Kingsong King-F22 , the King of High Performance | 155.4V 20" 2738Wh 50S

onkeldanuel

• Ronin Ryder changed the title to KingSong F22 152V 20" 2700wh 50S
Posted (edited)

Seems they already took the pictures down from FB after few minutes now....leaked to early

Edited by onkeldanuel

Not my personal taste in machine, though a 4 stanchion design is unique to say the least.

But they really need to figure out one pedal design for all their wheels at this point. 3 new wheels with 3 different hangers is just insane.

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to Kingsong King-F22 , the King of High Performance | 152V 20" 2700wh 50S

Interesting to see two shocks on each side, with the battery pack in between. I hope this construction won't be prone to failure/getting stuck.

Looks to have great ground clearance with nothing under the pedals to get stuck on something.

Cool.

Four stanchions which of two seem to have a damping system. That blue rear handle is probably a trolly. Pedals look odd. Battery boxes seems to be extruded like S16-S22.

Edited by okvp
  • Like 1

The 4 stanchions on the corner could be a really good design of suspension if properly implemented. We do hear of folk finding the single stanchions on some wheels causing the alignment with the batteries to misalign when knocked. Will be very interesting to see what this turns out like. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Four stanchions on the corners also means that the structure which supports the motor have to be quite thin, probably like the s22 motor mount but longer. How good is the lateral support of the motor? 

I like this kind of development. Clearly they have noticed the sales numbers of Lynx and chase that market. If this has a good seat option and adjustable pedal height out of the box, this could be a really interesting option for those looking to buy the Lynx. Mine arrives next week and had this been on sale earlier, I’d seriously consider this instead. 

That colour is a bit boring but at least it’s something new and different. 

• Like 1

I just seen this and was going to create a thread on this top. Looks interesting I just ordered my cpro just yesterday! Maybe the 3rd batch of this wheel will make me go back to riding Kingsong again.

1 minute ago, UniVehje said:

I like this kind of development. Clearly they have noticed the sales numbers of Lynx and chase that market. If this has a good seat option and adjustable pedal height out of the box, this could be a really interesting option for those looking to buy the Lynx. Mine arrives next week and had this been on sale earlier, I’d seriously consider this instead. 

That colour is a bit boring but at least it’s something new and different. 

Hope it's not the same price as the Lynx

2 minutes ago, Frolic0415 said:

Apart from the suspension and 1 volt difference, this is basically the exact same as a Lynx no?

Even the voltage must be same. Always a multiple of 4.2. But yes, the differences are mostly in small features. Time will tell how close it performs. I hope they have a meaningful difference for certain usages so that we get variety to choose from.

Curious about how it will ride if the shocks have different pressures or unequal loads.

4 Fastace suspension units will put them at a manufacturing cost disadvantage but Leaperkim's price premium probably make retail price comparison possible.

Don't mind the colour. I'm sick of orange.

Looking at the photo it appears removing the 4 lower shock mounts is all that is required to remove wheel for tire changes.

Edited by DavidB
Addition
  • Like 1

Kudos to Kingsong for digging deep to bring about an innovative suspension design, and the willingness to take the risk to bring it to market. 

Kingsong has the best stock linkage design. And yet, they are willing to abandon it for the F22. Gutsy move.

Having said that, perhaps Kingsong has come to realize that coming up with a cost effective, but functional slider system is not readily attainable at the moment. 

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Frolic0415 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.9c6cdf1ddddd251a8f4dc3212c0bb799.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b4de6a27459cde9200f5178d11f252ab.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

这个减震器需要一个支架来连接减震器和电机,而两个电机支架似乎增加了电机的宽度不少,这样的宽度会影响乘坐吗?

Mod edit: Google Translate

This shock absorber requires a bracket to connect the shock absorber and the motor, and the two motor brackets seem to increase the width of the motor a lot. Will this width affect the ride?

Edited by meepmeepmayer

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, dimos15 said:

Specs are incorrect

I think it should be 151V 2700Wh, 

the russian tg group instead mentions 136V 3000WH according to ecodrift (i guess you referring to this right?)

Edited by onkeldanuel

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to Kingsong King-F22 , the King of High Performance | 151.2V 20" 2700wh 50S
2 hours ago, dimos15 said:

Specs are incorrect

Did KingSong inform you specifically? This is what was communicated for now. Things keep moving. If it's incorrect we will change it. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder

• meepmeepmayer changed the title to Kingsong King-F22 , the King of High Performance | 155.4V 20" 2738Wh 50S