Fat Boy Unibike

Wheel Cities

First:

Welcome to the forum!

My honest thought and opinion:

While it has stunning optics, the normal EUC driver knows that „steering wheels“ are bad for the drive feeling, making it worse driving.

And also even more dangerous to have a fall on this thing, as the steering wheel is another thing to injure you!

Then: This ‚no name‘ chinese companys might have good looks on this thing...but powerwise, firmware wise, battery quality and all...are nomaly very bad!

If i where you i would try -once you are able to ride very good -to try a REAL euc! like the Gotway Msuper or KS18S or or or...

These are much more powerfull and make more fun to ride...

Please dont take that as an offense....you asked for an opinion, and thats it unfortunately:-)

Important is you find your way to one wheel driving....i hope you will stay here and have a. lot fun!!

I believe a similar form factor to the Fat Boy (appropriately sharing the name "Fat Man" and "Little Boy" with the two atomic bombs dropped on Japan) will become normal.

I mean to say, remove the seat and handlebars, make the tire thinner in order to make the whole thing more portable, give it a large battery and powerful motor, and this ends up being a very compelling EUC. The footpads look especially comfortable.

The excessively wide tire, undoubtedly heavy, irritates me.

I know @houseofjob will love the super wide tire as will others. Looks like a motorcycle tire.

The problem with the handle bars for me is that it can act to hide the rider amongst all the SUVs and trucks in the city making it a more risky ride in traffic.

the plastic shell reminds me a little of some landscaping equipment for some reason.

The specs would be more helpful to get an idea of where this vehicle fits into as a transpo device.

55 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

So, what's the deal with those two little tiny wheels? Are those just for parking or what? 

Yes I believe the tiny wheels manually extend  for parking and retract for riding. Atleast I hope so. 

Despite is obviously heavy and slow I found kind of interesting, the handle bar is expendable but encouraging for the newbies, the two small wheels on front perhaps is the answer to our shut down crashes, that seat position makes easy balancing with all body and looks comfortable

I made one concept inspired in it

On 2/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, Rehab1 said:

Yes I believe the tiny wheels manually extend  for parking and retract for riding. Atleast I hope so. 

just for parking, yes, but not likely to be retracted for riding ;)

34 minutes ago, Mono said:

just for parking, yes, but not likely to be retracted for riding ;)

No way!!!! I hope the guy has a patent on those non retractable wheels so the EU industry can never adapt them. 

21 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

No way!!!! I hope the guy has a patent on those non retractable wheels so the EU industry can never adapt them. 

It's a tough call whether they may possibly lead to faceplants or could possibly prevent them.

Archived