Buying Inmotion v8

mikeevee

Godmorning world!
New to this site, acculy just found it for a hour ago and looked around ( Looks realy lovley )

To my quastion, i bought an inmotion awhile ago and i just love it. I do now whant to upgrade myself to an V8 tho i scanned the google it looks like ( atleast what i found ) to be vry expensive with shipping costs so on. ( Or the cost was like 1000+$ ) 

Req: I would love to buy a Inmotion v8 ( Can even buy an used one, if it still legit and not broken )

i would love to get some good respons where to get one for around 5-600$ or even cheaper if someone knows like order from china or so ( if its safe and not come broken ) sorry for my english but hope you guys can understand! Have a wonderful day, sweden over and out :D

* If it dident accure, i live in sweden. So i need a safe shipping to my hometown :)

Edited by mikeevee

4 hours ago, mikeevee said:

Godmorning world!
New to this site, acculy just found it for a hour ago and looked around ( Looks realy lovley )

To my quastion, i bought an inmotion awhile ago and i just love it. I do now whant to upgrade myself to an V8 tho i scanned the google it looks like ( atleast what i found ) to be vry expensive with shipping costs so on. ( Or the cost was like 1000+$ ) 

Req: I would love to buy a Inmotion v8 ( Can even buy an used one, if it still legit and not broken )

i would love to get some good respons where to get one for around 5-600$ or even cheaper if someone knows like order from china or so ( if its safe and not come broken ) sorry for my english but hope you guys can understand! Have a wonderful day, sweden over and out :D

* If it dident accure, i live in sweden. So i need a safe shipping to my hometown :)

$500-600 is not realistic price for v8, downright too cheap for V8. E+ and V5 can og for that price. I am after V8 too, and I am more than happy to pay the full asking price, be it over kilobuck, because it's worth it as I see it.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Vik's said:

$500-600 is not realistic price for v8, downright too cheap for V8. E+ and V5 can og for that price. I am after V8 too, and I am more than happy to pay the full asking price, be it over kilobuck, because it's worth it as I see it.

Thanks for telling me ... nothing. I know that its a cheap price to ask, thats wy i askt if someone knew like from china or something.. I seen prices between 5-600$ but they are out of stock.. But if you dont ask then you dont get a respons tho in this case you dident need to awsner mpow..but kk thanks

I think I saw the V8 for 800-850 on alliexpress but they are sold out. No warranty, though. Or you'd have to pay for shipping. These wheels are pretty complicated; I would always try to buy with a warranty.

6 minutes ago, mikeevee said:

Thanks for telling me ... nothing. I know that its a cheap price to ask, thats wy i askt if someone knew like from china or something.. I seen prices between 5-600$ but they are out of stock.. But if you dont ask then you dont get a respons tho in this case you dident need to awsner mpow..but kk thanks

Don't be a square. I am talking about prices from China. And those that are in stock. Because lowish prices on items not in stock is a classic ali/tao trick.

4 minutes ago, abinder3 said:

Inmotion is in China. 

That's totally correct. As both Ninebot and Rockwheel and all other EUC manufacturers. In fact, there are virtually no non-chinese electric unicycles, other than SBU and Solowheel...  Point is - there is a huge difference among chinese sellers on ali. And one should not blindly trust the prices on those open markedplaces.

• Upvote 1

I've bought a V8 earlier this year (beginning of February) and I live in Sweden. It's going to cost you somewhere around 900$. The wheel will be fine, just be warned that you won't (at least when writing this) be able to connect to the wheel with the inmotion app, and so forth not going to be able to setup your wheel the way you like.

• 2 years later...

Reviving this thread. I'm upgrading from an 9b1 E+ and the V8 still looks like the most attractive wheel to me even though it's a couple of years old. I want 16" inches with front light and trolley handle.

The question is: where should I buy? I need shipping to Finland and would like some warranty.

SpeedyFeet in UK has it for 1000€, amazon.de/InMotion has it for 705€. AliExpress/InMotion has it for 770€.

Amazon.de looks like a good deal, but I'd love any info regarding seller reliability etc.

On 8/14/2019 at 9:06 PM, Skara said:

Amazon.de looks like a good deal, but I'd love any info regarding seller reliability etc.

Just choose Amazon as Seller for 835€. 

INMOTION V8 Monowheel Unisex Erwachsene, Schwarz

If you buy this wheel I recommend the original side pads....but don't buy the damn cover

• Like 1

I bought my first v8 3 years ago for 250usd used. Still working fine today after 8500km.

My second v8 I got 1,5y ago for 200usd. That one has a problem. The motor doesn't pull perfectly evenly and there are some vibrations. It doesn't feel unsafe in any way, just a bit noisy. The motor probably needs to be "serviced". Maybe the previous owner did too many stunts or crashes at full speed. Odd is that the outer shell looked fine, very new.

I live in China and people give up easy here so there are cheap wheels for sale. They buy new and sell basically unused for nothing.

• Like 3

On 8/15/2019 at 11:12 PM, buell47 said:

If you buy this wheel I recommend the original side pads...

The side pads are quite sticky. This makes them rather useless to me and inferior to simple baby protection which is also lighter and cheaper.

Edited by Mono