :P

Begode T4, stator slip, burned mother board

508 subscribers

Nov 20, 2022

V1 ZX motor

Lucky it didn’t drop me

No wheel is safe, I was confident in this wheel after the previous video

But at walking pace after no riding for nearly 2 weeks Dead!

Could have been a disaster if I was sending it down stairs

@Asphalt

This was a viewer comment from the above video.

Tom Ford
I don't want to buy wheels because of these problems with the wheels they are coming out with.. my monster pro caught on fire and exploded

Any takers?

UK’s Royal Navy Showcases Flying Jet Pack Suits

2.21M subscribers
Oct 6, 2022

The British aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth traveled to New York last week to host the Atlantic Future Forum, a 'defense, security, trade, and technology summit hosted by the UK government.'

Among the events was a demonstration of the Royal Navy's flying jet pack suits, which were created by Gravity Industries.

WHY YOU SHOULD WEAR YOUR GEAR - 42mph+ Cutout Crash on my 100v Nikola Plus!!

MXvpQjWnL-mVHfYEZiu_yGkEKih7ysZBLUdr1WAi
1.65K subscribers
Dec 1, 2022

Ash's cutout alarm is set to beep at 42mph.
Since I was pushing past him, I had to be going over that speed.
Not wearing my gear, I was able to avoid major injury and keep my riding by sheer luck.
No broken bones or concussion.

Looking closely, you can see the wheel was about 2 inches from smashing into my head!
Watch to see for yourself how safety gear can keep you safe on the road!
Thanks a bunch to Ash_EUC for the wicked footage and to both Ash and EUC Flow for helping me get cleaned up.