How many miles have you logged on your most used wheel

59 minutes ago, nute said:

Slightly off topic, sorry, but how do you import a screen shot from your phone as above?

For Samsung phones, it's done by pressing the home key+ power button simultaneously.

1 hour ago, nute said:

Slightly off topic, sorry, but how do you import a screen shot from your phone as above?

On a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Android), the "Take screenshot" option is on the shut down screen, just after along pressing of the On/Off button.

Ninebot One E+ approx. 300km
The main things that prevent me from riding more with EUC: the difficulty to carry it (like in shops etc) and difficulty to leave it in a secure place (no way to attach it like a bike). However I keep using my wheel every time possible !

8 minutes ago, Roue Libre said:

The main things that prevent me from riding more with EUC: the difficulty to carry it (like in shops etc) and difficulty to leave it in a secure place (no way to attach it like a bike). However I keep using my wheel every time possible !

Gotta love the trolley bar then! Shopping or just walking with my 9b1 is a hassle-free experience thanks to that trolley handle.

4 hours ago, Roue Libre said:

Grab a trolley handle like @Vik's said. It comes in handy. The guys in my group with ninebots have trolley handles. Very useful for places which you need to walk your EUC. 

NineBot E +

As of today my total mileage is 1788 km. My fastest speed so far (that I could screen shot) is 26.3 km/hr - I'm pretty much red lining it so I don't think it can go much faster.  Still, I'm happy with this speed since the listed specs for the 9Bot One E + is max 22 km/hr. I've had my 9Bot for almost a year now and it is still running perfectly, with no issues at all (knock on laminate). But since I'm a bit of a speed freak I'm looking forward to getting the new GotWay MSuper3 18 inch wheel which is supposed to be able to go over 40 km/hr - I can't wait!

mileage and max speed.jpg

About 475km on my IPS Zero, probably another 200 or so on my King Song 14c, though the odometer doesn't seem to aggregate properly. Maybe 150 on my generic 14". Hope to join you guys sometime soon on your Bay Area group rides, NevNutz! 

Screenshot_20160517-231523.png

9 hours ago, Nuo Meng said:

NineBot E +

As of today my total mileage is 1788 km. My fastest speed so far (that I could screen shot) is 26.3 km/hr - I'm pretty much red lining it so I don't think it can go much faster.  Still, I'm happy with this speed since the listed specs for the 9Bot One E + is max 22 km/hr. I've had my 9Bot for almost a year now and it is still running perfectly, with no issues at all (knock on laminate). But since I'm a bit of a speed freak I'm looking forward to getting the new GotWay MSuper3 18 inch wheel which is supposed to be able to go over 40 km/hr - I can't wait!

What firmware is it on your 9b1 (and motherboard revision if known)?  Did you ever upgrade it or riding on stock one that came with the wheel?

8 hours ago, who_the said:

About 475km on my IPS Zero, probably another 200 or so on my King Song 14c, though the odometer doesn't seem to aggregate properly. Maybe 150 on my generic 14". Hope to join you guys sometime soon on your Bay Area group rides, NevNutz! 

Screenshot_20160517-231523.png

Nice @who_the! Our next ride will be in Sacramento. We will be riding for @SuperSport recovery! May 29, @ 9am if you're free that day to meet up with us. Our group is also on Facebook as Southbay Electric Unicycle group

10 hours ago, Vik's said:

What firmware is it on your 9b1 (and motherboard revision if known)?  Did you ever upgrade it or riding on stock one that came with the wheel?

I've updated the original firmware once when the app said an update was available. The graphics changed completely - here is a pic of the original taken a month after I got my EU.

IMG_1885.jpg

23 hours ago, Nuo Meng said:

I've updated the original firmware once when the app said an update was available. The graphics changed completely - here is a pic of the original taken a month after I got my EU.

Yep, the newest app is called Ninebot but you can still use the old one (Ninedroid, it's in your screenshot) regardless of your 9b1 firmware. I am asking about firmware because of your milage and speed. I am still on v.1.2.3 and would like to know if your firmware is newer than mine or not.

Grabbed a spare smartphone to get some screenshots from my 9b1:

Surprisingly I got a medal! "Silver knight" - whatever it is :) Didn't know that I gone over 500km on my EUC!

Screenshot_2016-05-19-21-14-57.png

Screenshot_2016-05-19-21-15-18.png

Archived