Dog Riding EUC

Lefteris

1 hour ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

KingSong should hire that dog as their mascot!  :blink:  But you know - that dog's gonna be like heck I'm not walking any more.  My owner can do that - I'm taking the KingSong!

More than that. Kingsong should pay this guy to do a youtube commercial for Kingsong and sign an exclusive agreement. And they need to do that now before other euc companies do. @tinawong did you see this?

5 hours ago, Cloud said:

More than that. Kingsong should pay this guy to do a youtube commercial for Kingsong and sign an exclusive agreement. And they need to do that now before other euc companies do. @tinawong did you see this?

Or @Jason McNeil can use it on his webshop as advertisement: "KingSong - so easy to ride that even dog can do it!"

That is actually pretty amazing. I don't think the dog has quite figured out how to consciously steer it yet, it looked a bit anxious towards the end as the euc was about to crash into the other vehicles. I wonder if it could learn to really control it.

I think it has been taught how to drive it once put on it, but not how to start and stop it.

Once it realized it had to stop before crashing into the stairs, it dressed on its feet ready to jump, and looked at its owner for him to take control of the wheel back.

Amazing vid BTW, made the day of my family :)

Archived