New GOTWAY WoManten4!

41 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Hey anyone see this new device Gotway is working on?  I hope it's waterproof!  :dribble:

36805892875_d650e53852_b.jpg

On 26/08/2017 at 5:31 AM, John Eucist said:

I thought she was real from the youtube still preview and even the beginning part of the video where she does the "eye thing". 

There is still a bit of programming to do to make her seem truly real though.

First of all they need to train her for the correct response when you come home with a new EUC by saying (in a voice loud enough for all your neighbors to hear): "HOW MUCH WAS THAT!"

And of course: "Sorry dear, I've got a headache" and "You never buy ME flowers anymore!"

On 8/26/2017 at 1:54 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

The guy is almost there.  He just needs to spend a couple hundred more for a slightly more realistic body.  :whistling:

Why do I have the feeling you already have an appointment with a bank manager to secure the necessary funding or are placing a second mortgage on your house.:)

50K, hell, 150K is a bargain compared to an ex-wife. Honestly I'd just recommend all men not get married; it's not worth it, and get either one of these or a <much cheaper> pretty teen hooker, or have several average-looking older girlfriends if you want free. Any is a great choice compared to an actual wife.

I've actually sadistically calculated how much an ex-wife cost me per bang; it's around $240 per bang for the past when we were together, and around $1600 per month of my present earnings after she bravely decided to unilaterally dishonor her marriage vows.

I hope to see sex dolls/clones soon so I never ever have to talk to another woman again. Maybe professionally. Some are ok.

Gimme a sex doll with a hip to waist ratio of .70 and I'm Golden.

• 1 month later...

I hope KingSong starts to make these as well, I’d hate to be thrown off during riding.

Or worse, to have the innards fry on me.

Yup, both a bit too obvious...

• 1 year later...
On 8/25/2017 at 7:46 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Hey anyone see this new device Gotway is working on?  I hope it's waterproof!  :dribble:

I think I know why @esaj needs such a large and durable 3D printer.  :whistling:

I'll bet that humanoid model is a bit more than "lightly used" by now.:D

Archived