Final reminder about Paris 1st Oct / Car Free Day!

Paddylaz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope you managed to get another ride in today Simon. I had to catch up on sleep but just trundled along the river for a bit this evening.

Nice meeting you and have a safe trip back.

Did have another ride, with the most enthusiastic Brazilian ever :D And then alone until 20% battery beeps. And today will do some range ride with @Tilmann and his new Monster;)

Was so great meeting you guys, and way too short. We'll see each other again soon, I hope!

I had the most epic rides this weekend . Massive THANK YOU for all paris riders . Riding in Paris with so many awessome people was one of the best experiences of my life.  :thumbup::clap3::efeeec645d: 

Looking forward to see the videos .

Thanks for riding with me to the Parking meep . Enjoy the ride mate . Sugestion , Go to la defense , awesome ride . I am back at work unfortumately , wish i could be riding with you today . You are right . Defnetly too short , wonderful memories though

It would have been great to have you with us Paddylaz . We had such a wonderful reception and the rides were insanely fun. I am sure you would have loved it. We are grateful to you as it was your idea to go to the car free day in Paris after all.

Dont worrie , there will be other oportunities soon mate .  I will defnetly return as soon as i can and i reckon nute would like to return too.

How about meeting in  hide park this weekend so that we can show you de videos.

Amazing video  hansolo :thumbup:. It captures the fun and friendship that everybody there were sharing . This meeting was really a very special experience and your video will help us to remenber this really epic day . Thank you all french riders for sharing with us your good spirits and wonderful city . :clap3::efeeec645d:

I AM CRYING WITH HAPPINESS !!!

It was a moving experience to (finally) meet so many likeminded enthusiasts. Although due to time constraints (train departure time) I couldn't ride this time, I'm resolved to do the entire course next time !!!

8 minutes ago, Coffee guy said:

It was a moving experience to (finally) meet so many likeminded enthusiasts. Although due to time constraints (train departure time) I couldn't ride this time, I'm resolved to do the entire course next time !!!

It is a pity you were not able to ride with us on sunday . We missed you man.

Ohhh my god !!!! :dribble: awesome video .:thumbup:

Thank you so much Hansolo for this beautiful video of a trully unforgetable night in Paris . This was an amazing adventure and i am very grateful to all riders on saturday Nicos rando for making my dream came true.  Actually this ride was way better than i could ever dream .:clap3:

Friendship , awesome people , fun , adventure , gorgeous night lights in Paris . Just absolutely perfect in every sigle way !!!!:D

This is the real spirit rue and i am honored and proud to be part of it in this wonderful night.:efeeec645d:

THANK YOU AWESOME PARIS RIDERS FOR PROVIDING ME ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES IN  MY LIFE . MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Finally home and ready to post...

I can't say enough how fantastic this was!!!!!!!!!!!:wub::w00t2::clap3:Came for the riding, found more nice and enthusiastic riders than I could have ever imagined!

I was totally overwhelmed, could have talked to and ridden with so many people, but not nearly enough time to know everyone even a little bit.

Huuuuuuuge thanks to all the French guys, especially the two Nicos (@Tbx Nicolas and @Nicolas Robert) for organizing so much, and the eroue guys and all the other organizers and helpers and wheeler herders, and @Hansolo for the fantastic video memories (and helping people by warning them of some mean bumps - nice!). But everyone was awesome, really everyone!

--

Some others have put it in better words, so just some quotes... 110% agree.

On 1.10.2017 at 8:16 AM, nute said:

Thank you @Nicolas Robert @Hansolo, yesterday was such fun and you guys were so well organised, it really was a fantastic way to see your beautiful city. Everyone is so friendly ?. 

On 2.10.2017 at 11:39 AM, Luiz said:

I had the most epic rides this weekend . Massive THANK YOU for all paris riders . Riding in Paris with so many awessome people was one of the best experiences of my life.  :thumbup::clap3::efeeec645d: 

On 3.10.2017 at 5:31 AM, Luiz said:

Amazing video  hansolo :thumbup:. It captures the fun and friendship that everybody there were sharing . This meeting was really a very special experience and your video will help us to remenber this really epic day . Thank you all french riders for sharing with us your good spirits and wonderful city . :clap3::efeeec645d:

On 3.10.2017 at 10:05 AM, Coffee guy said:

It was a moving experience to (finally) meet so many likeminded enthusiasts.

Archived