V3 Msuper

2 hours ago, Scully said:

We've been coming to the theme parks for the last 3 years, this year we're bringing our nephews. 
Last November we bought Annual passes which has helped with the cost. 

Just a shame we can't bring our ninebots - we have 3 x 32kg luggage each, but they won't allow them on the plane :-(

i wish they would let them on the plane..... we'd have a great time there

1 hour ago, houseofjob said:

@Greg Spalding No clue what you're talking about, I've bought plenty of stuff from SpeedyFeet UK; last purchase was the Ninebot One S2, and I live in NYC. Plus, it comes out a bit cheaper with the conversion and he cuts out the VAT.

i had no idea (and please excuse my ignorance about that issue) he was selling so much in the US

wondering about the WARRANTY of GotWay products here in the US

33 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Hmmm..  Just did a quote for the 820Wh Msuper v3.  $1,223.16 shipped to my house.  Not bad at all!  I guess the sales tax is the difference here in the US.  Can't argue with that.  California want's their unfair share of everything...

happy to be educating myself about this. did you CALL him directly to work out these details?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

i had no idea (and please excuse my ignorance about that issue) he was selling so much in the US

wondering about the WARRANTY of GotWay products here in the US

No apology necessary. And warranty-wise, it's no different than anywhere else (actually, better, as Ian is an A+ distributor), unless your distributor is in your backyard.

All reason (esp with all the Gotway issues I keep reading about) that I will be waiting for his 1600wH MSuper3 stock to make an order.

27 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

happy to be educating myself about this. did you CALL him directly to work out these details?

If you're talking about price, all you have to do is add to cart on speedyfeet.uk, change the currency to USD, and input your shipping; will spit out the reduced cost. Logistics-wise, my previous Ninebot One S2 being shipped to me was quick (a week from Ian receiving stock) and painless, nothing held up in customs, etc.

34 minutes ago, Greg Spalding said:

No, I took his shipped price of  £953.12  and converted it on Google.  I'll still be buying from my local dealer www.tec-toyz.com because he's so easy to work with if there's an issue due to being close, and he's also a nice guy.  Ian is also exceptional.

45 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

No, I took his shipped price of  £953.12  and converted it on Google.  I'll still be buying from my local dealer www.tec-toyz.com because he's so easy to work with if there's an issue due to being close, and he's also a nice guy.  Ian is also exceptional.

Looking forward to your comments on, and customisation of, this wheel. Heaven knows it could use a facelift, as the aesthetic embodies the Haute couture of the People's Liberation Army.

51 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

i appreciate the information very much

good luck with your purchase and we can't wait to have you tell us YOUR impressions of the wheel when it arrives

1 minute ago, litewave said:

Looking forward to your comments on, and customisation of, this wheel. Heaven knows it could use a facelift, as the aesthetic embodies the Haute couture of the People's Liberation of Army.

I don't hate the overall design, but the small touches are strange.  Yeah, I see some Carbon Fiber and new LED lights coming.  Both Brighter Headlight, and effect lights.  I think I'd leave the red stripe on the side, but cover the other red with Carbon, and replace the vinyl sticker on the side that keeps falling off with some carbon fiber.  Maybe some mods to the pedals?  They are SUPER Comfortable, but I'd add the protection strip and maybe change the color.

39 minutes ago, MaxLinux said:

I went to the website, and for some reason the old Msuper seems to be listed. I did not see the v3.

He just sold out and his new stock is coming. I believe he said a week or so till it gets here.  GotWay has been struggling to keep up with demand.  

Sorry the card is roughed up, but here's his contact info. 

IMG_1978.JPG

4 hours ago, houseofjob said:

No apology necessary. And warranty-wise, it's no different than anywhere else (actually, better, as Ian is an A+ distributor), unless your distributor is in your backyard.

All reason (esp with all the Gotway issues I keep reading about) that I will be waiting for his 1600wH MSuper3 stock to make an order.

If you're talking about price, all you have to do is add to cart on speedyfeet.uk, change the currency to USD, and input your shipping; will spit out the reduced cost. Logistics-wise, my previous Ninebot One S2 being shipped to me was quick (a week from Ian receiving stock) and painless, nothing held up in customs, etc.

1.  you WILL take that Gotway 1600/84 even IF it contains a motor that has been wound for HIGH speed and LOW torque?

2.  i'm glad to hear about the shipping speed and no hassle situation

thank you

4 hours ago, Greg Spalding said:

1.  you WILL take that Gotway 1600/84 even IF it contains a motor that has been wound for HIGH speed and LOW torque?

2.  i'm glad to hear about the shipping speed and no hassle situation

thank you

If someone from the US thinks about ordering a V3 from england-Speedyfeet- i would ask Ian first if this  is possible for the 820wh!

From my experience/knowledge sending anything above 600wh into the United States is just possible by Splitting up Batterie packages into 2 sendings....

Batterie regulations on air cargo freight are -for the US- even harsher than in the rest of the world!

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

If someone from the US thinks about ordering a V3 from england-Speedyfeet- i would ask Ian first if this  is possible for the 820wh!

From my experience/knowledge sending anything above 600wh into the United States is just possible by Splitting up Batterie packages into 2 sendings....

Batterie regulations on air cargo freight are -for the US- even harsher than in the rest of the world!

thank you for that suggestion

i appreciate it

I know that my local dealer gets them in separate packages and he inspects, then assembles them before selling to the public.  Likely you would need to install your own batteries if you get them from UK.

6 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

By air or by sea?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived